Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember the LIE: I Used Personal Email Because Carrying Two Phones Sucks. (Actually...she used THIRTEEN Blueberries)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Remember the LIE?  

Hillary Clinton: I Used Personal Email Because Carrying Two Phones Sucks (Actually...she used THIRTEEN Blueberries)

Adam Clark Estes
3/10/15 3:10pm

http://gizmodo.com/hillary-clinton-i-used-personal-email-because-carrying-1690599305

THE TRUTH!

So during a back and forth between a Clinton and a Trump supporter on Brooke Baldwin’s “CNN Newsroom, the host had to stop the entire discussion and ask a reporter to fact-check what she just heard. She simply couldn’t believe it.
It began when Trump campaign advisor Boris Epshteyn rattled off a list of the incriminating revelations in the new documents:

“She thought that C, which stands for classified, stood for cookie, or something,” Epshteyn said. “She said the reason she used the private server was for convenience, that she only had one device, [but] she used 13 Blackberries … this is somebody who is absolutely disqualified from becoming president. They destroyed Blackberries with hammers!”

Baldwin couldn’t take it. That statement simply couldn’t be true, could it?

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/cnn-host-hears-new-hillary-revelation-instantly-stops-interview

WHY would Hillary Clinton need THIRTEEN BLACKBERRIES, FIVE I-PADS and then destroying two with hammers?  Others were LOST!

How could she keep track of where the codes were located?  Leave them in a rest room?

Last edited by Markle on 9/8/2016, 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

dumpcare

It does. Have you ever tried to carry a phone in both of your pockets and keep your pants up? So there you go.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:It does. Have you ever tried to carry a phone in both of your pockets and keep your pants up?  So there you go.

Remember the LIE:  I Used Personal Email Because Carrying Two Phones Sucks.  (Actually...she used THIRTEEN Blueberries) Whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I remember all your lies, Markle. And you will be held accountable, make no mistake.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum