Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Males are endanger of extinction and have smaller penises caused by chemicals..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/09/joseph-mercola/the-disappearing-male%E2%80%A8/

The chemical industry is only 100 years old, but in this short time they’ve created substances that may now be threatening human survival.

A handful of these chemicals are detailed in the film The Disappearing Male, which gives an educational glimpse into exactly why environmental chemicals, and particularly the gender-bending kind, are so detrimental.

It’s becoming quite clear that chemicals in the environment are prompting significant changes to animals, especially males, and that extends to human‘animals’ as well.

Good subject.

The environmental groups are in favor of population control.

knothead

knothead

SeaBass wrote:Good subject.

but you're concerned with the tragedy of a world of men with itty bitty peckers?

2seaoat

but you're concerned with the tragedy of a world of men with itty bitty peckers?

She has no use for peckers....itty bitty, or otherwise.

knothead wrote:
SeaBass wrote:Good subject.

but you're concerned with the  tragedy of a world of men with itty bitty peckers?
Im not as shallow as you would like to make me out to be. although penis size was tossed into this subject merely for the non thinkers. trust me, I thought at first to make a penis joke, but then again, infertility is a serious problem that I happen to care about so I chose not to joke about penis size but instead focus on the issue at hand.

You may notice I have given up my playful game of being the flirty slut here. It became not fun anymore and I have another place where I get all and more of that kind of attention so no need for it here.

Now I am afraid your going to have to deal with my mind on a deeper level.

ok never mind all that, I just had to take a swim in the middle of this post lol

I don't have a problem with penises. I find them erotic, sexy and very satisfying at times. I just don't like whats attached to them. Razz 

lol chrissy... I can't blame you a bit. Women are by far the more appealing sex.

PkrBum wrote:lol chrissy... I can't blame you a bit. Women are by far the more appealing sex.
for you pkr Wink 

lol... I married two gorgeous fiery she demons... one puerto rican the other french cajun.

Nearly killed me but damn it was fun.

PkrBum wrote:lol... I married two gorgeous fiery she demons...  one puerto rican the other french cajun.

Nearly killed me but damn it was fun.
LOL

and I married a catholic sailor once... poor fella. Wink 

he had a nice penis. Surprised 

Lol so what forum are you getting needed attention from?

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Lol so what forum are you getting needed attention from?

pervert . . . . . lol

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Lol so what forum are you getting needed attention from?
http://register.paltalk.com/reg/landing_pagc128.jsp?advc=729&refc=109812&refcd=tid|sRMGxODPZ_dc|pmt|Exact|pcrid|30792157151|pkw|paltalk&gclid=CLvk4qOAurkCFSlo7AodbjAAYQ

I'm very popular. Wink 

unfortunately for me, being popular is tiring. whoa is me lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum