Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama RELEASES MORE CRIMINALS To Endanger Law Abiding Citizens

+3
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama RELEASES MORE CRIMINALS To Endanger Law Abiding Citizens.

I hate to imagine what President Obama will do to intentionally damage America further on his last day.

Obama announces record wave of pardons, commutations

Published December 19, 2016  FoxNews.com

President Obama on Monday pardoned 78 people and granted another 153 commutations, amounting to the most acts of clemency granted by a U.S. president ever in a single day.

[...]

Eggleston said Obama has now pardoned a total of 148 people during his presidency and has shortened the sentences of 1,176 people, including 395 serving life sentences.

[...]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/19/obama-announces-record-wave-pardons-commutations.html

Excuse me but you don't get a LIFE SENTENCE for smoking marijuana.

The ones that surprise me are the ones with gun charges.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Please tell us HOW MANY pardons were granted by George W. Bush between 2001 and 2009?

How many dangerous criminals were released from their sentences then
?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

How many? Do you have a point? Or just "look mom he did it too"?

So tell us... how many did bush2 pardon in 8 years... and how does that compare to Obama today.

Then of course... whatever conclusion you want to make. We're all ears... so to speak.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:The ones that surprise me are the ones with gun charges.

When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama took office, I'd have been surprised. Now, I expect this behavior. I believe President Obama is intent on making it as hard as possible for President-Elect Donald Trump to succeed.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Please tell us HOW MANY pardons were granted by George W. Bush between 2001 and 2009?

How many dangerous criminals were released from their sentences then.

You really should do even a tiny bit of research before your posts.

Democratic President William J. Clinton pardoned, commuted or rescinded the convictions of 459 people during his term.  [Of interest are all those formerly in business with the Clinton Cabal and pardoned.  Also, Marc Rich whose wife made a huge contribution to the Clinton Cabal in exchange for the pardon.
Among them are:

• Roger Clinton, Jr. – brother of Bill Clinton. After serving a year in federal prison for cocaine possession.
    Almon Glenn Braswell – convicted of mail fraud and perjury; pardoned
    Patty Hearst – Bank robbery. Prison term commuted by Jimmy Carter. She was released from prison in 1979. She was fully pardoned by Clinton in 2001.
    Marc Rich, Pincus Green – business partners; indicted by U.S. Attorney on charges of tax evasion and illegal trading with Iran.
    Dan Rostenkowski – Democrat from Illinois. Served his entire sentence, then pardoned.
    Fife Symington III – Republican Governor of Arizona convicted of bank fraud; pardoned.[22]
    Susan McDougal – partners with Bill Clinton and Hillary Rodham Clinton in the failed Whitewater deal. Guilty of contempt of court, she served her entire sentence and was then pardoned.
    Henry Cisneros – Clinton's Secretary of Housing and Urban Development. Pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count for lying to the FBI, and was fined $10,000.
    Edward Downe, Jr. – wire fraud, filing false income tax returns, and securities fraud; pardoned
    Elizam Escobar – seditious conspiracy; pardoned
    Samuel Loring Morison – espionage and theft of government property; pardoned
    Mel Reynolds – Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives.
    Henry O. Flipper – The first black West Point cadet was found guilty of "conduct unbecoming an officer" in 1882.
    John Deutch – Director of Central Intelligence, former Provost and University Professor, MIT
    Rick Hendrick – NASCAR Team Owner & Champion; convicted of mail fraud; pardoned
    FALN – commuted the sentences of 16 members of FALN, a violent Puerto Rican terrorist group that set off 120 bombs in the United States, mostly in New York City and Chicago. The 16 were convicted of conspiracy and sedition and sentenced with terms ranging from 35 to 105 years in prison.
    Lyle Prouse - Pilot convicted of flying drunk

Republican President George W. Bush pardoned, commuted or rescinded the convictions of 200 people during his term.  Among them are:

• Lewis "Scooter" Libby – Assistant to President George W. Bush and Chief of Staff to Dick Cheney was convicted of perjury in connection with the CIA leak scandal involving members of State Department who 'outed' CIA agent Valerie Plame. Libby received commutation, not a full pardon.
    José Compeán and Ignacio Ramos – Two US Border Patrol agents who wounded drug smuggler Osvaldo Aldrete Dávila and tried to cover up the incident received commutation.[23]
    Charles Winters – Posthumous pardon for smuggling three B-17 Flying Fortress heavy bombers to Israel in the late 1940s
    Issac Robert Toussie – Convicted of making false statements to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development; pardoned and the pardon revoked one day later
    Edwin L. Cox Jr. – Convicted in 1988 for bank fraud
    John Forté – Hip-hop singer and songwriter sentenced for smuggling cocaine was commuted

Democratic President Barack Obama has pardoned or commuted the convictions of 1,014 people during his term of office, as of November 2016.  [This does NOT include those pardoned or commuted this month]

• James Bernard Banks, of Liberty, Utah, sentenced to two years of probation in 1972 for illegal possession of government property.[28]
    Russell James Dixon, of Clayton, Ga., sentenced to two years of probation in 1960 for a liquor law violation.[28]
    Laurens Dorsey, of Syracuse, N.Y., sentenced in 1998 to five years of probation and $71,000 in restitution for conspiracy to defraud by making false statements to the Food and Drug Administration.[28]
    Ronald Lee Foster, of Beaver Falls, Pa., sentenced in 1963 to a year of probation and a $20 fine for mutilating coins.[28]
    Timothy James Gallagher, of Navasota, Texas, sentenced in 1982 to three years of probation for cocaine possession and conspiracy to distribute.[28]
    Roxane Kay Hettinger, Powder Springs, Ga., sentenced in 1986 to 30 days in jail and three years of probation for conspiracy to distribute cocaine.[28]
    Edgar Leopold Kranz Jr., of Minot, N.D., who received 24 months of confinement and a pay reduction for cocaine use, adultery and bouncing checks.[28]
    Floretta Leavy, of Rockford, Ill., sentenced in 1984 to 366 days in prison and three years of parole for drug offenses.[28]
    Scoey Lathaniel Morris, of Crosby, Texas, sentenced in 1991 to three years of probation and $1,200 restitution for counterfeiting offenses.[28]
    Sharanda Jones, sentenced to life with no chance of parole due to cocaine use and supplying.

You really are terribly uninformed about Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.  Why?

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:

When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama took office, I'd have been surprised.  Now, I expect this behavior.  I believe President Obama is intent on making it as hard as possible for President-Elect Donald Trump to succeed.

I hope so but it won't come close to how hard they made it for Obama.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama took office, I'd have been surprised. Now, I expect this behavior. I believe President Obama is intent on making it as hard as possible for President-Elect Donald Trump to succeed.

One of the most despicable comments ever made on this forum. Simply disgraceful.

EVEN Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama says that the transition from the Bush team was made seamless and easy. Former President Bush cooperated in every way possible. President Bush then respected President Obama by remaining silent and not interfering with the Obama presidency.

Hoping for the failure of the United States. You must be so proud.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

When Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama took office, I'd have been surprised.  Now, I expect this behavior.  I believe President Obama is intent on making it as hard as possible for President-Elect Donald Trump to succeed.

One of the most despicable comments ever made on this forum.  Simply disgraceful.

EVEN Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama says that the transition from the Bush team was made seamless and easy.  Former President Bush cooperated in every way possible.  President Bush then respected President Obama by remaining silent and not interfering with the Obama presidency.

Hoping for the failure of the United States.  You must be so proud.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama RELEASES MORE CRIMINALS To Endanger Law Abiding Citizens Basket10

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:EVEN Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama says that the transition from the Bush team was made seamless and easy.  Former President Bush cooperated in every way possible.  President Bush then respected President Obama by remaining silent and not interfering with the Obama presidency.

Hoping for the failure of the United States.  You must be so proud..

You really need to wear hip-waders when Lame Dork poster Markle starts spewing from his mouth!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:EVEN Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama says that the transition from the Bush team was made seamless and easy.  Former President Bush cooperated in every way possible.  President Bush then respected President Obama by remaining silent and not interfering with the Obama presidency.

Hoping for the failure of the United States.  You must be so proud..

You really need to wear hip-waders when Lame Dork poster Markle starts spewing from his mouth!

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama RELEASES MORE CRIMINALS To Endanger Law Abiding Citizens Markle16

dumpcare

Yea man he pardoned some harden criminals. You do know the President is not the one who reviews and decides don't you? He just signs off.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/pardon-enables-court-staffer-who-took-bribes-to-care-now-for-autistic/2306937

Why play circle logic. Are you suggesting that he's a rubber stamp? What does review mean in the real world? Would it be reasonable to presume that there are those that he rejects? Why be so in the tank? He's just another establishment politician.

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

One of the most despicable comments ever made on this forum.  Simply disgraceful.

EVEN Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama says that the transition from the Bush team was made seamless and easy.  Former President Bush cooperated in every way possible.  President Bush then respected President Obama by remaining silent and not interfering with the Obama presidency.

Hoping for the failure of the United States.  You must be so proud.

Yep same thing you all said about Obama. Hoping he's he's kicked out not the US failing.

Vikingwoman

P.S. you're despicable, Markle. The most despicable poster on this forum.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Yea man he pardoned some harden criminals. You do know the President is not the one who reviews and decides don't you? He just signs off.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/pardon-enables-court-staffer-who-took-bribes-to-care-now-for-autistic/2306937

So his staff knows he doesn't know what he is doing so they simply slide the papers in front of him to sign and then he flys off on Air Force One? President Barack Hussein Obama sure is going to miss Air Force One.

I'm shocked that you have come to admit President Obama is incapable of doing the job to which he was elected.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:P.S. you're despicable, Markle. The most despicable poster on this forum.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama RELEASES MORE CRIMINALS To Endanger Law Abiding Citizens Name%20calling%20dont%20be%20afraid_zps4zx2num8

Vikingwoman

Yeah, I've been holding back, Moron Markle.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:One of the most despicable comments ever made on this forum.  Simply disgraceful.Hoping for the failure of the United States.  You must be so proud.

Yep same thing you all said about Obama. Hoping he's he's kicked out not the US failing.

How soon the right forgets that their radio hero, Limbaugh, clearly stated early on that he hoped Obama failed, and was loudly applauded by his loyal audience.  Tried to recoup much later by saying he meant he hoped Obama's policies failed to be implemented.  I never bought that 'clarification,' especially as Rush has spent the past eight years fomenting hatred for our president*, while continuing to act as one of the major forces in the division of our nation's people.

And then of course there was the congressional right's stated intent from the get-go of the Obama presidency that their most important task was to make Obama a one term president.  No wonder very little got done, and of course the left (and Obama) got blamed for that, even though we all know exactly where the obstructionism originated.

*And yes, before anyone says it, there's a lot of hatred for Trump now, too.  But please refer to others' descriptions here of the TYPE OF PERSON Trump is, and why he is so easy to entirely dislike and disrespect, on both a personal and political level.  I have to believe every Republican, every conservative on this forum, knows in their heart that Trump is seriously defective and an empty suit at best, along with being a pathological liar whose word Americans will never be able to trust on any topic large or small.

Trump has already broken myriad promises he made to his voter fans, and he hasn't even taken office yet.

knothead

knothead

I have to believe every Republican, every conservative on this forum, knows in their heart that Trump is seriously defective and an empty suit at best, along with being a pathological liar whose word Americans will never be able to trust on any topic large or small.

I agree Linda . . . . the country is screaming to this man "WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU" and for the next four years Americans will wake up to the Twitter-in-Chief . . . . . . what were we thinking?

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote: I have to believe every Republican, every conservative on this forum, knows in their heart that Trump is seriously defective and an empty suit at best, along with being a pathological liar whose word Americans will never be able to trust on any topic large or small.

I agree Linda . . . . the country is screaming to this man "WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU" and for the next four years Americans will wake up to the Twitter-in-Chief . . . . . . what were we thinking?

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama RELEASES MORE CRIMINALS To Endanger Law Abiding Citizens The_sky_is_falling_by_intellectualdeviant-d3fp4ai_zpsf6szqlyq

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum