Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daughter of Controversial Mentor of President Barack Hussein Obama Charged with Money Laundering.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

The daughter of Rev. Jeremiah "God Damn America" Wright, mentor of President Barack Hussein Obama, and 12 other Democrats charged with embezzling $16 MILLION for AIDS charities and other needy programs.

From the Chicago Sun Times

WATCHDOGS: Tally in Illinois grant-fraud probe so far: 13 charged, $16M embezzled

By CHRIS FUSCO Staff Reporter September 9, 2013 12:00AM

[...]

Defendant: Jeri L. Wright, daughter of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright

Filed: April 10, 2013

Charges: Money laundering and making a false statement before a grand jury

Details: Wright, described as a “close associate and friend” of Regina and Ronald Evans, is accused of aiding the Evanses in their money-laundering scheme.

[...]

http://www.suntimes.com/22212263-761/watchdogs-tally-in-illinois-grant-fraud-probe-so-far-13-charged-16m-embezzled.html

Keep in mind that President Obama told us to judge him by the people with whom he surrounds himself.

2seaoat

The priest who baptized my children, later sexually abused some kids and got his ticket yanked........does this make me a bad person? I did associate with him, and fortunately my wife is catholic, because my protestant upbringing he may have a wife and kids, and not telling how my reputation could be smeared if his kid stole a peanut butter jelly sandwich at school.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The priest who baptized my children, later sexually abused some kids and got his ticket yanked........does this make me a bad person?  I did associate with him, and fortunately my wife is catholic, because my protestant upbringing he may have a wife and kids, and not telling how my reputation could be smeared if his kid stole a peanut butter jelly sandwich at school.
WAY past happy hour...again.

Do you think she'll join several other associates of President Barack Hussein Obama in prison?

2seaoat

Well duh.....he is from Chicago.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

eri L. Wright, 47, the daughter of Jeremiah Wright, was accused of participating in a fraud scheme led by a former suburban police chief and the chief's husband that involved a $1.25 million state grant, according to the U.S. Attorney's office for the Central District of Illinois in Springfield.

Wright, of the Chicago suburb of Hazel Crest, was charged with two counts of money laundering, two counts of making false statements to federal officers, and seven counts of giving false testimony to a grand jury.

The state grant was for a not-for-profit work and education program called We Are Our Brother's Keeper, owned by Regina Evans, former police chief of Country Club Hills, and her husband, Ronald W. Evans, Jr.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum