Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Still waiting

+2
ImpishScoundrel
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Still waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Still waiting 9/11/2013, 7:44 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Fine by me. Go back to the sex. It's something you maybe know more about than WMDs.

27Still waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Still waiting 9/11/2013, 7:45 pm

bluemoon wrote:We didn't have to go to war over WMD's because the inspectors had taken care of the problem.  George W Bush either lied to take us into that war or he was seriously wrong.

We went to war and chased the inspectors out of the country.
This is historical fact,  no matter what Jake's son thinks he saw.
Nobody in their right minds thinks Bush was right about Iraq anymore.

Like I said, I can't even respect the mind of anyone who still believes Bush was right about the WMD's.
It's delusional at best and seriously brain damaged at worst.

Arguing with someone like that is useless. Pitying them is the only logical response.
Don't you mean that saddam either used all of his wmd's... hid them... or surreptitiously moved them to another country?

I think it would take alot of practice to become this ignorant... it couldn't come naturally.

28Still waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Still waiting 9/11/2013, 7:46 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:
bluemoon wrote:We didn't have to go to war over WMD's because the inspectors had taken care of the problem.  George W Bush either lied to take us into that war or he was seriously wrong.

We went to war and chased the inspectors out of the country.
This is historical fact,  no matter what Jake's son thinks he saw.
Nobody  in their right minds thinks Bush was right about Iraq anymore.

Like I said, I can't even respect the mind of anyone who still believes Bush was right about the WMD's.
It's delusional at best and seriously brain damaged at worst.

Arguing with someone like that is useless. Pitying them is the only logical response.
Don't you mean that saddam either used all of his wmd's... hid them... or surreptitiously moved them to another country?

I think it would take alot of practice to become this ignorant... it couldn't come naturally.
Many, many years of practice. LOL.

29Still waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Still waiting 9/11/2013, 7:52 pm

Jake92

Nekochan wrote:
Jake92 wrote:I'll take my son's word about what he told me he saw when he was there.
I don't know how anyone could be so uninformed as to say that Iraq had no WMDs.  
I NEVER said he didn't see anything.. What him and others saw was never released to the media due to fear of public panic... I'm not saying anything else about it..

30Still waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Still waiting 9/11/2013, 7:54 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Jake92 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Jake92 wrote:I'll take my son's word about what he told me he saw when he was there.
I don't know how anyone could be so uninformed as to say that Iraq had no WMDs.  
I NEVER said he didn't see anything..  What him and others saw was never released to the media due to fear of public panic...  I'm not saying anything else about it..
I understand. I believe you. I think there is a lot that the public still doesn't know.

31Still waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Still waiting 9/11/2013, 7:56 pm

Yella

Yella

[quote="2seaoat"]No bombs, and lo and behold the Russians are talking about diplomatic solutions........The President will go on tv Tuesday and sell the bluff.....lock stock and barrel, the anybody but Obama crowd will attack, congress will not approve, the Republican party will show deep division, and the democratic congressional candidates will proudly stand up and say they voted against the president.........anybody catching on yet.......[/qu

Obama dropped the biggest bomb of his career when he cleverly handed the strike decision to the Congress which became a hot potato none of those dummies could handle.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

32Still waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Still waiting 9/11/2013, 8:09 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/24/wikileaks-documents-show-wmds-found-in-iraq/

33Still waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Still waiting 9/11/2013, 8:10 pm

2seaoat wrote:what ever helps you keep odumbass as your idol so you can sleep at night. Wink

I am sleeping better with the idea that the profit driven use of bombs and missiles actually has a conservative who does not want to expend those monies, and wants to use our power wisely.   It is like an adult has taken charge.  Threaten force, do not be afraid to use the same, get congressional approval, and then work for a diplomatic solution......how hard was this to get.
well, I think the mets have gone to your brain. Youre now calling odumbo a conservative LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

34Still waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Still waiting 9/11/2013, 10:37 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/24/wikileaks-documents-show-wmds-found-in-iraq/

An initial glance at the WikiLeaks war logs doesn’t reveal evidence of some massive WMD program by the Saddam Hussein regime — the Bush administration’s most (in)famous rationale for invading Iraq. But chemical weapons, especially, did not vanish from the Iraqi battlefield. Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. Jihadists, insurgents and foreign (possibly Iranian) agitators turned to these stockpiles during the Iraq conflict — and may have brewed up their own deadly agents.

In August 2004, for instance, American forces surreptitiously purchased what they believed to be containers of liquid sulfur mustard, a toxic “blister agent” used as a chemical weapon since World War I. The troops tested the liquid, and “reported two positive results for blister.” The chemical was then “triple-sealed and transported to a secure site” outside their base. …

Nearly three years later, American troops were still finding WMD in the region. An armored Buffalo vehicle unearthed a cache of artillery shells “that was covered by sacks and leaves under an Iraqi Community Watch checkpoint. “The 155mm rounds are filled with an unknown liquid, and several of which are leaking a black tar-like substance.” Initial tests were inconclusive. But later, “the rounds tested positive for mustard.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum