Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Bay killing Washington

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Green Bay killing Washington Empty Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 2:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wow 2nd quarter with 7 min left.........Green Bay 24 - Washington 0

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Aaron Rodgers 335 passing yards in the first half.

I love my Discount Double Check man.

That makes for a boring game. I always figured Green Bay would squash the Redskins. There's a more interesting game on channel 5. Miami at Indy is tied at 17 all at halftime. That has to be a large shocker for some. I figured Indy would be ahead by at least 20 by now.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wow Rodgers had 480 passing yards. What a great game.

He should have got the record. Why share with nobody named Matt Flynn?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Rookie E J Manuel former FSU quarter back had a great game....Buffalo over Carolina 24-23. His first NFL win.

Still feel sorry for Cam....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:He should have got the record. Why share with nobody named Matt Flynn?
No kidding.

Much better game just ended. Miami 24, Indy 20

Tannehill is turning out better than I thought he would. Luck ran out of time and went down on 4th down late in 4th quarter. He played a great game too though.
That's how a game should go.
Not some kind of blowout.

The bears squeaked one out too... I hope seagoat wasn't over stimulated watching that.

10Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 4:33 pm

Yeah, we don't want him to have a heart attack.

11Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 4:40 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:The bears squeaked one out too... I hope seagoat wasn't over stimulated watching that.

Seaoat won 't know how to act.....2 games in a row for Da Bears. Could it have been a bluff?

12Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 4:47 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The bears squeaked one out too... I hope seagoat wasn't over stimulated watching that.

Seaoat won 't know how to act.....2 games in a row for Da Bears. Could it have been a bluff?
They visit detroit in a couple of weeks... I hope they're both undefeated... and that seagoat posts in real time.

Btw... He doesn't know poker as well as he thinks. The best players can use an opponents strengths against them.

13Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 5:17 pm

Reggie Bush just went down for detroit... if he is out that changes everything. He opens up so many things for stafford.

14Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 7:07 pm

Whelp... 1:59 left. It's up to stafford and cj.

15Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 7:07 pm

Bush seems to be out.

16Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 7:10 pm

Cmon boys... Whoa... Cj was grabbed.

17Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 7:12 pm

Rrrrrrrr

18Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 7:19 pm

Bush has a bad history of injuries, both with the Saints and the Dolphins.

19Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 7:43 pm

bluemoon wrote:Bush has a bad history of injuries, both with the Saints and the Dolphins.
Ya... It's amazing how dynamic he still is when he's healthy. Detroit is a real contender w him. Outside shot without.

20Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 8:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The Mannings played well.......I follow and root for both but Peyton is my favorite. Dammit....I have many favorites. I haven't followed Miami since Dan Marino retired and I don't care for Dallas or the Steelers.

21Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 9:36 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:The Mannings played well.......I follow and root for both but Peyton is my favorite. Dammit....I have many favorites. I haven't followed Miami since Dan Marino retired and I don't care for Dallas or the Steelers.
I could never pull for the steelers... being an oilers fan. and the dolphins beat the cowboys a couple of times.

but I do pull for the mannings... even was a fan of archie... the best quarterback to ever play for the worst team ever.

22Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/15/2013, 11:47 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:The Mannings played well.......I follow and root for both but Peyton is my favorite. Dammit....I have many favorites. I haven't followed Miami since Dan Marino retired and I don't care for Dallas or the Steelers.
I could never pull for the steelers... being an oilers fan. and the dolphins beat the cowboys a couple of times.

but I do pull for the mannings... even was a fan of archie... the best quarterback to ever play for the worst team ever.
I always thought he shared that honor with Dan Fouts of the San Diego Chargers. Dan and Kellen Winslow were one of the best pairs of QB and WR that ever played the game,but if they scored 64 points in a game, the other team would score 65. They had one of the suckiest D's ever when Fouts played for them.

23Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/16/2013, 11:47 am

2seaoat

SF lost big to Seattle. It was not even close. It appears that Seattle is the favorite as many analyst had predicted at the beginning of the year. Incredible secondary, and solid option offense.

24Green Bay killing Washington Empty Re: Green Bay killing Washington 9/16/2013, 12:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:SF lost big to Seattle.  It was not even close.  It appears that Seattle is the favorite as many analyst had predicted at the beginning of the year.  Incredible secondary, and solid option offense.

I went to bed in the 4 the quarter.....Seattle had it. BTW I love the Seattle uniforms.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum