Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official ReThink911 Video

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Official ReThink911 Video Empty The Official ReThink911 Video 9/8/2013, 4:09 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am glad you and Teo stand bold enough to keep such notions alive.

Standby for the usual "Conspiraloons" copy/paste that Markle uses, along with deriding comments from the usual posters.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Boooooooring

knothead

knothead

I have never devoted much time educating myself about conspiracy theories but what I want to express is the rage I feel at every Sept. 11th date . . .
a day that will also live in infamy . . . . it fills me with rage and a desire to strike back by nuking Mecca . . . . am I over the edge?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:I have never devoted much time educating myself about conspiracy theories but what I want to express is the rage I feel at every Sept. 11th date . . .
a day that will also live in infamy . . . . it fills me with rage and a desire to strike back by nuking Mecca . . . . am I over the edge?
Absolutely not. The United States, Americans citizens abroad, our Embassies, and our military have been the target of terrorism since 1970. Many Americans were never aware of the terrorist attacks we have endured over the last 30 + years...until 9-11.

Nothing we have experienced before comes close to what 9-11 did to our sense of security and safety. Every  citizen was affected one way or another; we witnessed the entire attack.  We watched in horror, over and over again as we were victimized and violated. We experienced the grief, sadness,  anger, the devastation, and the senselessness of  the attack. We changed.

Why? Because of our freedom, our culture, and our religions. Some how the middle eastern terrorists feel our ways are a threat to their beliefs and culture.

Hate, rage, anger, sadness, fear....and endless list of feelings emerged because of what was done to us.....

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:I have never devoted much time educating myself about conspiracy theories but what I want to express is the rage I feel at every Sept. 11th date . . .
Finally we agree on something. For years after 911, every time I went to an airport, I was angry. Angry at what they had done to our country, to the world. I watched part of a program on CNN tonight about the attacks on 911 and it just made me angry again. I don't know about nuking Mecca, I just want all terrorist bastards to burn in hell for eternity. No virgins for them, just their dicks on fire and the entire rest of their bodies on fire...forever and ever.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am glad you and Teo stand bold enough to keep such notions alive.

Standby for the usual "Conspiraloons" copy/paste that Markle uses, along with deriding comments from the usual posters.
The Official ReThink911 Video Boring-marketing-content

Anyone that believes that this event was a giant conspiracy to start a war by purposely killing pur own citizens needs to be locked up in Lakeview never to get out.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No further over the edge than my husband, who came home on that day and told me we should "bomb the Pyramids".  And you might conceivably see his reaction as a microcosm of the national reaction.  Fingers of blame were immediately pointed, but the facts...scientific, political, financial, etc. have always pointed to involvement by our own government.  I don't even believe Osama Bin Laden was anything more than a scapegoat...

I feel rage, too, but it's not directed at Bin Laden, or some convenient boogeymen, but at a system that allowed men without ethics into positions of political power in the country I love.  The coverups...the mockery of an investigation 2 years after the fact led by a Bush insider...Condi Rice telling New Yorkers to go back to work when it clearly wasn't safe to do so...even the reference to the "collapse" of the Towers...they did collapse, right after they exploded...the insider trading...this image...look at his face...he knows.

The Official ReThink911 Video Ex-president-george-bush-reading-my-pet-goat

10The Official ReThink911 Video Empty Re: The Official ReThink911 Video 9/9/2013, 12:43 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Boooooooring
I'm sorry you think that the deaths of over 3,000 American citizens is "boring"...or the first responders who died after the fact, or the New Yorkers who have died from the toxic dust or are permanently disabled because of it.

11The Official ReThink911 Video Empty Re: The Official ReThink911 Video 9/9/2013, 12:49 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Anyone that believes that this event was a giant conspiracy to start a war by purposely killing pur own citizens needs to be locked up in Lakeview never to get out.
You and Markle would have locked up the Germans who tried to assassinate Hitler, labeling them "unpatriotic".

It's boring that there is no bogeyman that you and other morons think there is associated with this event.

You've really lost it for sure FT.

Nekochan

Nekochan

FT also thinks that Bush Sr had something to do with JFK's assassination.

I don't like Obama but I'm glad I don't think that he or his family is responsible for every national tragedy/crime/attack. It would be a terrifying living hell living through his two terms if I thought about Obama what FT thinks about the Bush family.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Au contraire, mon frere. People who advocate war as a first solution to problems, to my mind, are insane.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
No further over the edge than my husband, who came home on that day and told me we should "bomb the Pyramids".  And you might conceivably see his reaction as a microcosm of the national reaction.  Fingers of blame were immediately pointed, but the facts...scientific, political, financial, etc. have always pointed to involvement by our own government.  I don't even believe Osama Bin Laden was anything more than a scapegoat...

I feel rage, too, but it's not directed at Bin Laden, or some convenient boogeymen, but at a system that allowed men without ethics into positions of political power in the country I love.  The coverups...the mockery of an investigation 2 years after the fact led by a Bush insider...Condi Rice telling New Yorkers to go back to work when it clearly wasn't safe to do so...even the reference to the "collapse" of the Towers...they did collapse, right after they exploded...the insider trading...this image...look at his face...he knows.

The Official ReThink911 Video Ex-president-george-bush-reading-my-pet-goat

I really pity you. 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
I'm sorry you think that the deaths of over 3,000 American citizens is "boring"...or the first responders who died after the fact, or the New Yorkers who have died from the toxic dust or are permanently disabled because of it.

Oh please,  you know damn good and well Pacedog was referring to you and your misguided hate for Bush.

His comment has nothing to do with the death of 3,000 + innocent victims.  You on the other hand are using this terrorist attack and the deaths it caused to parade around your hatred of President Bush.   You are sick.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
As you well know, 3,000 deaths in an Act of War is not boring.

Your constant, unending bleating about some grand conspiracy is very boring.

The Official ReThink911 Video Boringmeeting

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum