Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russia warns America

+2
2seaoat
Slicef18
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Russia warns America Empty Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 1:23 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Russian President Vladimir Putin warned Obama against attacking Syria. The relationship between Russia and Syria is long and deep resulting in Russia having much more influence on Syria than the United States.
I think We should tell Putin, "Since your against America trying to solve this problem, Russia can take responsibility for the Syrian problem and the plight of all those children in Syria."

2Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 1:34 pm

2seaoat

What about the children who have been dying in Africa.....why is Putin suddenly going to take an interest in children. This is geopolitical gamesmanship and Syria is a counterbalance to the Nato member Turkey, and from our placement of short range missiles in Turkey during the early 60s the historic Russian ties with Nassar and Syria and the short lived union between the two was promoted and enhanced by the former Soviet Union. People have to understand and know history to have any semblance of a understanding of how this is playing out.

Russia was pulled from bankruptcy by oil and natural gas pricing. Western Europe is dependent on Russian Natural gas, and with the same fracking technology some of Europe is going to be self sufficient on natural gas. As the United States cuts our demand of oil and increases our supplies, Russia is facing real economic challenge. This geopolitical strategy, and showmanship. A hot war in Syria is not in the cards. I am not suggesting that the Civil war is not hot, nor am I suggesting that we should not be working for a cease fire, but global war.....nope.

3Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 1:35 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:Russian President Vladimir Putin warned Obama against attacking Syria. The relationship between Russia and Syria is long and deep resulting in Russia having much more influence on Syria than the United States.
I think We should tell Putin, "Since your against America trying to solve this problem, Russia can take responsibility for the Syrian problem and the plight of all those  children in Syria."
You nailed it.  Putin isn't going to do anything to stop the children dying anymore than obama is.
Just because Obama aint shit doesn't mean Putin is any better.
The only people who are actually doing anything about that are people like the medical personnel in Doctors Without Borders.  But of course nobody will ever know their names.  The only names anybody knows are those goddamn full of themselves asshole politicans ON ALL SIDES.

4Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 1:38 pm

2seaoat

I can see Bob at Publix.......Coke or Pepsi. He stands in the aisle for a couple hours and declares they are both bad for you and leaves without purchasing anything.

5Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 1:52 pm

2seaoat wrote:What about the children who have been dying in Africa.....why is Putin suddenly going to take an interest in children.  This is geopolitical gamesmanship and Syria is a counterbalance to the Nato member Turkey, and from our placement of short range missiles in Turkey during the early 60s the historic Russian ties with Nassar and Syria and the short lived union between the two was promoted and enhanced by the former Soviet Union.   People have to understand and know history to have any semblance of a understanding of how this is playing out.  

Russia was pulled from bankruptcy by oil and natural gas pricing.  Western Europe is dependent on Russian Natural gas,  and with the same fracking technology some of Europe is going to be self sufficient on natural gas.  As the United States cuts our demand of oil and increases our supplies, Russia is facing real economic challenge.  This geopolitical strategy, and showmanship.   A hot war in Syria is not in the cards.  I am not suggesting that the Civil war is not hot, nor am I suggesting that we should not be working for a cease fire, but global war.....nope.
I have some news for you about Russia's economic status and how that came to be. It wasn't all oil and natural gas. It was a banking model.

Russia was not participating in the global banking models until this year. their banks were privatized, hence the global market crash did not effect them. there are a few smaller countries that also do not participate in the global banking system, surprisingly enough Syria is one of those countries.

http://rbth.ru/business/2013/06/07/russian_banking_business_goes_global_26853.html

What we are watching is this. a new world order has emerged. the puppets have got us and sold our sovereignty away.

one little problem, American economy has to completely die before a new world currency can arise. we are well on our way to that and you seaoat have become the most ardent odumbass supporter here. You have now surpassed FT in sheeplyhood.

6Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 1:59 pm

2seaoat

I have some news for you about Russia's economic status and how that came to be. It wasn't all oil and natural gas. It was a banking model.

Stunning ignorance.....do you work at this or does it come natural. Did you even bother to read your link? If you want to carry on an intelligent conversation at least read your link....understand the link, and then try to tie the subject matter to the thread.

No wonder the President is having his way. Ignorance abounds, and the responses are predictable.

7Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 2:06 pm

2seaoat wrote:I have some news for you about Russia's economic status and how that came to be. It wasn't all oil and natural gas. It was a banking model.

Stunning ignorance.....do you work at this or does it come natural.  Did you even bother to read your link?   If you want to carry on an intelligent conversation at least read your link....understand the link, and then try to tie the subject matter to the thread.

No wonder the President is having his way.   Ignorance abounds, and the responses are predictable.
Ive done a lot of very dull reading. I am actually a pretty good analyzer. You should see my personality score for that, wow!

Anyway, I wont bother to try to explain it to you. The concept of manipulating bankers and emerging world alliances into a global unit would just be a waste of time on you old rock. tongue 

8Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 2:48 pm

2seaoat

I would settle for you trying to understand your link. Do you even know what it was about?

9Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 3:44 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I can see Bob at Publix.......Coke or Pepsi.   He stands in the aisle for a couple hours and declares they are both bad for you and leaves without purchasing anything.
I like Coke and Pepsi both.  But I don't buy any of that at Publix.  
Publix is okay for the specialty stuff that you can't buy elsewhere.  But for the products available everywhere (like soft drinks),  it's too expensive.
I like Coke and Pepsi because they give me something of value.  All Obama and Putin are to me is just a couple of leeches. The blustering and "bluffing" and all that nonsense just doesn't impress me like it does you.

10Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 4:34 pm

2seaoat

The real test is the ability to discern nonsense from real practical policy choice. Life is not without standards and application of priorities. It is one thing to think that the glass is half empty, and I admit with no shame that I have always seen the glass mostly full. Good government both in design and execution makes a difference. The inability to discern the difference or an attitude of not caring, usually results in failure in design and execution. When that happens some try to blame a scapegoat, but hard work and involved citizens can perfect the same.

11Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 4:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: an attitude of not caring
I think where you and I disagree is that, for me, "not caring" about either obama or putin is not indicative of everything in life one does or does not care about as it seems to be for you.  
I care about things that matter to me.  The post you responded to told you that I care about the unheralded people in Doctors Without Borders who are right now on the scene saving lives when obama and putin are doing nothing but running their mouths and blustering and "bluffing" and living like royalty thousands of miles away.  But it appears you're so obsessed with the politicians that you didn't even notice that.  lol

There's no "bluffing" with this guy, seaoat. He doesn't have time for that bullshit.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2013-09-06/health/bs-md-adam-kushner-syria-20130906_1_syria-health-care-system-u-n-agency

12Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 4:47 pm

2seaoat

You worry about who is putting on band aids, I am worrying about why anybody needs to be shooting. Yes, you are right, we do not share the same priorities.

13Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 5:39 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I can see Bob at Publix.......Coke or Pepsi.   He stands in the aisle for a couple hours and declares they are both bad for you and leaves without purchasing anything.
Which they are...even though I get your point and think the world of Bob...that rascal.

14Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 6:00 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

SeaBass wrote:
2seaoat wrote:What about the children who have been dying in Africa.....why is Putin suddenly going to take an interest in children.  This is geopolitical gamesmanship and Syria is a counterbalance to the Nato member Turkey, and from our placement of short range missiles in Turkey during the early 60s the historic Russian ties with Nassar and Syria and the short lived union between the two was promoted and enhanced by the former Soviet Union.   People have to understand and know history to have any semblance of a understanding of how this is playing out.  

Russia was pulled from bankruptcy by oil and natural gas pricing.  Western Europe is dependent on Russian Natural gas,  and with the same fracking technology some of Europe is going to be self sufficient on natural gas.  As the United States cuts our demand of oil and increases our supplies, Russia is facing real economic challenge.  This geopolitical strategy, and showmanship.   A hot war in Syria is not in the cards.  I am not suggesting that the Civil war is not hot, nor am I suggesting that we should not be working for a cease fire, but global war.....nope.

Russia was not participating in the global banking models until this year. their banks were privatized, hence the global market crash did not effect them. there are a few smaller countries that also do not participate in the global banking system, surprisingly enough Syria is one of those countries.

http://rbth.ru/business/2013/06/07/russian_banking_business_goes_global_26853.html

What we are watching is this. a new world order has emerged. the puppets have got us and sold our sovereignty away.

one little problem, American economy has to completely die before a new world currency can arise.  we are well on our way to that and you seaoat have become the most ardent odumbass supporter here. You have now surpassed FT in sheeplyhood.  
Take your little cheap shots anywhere you can get them. Your ignorance is only surpassed by your big fat ego.

15Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 6:04 pm

2seaoat

My ego is actually very tame on this forum. It is far bigger than I have ever shown on the forum.

16Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 6:10 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
SeaBass wrote:

one little problem, American economy has to completely die before a new world currency can arise.  we are well on our way to that and you seaoat have become the most ardent odumbass supporter here. You have now surpassed FT in sheeplyhood.  
Take your little cheap shots anywhere you can get them.  Your ignorance is only surpassed by your big fat ego.

My shots aren't cheap. You should see me doin a martini at the cigar bar...

btw, you've become so irrelevant here my presence is almost tolerable LOL

17Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 7:00 pm

2seaoat wrote:My ego is actually very tame on this forum. It is far bigger than I have ever shown on the forum.
Lucky for you that I find your ego unworthy of engaging my own.

18Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 7:37 pm

Russia didn't do squat when Israel made a smoking hole in the ground of the reactor that the Russians built for them back in 2007

19Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 9:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...there are a few smaller countries that also do not participate in the global banking system, surprisingly enough Syria is one of those countries...

Seabass just nailed the crux of the whole civil war in Syria, i.e., the country not being a part of the global banking system. Libya was also not a part of the global banking system before Ghaddafi was deposed (and shot). Ghaddafi also wanted to re-institute the gold-dinar for all North African countries and do away with any fiat-based currencies they used. The Western international bankers would never allow such a plan to happen, so Ghaddafi had to go. Enter NATO and the Banktsters' global enforcers.

Wherever there is war and conflict, the Rothschild-lead international bankers are not too far away.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

20Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 9:20 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Which they are...even though I get your point and think the world of Bob...that rascal.
There was nothing like being 9 years old in 1957 and getting a 6 ounce bottle of Coke out of a tub of ice at the store.
Or being in the movie theater where they had the syrup to carbonated water ratio too strong and it made a "full-bodied" ice-cold fountain coke served over ice from the machine that made it the perfect consistency between crushed and shaved.
Or getting it out of an old timey coke machine that was made in Cincinnati from heavy steel and had the thermostat turned to just the right temperature between frozen and cold and you got that icy coke out of the bottle.

21Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 9:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:...there are a few smaller countries that also do not participate in the global banking system, surprisingly enough Syria is one of those countries...

Seabass just nailed the crux of the whole civil war in Syria, i.e., the country not being a part of the global banking system. Libya was also not a part of the global banking system before Ghaddafi was deposed (and shot). Ghaddafi also wanted to re-institute the gold-dinar for all North African countries and do away with any fiat-based currencies they used. The Western international bankers would never allow such a plan to happen, so Ghaddafi had to go. Enter NATO and the Banktsters' global enforcers.

Wherever there is war and conflict, the Rothschild-lead international bankers are not too far away.

She can't spell worth a damn but make no mistake....she is one smart cookie.

On a side note....my brother is well educated and smart as a whip....his spelling is worse than Chrissy's.

22Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/7/2013, 9:25 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Their shit may not stink and they may put their pants on both legs at a time, but I bet even obama and Putin experienced an ice-cold 6 ounce bottle of coke when they were growing up too.
I know in Dr. Strangelove, Sterling Hayden said the Coca-Cola company was the most powerful thing in the world, including the illuminatti even. And that was in 1964.

23Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/8/2013, 1:33 am

Chrissy wrote:

Actually, that wasn't the case at all. Duetsch Bank which is a global bank has had a strong presence in Russia for a long time. As you can read from this except the reason why Russian's GDP didn't sink as low was they were prepared and had money for a rainy day.

"If I look back and then look ahead, the first thing I would remark is that the macroeconomic response by the Central Bank, by the Ministry of Finance in Russia was on target and much quicker than it was in the west. So, the policy response was very appropriate for the difficulties that Russia faced and significantly aided in making sure that Russia came out of the crisis in an OK state. The reasons why the Government was able to do that was because it had saved enough for a rainy day, precisely for this event. Also, because, I believe, Russian policy makers successfully learned from some of the crises of the past in order to deal with this new crisis, whereas Western policy makers weren't nearly as quick to react to what was happening. So, I think, that speaks very highly of officials involved into finance ministry and the top levels at the CB. Looking forward, I believe that what Russia needs to be concerned with is making sure it continues to keep inflation in check – that's probably the single most important risk factor for Russia from a macro perspective.

One of the big benefits of the crisis has been that Government spending was reduced or kept flat, since it was the Government spending that was actually feeding the inflation rate. Having reduced inflation from the double digits that it was for most of the decade to single digits, to around 6%, has been a huge achievement.

Now when you look, you see that the inflation during the summer time has been creeping up again, not just because of the drought, not just because of the agriculture impact, but also because of the increased government spending, probably leading up to the next election cycle. That's the point that Russian policy makers need to really watch carefully.

http://rt.com/business/russia-economy-double-dip/

24Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/8/2013, 1:37 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:...there are a few smaller countries that also do not participate in the global banking system, surprisingly enough Syria is one of those countries...

She can't spell worth a damn but make no mistake....she is one smart cookie.

On a side note....my brother is well educated and smart as a whip....his spelling is worse than Chrissy's.
This is where you and I part ways,Joani Dearest.

25Russia warns America Empty Re: Russia warns America 9/8/2013, 2:10 am

I don't think I spell too good either... I suck at sentence construction... can hardly build a whole paragraph... I hate commas.

I don't know why y'all put up w me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum