Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Israel sucks....our personal information from the NSA

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

I guess we pay taxes so the NSA can work for Mossad spies...great just frickin great....IDIOTS !

2seaoat

Duh......earth to T........and how exactly did you build that firewall to stop the Israelis from doing the same data mining........we have been doing this from the early 90s, and you can bet the Israelis have been doing it since the 80s, and your so called sharing is probably more like us trying to catch up with their techniques and data. However, if you think what our data mining has collected is a prized possession for Israeli intelligence.......geeeez you are a contradiction.

2seaoat wrote:Duh......earth to T........and how exactly did you build that firewall to stop the Israelis from doing the same data mining........we have been doing this from the early 90s, and you can bet the Israelis have been doing it since the 80s, and your so called sharing is probably more like us trying to catch up with their techniques and data. However, if you think what our data mining has collected is a prized possession for Israeli intelligence.......geeeez you are a contradiction.
lol... Incoherent. Either connect the dots or stfu. I see raw data shared with another country... why?

I guess we could just call it something innocuous like metadata and go back to sleep... like ole sal alinski.

2seaoat

The sharing of intelligence is as old as the creation of the spy. Hallmark posted a great video on the Engima machine, and the push and pull of sharing data and information with our allies. This process has not changed a bit. We trust nobody, but have enough sense to share what is necessary. The British were so uncertain as to the Americans ability to not screw up their intelligence and code breaking they literally waited too long for sharing and some of our convoys suffered losses before they realized they must risk our screw ups and shared the information. In that collaboration the Americans made great contributions to the code breaking process and the two parts working together actually was the mold for intelligence cooperation in the current nation state alignment.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:The sharing of intelligence is as old as the creation of the spy.  Hallmark posted a great video on the Engima machine, and the push and pull of sharing data and information with our allies.  This process has not changed a bit.  We trust nobody, but have enough sense to share what is necessary.  The British were so uncertain as to the Americans ability to not screw up their intelligence and code breaking they literally waited too long for sharing and some of our convoys suffered losses before they realized they must risk our screw ups and shared the information.  In that collaboration the Americans made great contributions to the code breaking process and the two parts working together actually was the mold for intelligence cooperation in the current nation state alignment.
Hopeless and deranged... They are stealing OUR personal data ..A foreign country that I wouldn't trust with a pile o shit is handed our personal and financial data ..won't be long till they start a business selling us expensive protection or else our data will wind up with some Mexican illegal that needs a car loan.

They already have the same thing going selling us protection at the frickin airport feeling up our kids...

2seaoat

Hopeless and deranged... They are stealing OUR personal data ..A foreign country that I wouldn't trust with a pile o shit is handed our personal and financial data ..won't be long till they start a business selling us expensive protection or else our data will wind up with some Mexican illegal that needs a car loan.

They already have the same thing going selling us protection at the frickin airport feeling up our kids...

So it was the Israelis.....I thought it was BP.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't like the sounds of it, but I wouldn't blame Israel for this.

2seaoat wrote:Hopeless and deranged... They are stealing OUR personal data ..A foreign country that I wouldn't trust with a pile o shit is handed our personal and financial data ..won't be long till they start a business selling us expensive protection or else our data will wind up with some Mexican illegal that needs a car loan.

So it was the Israelis.....I thought it was BP.
I wrote a first post... but pulled it back because it was a personal attack. But you shoud know my position.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:I don't like the sounds of it, but I wouldn't blame Israel for this.
Well we do have a slight difference of opinion..I blame Israel for most everything ...bad.

Nekochan

Nekochan

How can you blame any country for accepting information that is freely given to them?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:How can you blame any country for accepting information that is freely given to them?
How can you blame any politician that is freely bribed...I hope Israel cleans out all your bank accounts and sells your identities to Chinese drug dealers.

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Nekochan wrote:How can you blame any country for accepting information that is freely given to them?
How can you blame any politician that is freely bribed...I hope Israel cleans out all your bank accounts and sells your identities to Chinese drug dealers.
LOL.  You don't mean that, Teo.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
LOL.  You don't mean that, Teo.
Of course I don't mean it...I just don't trust the same people that tried to sink a US Navy vessel to start a war between the USA and Egypt... They are sucky humans thinking that they can get away with murder...unfortunately they usually do.

Nekochan

Nekochan

You know that I don't share your views about everything, but really, I would be mad at our government about this.   I don't expect any other government to protect our interests or people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum