Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama care ads, and you do not think some of these people are not here?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.mediaite.com/online/these-new-anti-obamacare-ads-are-the-creepiest-things-youll-ever-see/

This has to be the stupidest ad campaign I have every seen. We know the Koch brothers have been pouring money into papers, internet blogs, tv ads, and now this insanity.......it simply smells of desperation. Folks are going to figure out they are being lied to.....people are not going back, and all this does is feed the fire that the Oligarchy has control.

2seaoat wrote:http://www.mediaite.com/online/these-new-anti-obamacare-ads-are-the-creepiest-things-youll-ever-see/

This has to be the stupidest ad campaign I have every seen.  We know the Koch brothers have been pouring money into papers, internet blogs, tv ads, and now this insanity.......it simply smells of desperation.   Folks are going to figure out they are being lied to.....people are not going back, and all this does is feed the fire that the Oligarchy has control.
I can't see many people taking that serious, it was kind of funny though.

2seaoat

I can't see many people taking that serious, it was kind of funny though.

I am so tired of propaganda techniques being used like we were sheep and stupid. I found it hardly funny, and I have a sicker sense of humor than anybody on this forum.......it was so stupid, that perhaps you are right it was kinda funny, but there is nothing funny about the lies, skewed stats, and onslaught of falsehoods which seem to be propaganda methods right out of pre war Germany. When you look at who is funding this, it is hardly funny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Markt

If you believe anything the COWH says you are sheep and stupid

2seaoat

If you believe anything the COWH says you are sheep and stupid

I am not stupid, and I eat sheep. However, I know President Obama is a Chicago Politician. If people think he is going to say anything without calculation and an agenda, they would be incorrect. However, I do believe much of what he says on many subjects, and I think he is incredibly naive in regards to job creation when he thinks hiring more teachers, fire, and police is an answer to unemployment.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:If you believe anything the COWH says you are sheep and stupid
Why even bother to make such a vapid comment?

2seaoat

Why even bother to make such a vapid comment?

Because his new girlfriend likes Obama, and she baaaahhhs, and he sheared her to make a new wool sweater for his mother for christmas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum