Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin's a Christian..well that explains why this bunch doesn't like him.

+3
Sal
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=10764

We have been able to see many Euro-Atlantic countries effectively embark on a path of renouncing their roots, including Christian values, which underlie Western civilization," Putin said.

"That involves the negation of moral principles and any traditional identity - national, cultural, religious, or even sexual," he said.

"Policies are pursued that put large families and same-sex partnerships in the same category, belief in God and belief in Satan. Excesses of political correctness reach the point where there are serious discussions on the registration of parties that have propaganda of pedophilia as their objective. People in many European countries are ashamed and afraid of speaking about their religion, holidays are abolished or given other names, names that shyly conceal the nature of those holidays, and aggressive attempts are made to force this model on the rest of the world," Putin said.

"This is a direct path to degradation and primitiveness, to deep demographic and moral crises," he said.

"What can be a better indication of a moral crisis in human society than its loss of the ability for self-reproduction?" Putin said.

Putin's a Christian..well that explains why this bunch doesn't like him. 20091310

Nobody does it better.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Now the head honcho of Russia is gonna be Brother Carl's soulmate.

I no longer have any doubts about it. We surely must have somehow entered an alternate universe. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Whodaeverthunkit.  The head of godless commie russia now represents God.
And the new Pope represents the devil.

Will somebody pinch me because this has to be a dream.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

America's an immoral nightmare and political correctness is way over the top..Putin is a far better leader with far far better morals than any president we had in years...and that KGB thing well Bush senior was the head of the slimy CIA and we made that ass president.

Sal

Sal

You, of all people, making kissy face with the former KGB despot Vladimir Putin is undoubtedly one of the most bizarre things I've ever witnesses on this forum.

2seaoat

Mr. Putin welcomes you to lollipop land......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Putin at 16

Putin's a Christian..well that explains why this bunch doesn't like him. Putin-young-784894

Me at 16

Putin's a Christian..well that explains why this bunch doesn't like him. Meyoun12

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

so you don't see the resemblance?  the resemblance is those strands of thin hair falling over our foreheads.  That is the beginning of male pattern baldness.  Both him and me got balder at the same rate until we both had no hair left. At least not on the tops of our heads.

Last edited by Bob on 9/20/2013, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:You, of all people, making kissy face with the former KGB despot Vladimir Putin is undoubtedly one of the most bizarre things I've ever witnesses on this forum.
Yeah us Libertarians are an unpredictable crowd...

Putin's a Christian..well that explains why this bunch doesn't like him. Ef79ca10

2seaoat

Putin as a tough guy is hilarious.   Attached is a photo of Dick Butkus at 20.  Please look at his parents hands, and look at his hands.  I shook his hand and felt like I was a 12 year old.   The media has created this entire hollywood portrayal of a tough guy...........riding with his shirt off, Putin would get his asz kicked by Tom Cruise.......and then they would go off to a Wizard of Oz reunion.

http://www.amazon.com/Dick-Butkus-Signed-Photograph-Autographed/dp/B001H8X164

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Shit I mighta been able to give him a run for his money when I was 16.
But not anymore. That commie has kept himself in good shape unlike me.
And he's aged a lot better in the looks department too.
This is really something I shouldn't put in a post because it really will be taken the wrong way, but that son of a bitch does have a nice set of blue eyes. I wish I did.

Wait a minute. There are photos of him with dark colored eyes. Damn he's doing what women do and changing the color of his eyes with lenses.
That's even gay to me too. lol

Putin's a Christian..well that explains why this bunch doesn't like him. 20091310

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Heck Bob I am built better than Putin and he's younger than me...I just like his take charge attitude and I really think he gives a damn about the Russian people, Unlike our government which would kill us all if they thought they could get away with it..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: Putin would get his asz kicked by Tom Cruise.......and then they would go off to a Wizard of Oz reunion.
I dunno. I can't see Vladimir getting mixed up with anything as fucking stupid as Scientology. lol

teo, youre creeping me out. Neutral 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Heck Bob I am built better than Putin and he's younger than me...I just like his take charge attitude and I really think he gives a damn about the Russian people, Unlike our government which would kill us all if they thought they could get away with it..
Okay it's time you and I had a heart to heart, brother to brother talk.

He could be that. But he could also be something a lot different. like in bad different.
All you and I know about this character is what people say and write about him.

How many times in your life have you been fooled by that?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:teo, youre creeping me out. Neutral 
Why because a totalitarian country is swinging toward where America used to be and we are swinging where they were ?..That's what is happening. He has to be strong even ruthless, like George Washington was in dealing with those that still clung to The King and his cronies... It's a law...Someday Cuba will be one of the freest places on earth..Just wait and see.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That was wrong what I said.  We don't just have people writing and talking about him to go on.  We have the person himself talking and telling us either truth or propaganda.

Just like Obama.  Just like Bush.  Just like all of them.  We don't know who is on the level and who aint.  The only way to know that is to actually know it by knowing a person.  And we don't know these people.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Heck Bob I am built better than Putin and he's younger than me...I just like his take charge attitude and I really think he gives a damn about the Russian people, Unlike our government which would kill us all if they thought they could get away with it..
Okay it's time you and I had a heart to heart,  brother to brother talk.

He could be that.  But he could also be something a lot different.  like in bad different.
All you and I know about this character is what people say and write about him.

How many times in your life have you been fooled by that?
Well brother the only President that fooled me was Ronald Reagan. I had the rest pegged from the start. Ronald and his little secret war and that POS Ollie North pissed me off and let me down...then he grew the government bigger after saying Government was the problem..lying turkey he was.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: Ronald and his little secret war and that POS Ollie North pissed me off and let me down...then he grew the government bigger after saying Government was the problem..lying turkey he was.
We just lost pacedog,  markel, amway,  gulfbeachbandit,  BP,  Schmeepee and Threepee.  But goddamnnit I agree with you 100%.
But then again the truth is I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about so I'm not sure that's worth anything. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually, markle is not always wrong.  He's right that sometimes I do make shit up (he prefers to call it "lying" but that's not a gentile word).  But it's an old habit and hard to break.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Anyone who doesn't regret the passing of the Soviet Union has no heart. Anyone who wants it restored has no brains.
Vladimir Putin

Nobody and nothing will stop Russia on the road to strengthening democracy and ensuring human rights and freedoms.
Vladimir Putin

"It is wrong to brand a whole people. Criminal and terrorists have neither nationality or religion." — Vladimir Putin

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/21/2013, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: Anyone who doesn't regret the passing of the Soviet Union has no heart. Anyone who wants it restored has no brains.
Vladimir Putin

Nobody and nothing will stop Russia on the road to strengthening democracy and ensuring human rights and freedoms.
Vladimir Putin
Sounds about like every politician I have ever known about. Just pure grade A baloney. And the kind you get at Dollar Tree. Who knows what kind of meat went into making that crap. If it even is meat.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote: Anyone who doesn't regret the passing of the Soviet Union has no heart. Anyone who wants it restored has no brains.
Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin
Sounds about like every politician I have ever known about.  Just pure grade A baloney.  And the kind you get at Dollar Tree.  Who knows what kind of meat went into making that crap.  If it even is meat.
Yes he could be as Phoney as Bush/Obama but he does seem to believe in Sovereignty for his people unlike the New World Order lackeys we have here.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Putin as a tough guy is hilarious.   Attached is a photo of Dick Butkus at 20.  Please look at his parents hands, and look at his hands.  I shook his hand and felt like I was a 12 year old.   The media has created this entire hollywood portrayal of a tough guy...........riding with his shirt off, Putin would get his asz kicked by Tom Cruise.......and then they would go off to a Wizard of Oz reunion.

http://www.amazon.com/Dick-Butkus-Signed-Photograph-Autographed/dp/B001H8X164
I don't agree that the media has portrayed Vladimir Putin as a tough guy. I look at it more like he is portrayed as an older man living in denial or massive over compensation. A joke really. Maybe that's popular among the masses in Russia. President Barack Hussein Obama certainly knows the way to attract the low information voters here in America.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
Vladimir Putin

Vladimir Putin
Sounds about like every politician I have ever known about.  Just pure grade A baloney.  And the kind you get at Dollar Tree.  Who knows what kind of meat went into making that crap.  If it even is meat.
Yes he could be as Phoney as Bush/Obama but he does seem to believe in Sovereignty for his people unlike the New World Order lackeys we have here .
Surprised you're so open about trusting a former head of the feared KGB in the Soviet Union than leaders in America. It says a lot about the Progressive movement and their allegiance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum