Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aaron Alexis' Mother Apologizies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/09/aaron-alexis-mother-apologizes-for-shooting-94166.html

I don't know anything about the killer's upbringing or his mother, but I feel for her.  She must be going through her own kind of hell right now.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My question is why did he feel compelled to kill those particular people ? Wouldn't it have been easier to hit a McDonald's or some other high volume place. Like the aurora shooter if it was numbers he was after. And why was this his way of settling his grudge ? Way too many questions that I am sure we will never know the truth about.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Heart breaking to listen to the words of Aaron  Alexis' mother.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:My question is why did he feel compelled to kill those particular people ? Wouldn't it have been easier to hit a McDonald's  or some other high volume place.  Like the aurora shooter if it was numbers he was after.  And why was this his way of settling his grudge ?  Way too many questions that I am sure we will never know the truth about.  

He was apparently quite mentally ill and had been for some time.

He was hearing voices in his head, thought people were stalking him, and thought he was being targeted by microwaves which caused his body to vibrate.

No telling what other delusions he was harboring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum