Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This video is the most important video for Americans to understand

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It is a bit long, but it was filmed in 2012, and it is dead cinch correct. America has few enemies abroad who are more dangerous than the ignorance which drive the political debate in America. Please take the time to listen to all of it.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:It is a bit long, but it was filmed in 2012, and it is dead cinch correct.   America has few enemies abroad who are more dangerous than the ignorance which drive the political debate in America.   Please take the time to listen to all of it.

Thanks seaoat I'll have to check this out later. Funny thing that Howard Stern says the same thing in a different way when he talks about the numb skulls who support and vote for Trump.

2seaoat

Every democracy and Republic has failed not from terrorists or foreign invasion, but by ignorant people who are manipulated to allow for autocratic dictatorships. I never thought I would see a fascist campaign in modern America. Education levels and geography are the controlling factors in this ignorance. Trump is the symptom for the disease, and America the patient is sick.....deeply sick. We need to stress grade school civics. My second grade grand daughter is interested in the election. She likes Hillary and wands a woman to win. My daughter is a die hard Republican and not too happy with Trump, but sees kids not understanding all the attention on the election. Every kid needs to learn how we built a constitution and how we have worked under its framework. This idea that a dictator will solve this country's problems is the problem.......and it has grown to the point that the patient is seriously ill.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Every democracy and Republic has failed not from terrorists or foreign invasion, but by ignorant people who are manipulated to allow for autocratic dictatorships.  I never thought I would see a fascist campaign in modern America.   Education levels and geography are the controlling factors in this ignorance.   Trump is the symptom for the disease, and America the patient is sick.....deeply sick.   We need to stress grade school civics.   My second grade grand daughter is interested in the election.   She likes Hillary and wands a woman to win.   My daughter is a die hard Republican and not too happy with Trump, but sees kids not understanding all the attention on the election.   Every kid needs to learn how we built a constitution and how we have worked under its framework.   This idea that a dictator will solve this country's problems is the problem.......and it has grown to the point that the patient is seriously ill.

We will dodge this bullet because Trump is such an obvious dimwit. I'm worried about the next guy or gal that comes along selling the same rotten real estate but with a sharper and better focused pitch.

2seaoat

The evil will come. We have been warned. Good people simply have to go outside their comfort zone and become involved to stop fascism.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum