Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged?

+3
Ghost Rider
Nekochan
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Should all of PACEDOG'S threads be merged?

Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap46%Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 46% [ 12 ]
Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap54%Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 54% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:I won't vote. I don't understand the boards reference that this board is dominated by the right. I need charts & graphs.
Coming right up.....give Boards time to finish dinner.

PkrBum wrote:I won't vote. I don't understand the boards reference that this board is dominated by the right. I need charts & graphs.
Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged? - Page 2 Th?id=H.5004857780274511&pid=1

He could be wrong about the forum being right which would really make it left but if it's really on the left instead of the right would that necessarily make him wrong about it being on the right?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoU-czIhtRw

Very Happy 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why not start a new column in the forum titled "PaceDog's Rants"? Then he can post until his finger tips wear off.

He'll then stand on his own two feet. If he posts stuff worth commenting on, the column will thrive.

Wdited: You could do the same thing for "Teo's Conspiracy Rants." I seriously like to read many of those, however.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Why not start a new column in the forum titled "PaceDog's Rants"? Then he can post until his finger tips wear off.

He'll then stand on his own two feet. If he posts stuff worth commenting on, the column will thrive.

Wdited: You could do the same thing for "Teo's Conspiracy Rants." I seriously like to read many of those, however.
Probably because you agree with Teo on a number of things.

knothead

knothead

Where is Markle when we need charts and graphs?

obviously PD is really getting to boards. LOL

and boards, this forum is not dominated by the right. LOL

boards, I think you need to look deep within yourself and ask why is this bothering you so much. I think you are frustrated with trying to defend the un defendable. And seeing it tossed in your face everyday aggravates you.

Set yourself free. The only thing you need to defend is the right to be honest with yourself. Try it. You'll be a lot happier and if you have to have a label, you can be a "I". Wink 

SeaBass wrote:obviously PD is really getting to boards. LOL

boards, I think you need to look deep within yourself and ask why is this bothering you so much. I think you are frustrated with trying to defend the un defendable. And seeing it tossed in your face everyday aggravates you.

Set yourself free. The only thing you need to defend is the right to be honest with yourself. Try it. You'll be a lot happier and if you have to have a label, you can be a "I". Wink 
Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4996735976671282&pid=1

I think it has to do with his breakfast choices.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Smile

Looks like the socks are now voting

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Looks like the socks are now voting
take a look around PD. things are slowing down by the day. they cant defend their hero now.

I wonder would we be able to try and find some common ground as civilized Americans and attempt to conversate again in here?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Well look at that! I checked this last night and noticed that the forum had voted to have the Politics forum cleaned up. Then this morning, coincidentally, we have two new forum members. And now the voting is tied. How about that?

boards of FL

boards of FL

SeaBass wrote:obviously PD is really getting to boards. LOL

Bothering me so much?  I merely offered to clean up the Politics forum so that it is easier to browse.  If this really bothered me so much, wouldn't I just clean it up and not put it to a vote?

If the forum wants to have 60% of the front page be dominated by one forum member and 0 content, fair enough.  Seems like a hassle to sift through for absolutely zero gain, but fair enough.

I wonder how many SOCKS voted against me? Of course, that doesn't matter, right?

What it is, is that I have posted a lot of relevant information concerning your hero which cannot be refuted and for the liberal contingent here that burns their booty to include yourself. It bothers you that you can't defend what's happening. For five years all we have heard is that if we disagree with Obama on no matter what, we are racist. When putting out facts about his inexperience, we were racist. When asking about why he has his personal life history(to include posting a real and valid birth certificate in a timely manner) in college locked down like Ft. Knox, who he surrounds himself with as handlers and affiliations, and why he voted "present" his entire time as a Senator from Illinois, we were racist. All of y'alls insults aside, even the MEDIA has noticed that the Emperor "wears no clothes". He is beyond an empty suit and his inexperience in foreign affairs has us on the brink of a regional Mid East war that could go larger. That is what your tirade is all about....exposing the COWH for what people have been telling you and the "support til death" people like you for five years...

Finally, show some continuity....you never consolidated WTMs whole pages of threads that knocked every topic to the second page during his heyday and his were full of insults and threats to forum members to include yourself.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 9/6/2013, 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL wrote:PACEDOG currently has 30 threads clogging up the front page.  Put another way, 60% of all front page threads in this forum were created by PACEDOG.  Most, no one reads or responds to.  Many are nothing more than a sentence fragment Title and then "Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised " for content.  

If you ask me, this is spam; however, the last time I cleaned up after PACEDOG, a few forum members were butt hurt.  This time, I'll put it up to a vote and let the forum decide.

I guess if I was a nutcase like one of our former posters and threatening everyone, you would accept that as normal and you'd overlook anything I did for months and months and months.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Finally, show some continuity....you never consolidated Bill Moore's whole pages of threads that knocked every topic to the second page during his heyday and his were full of insults and threats to forum members to include yourself.
That's because there was nothing to consolidate. Bill never accounted for the majority of threads on the front page. In fact, no forum members has ever accounted for the majority of threads on the front page, except for you.

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Finally, show some continuity....you never consolidated Bill Moore's whole pages of threads that knocked every topic to the second page during his heyday and his were full of insults and threats to forum members to include yourself.
That's because there was nothing to consolidate.  Bill never accounted for the majority of threads on the front page.  In fact, no forum members has ever accounted for the majority of threads on the front page, except for you.    
Wrong answer....I would come in from work and an entire front page was WTM or whatever NIC he was using that day based upon what the voices in his head were telling him.

Go to page 4 and see the amounts of Notorious BIG threads.....

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:What it is, is that I have posted a lot of relevant information concerning your hero which cannot be refuted and for the liberal contingent here that burns their booty to include yourself. It bothers you that you can't defend what's happening.
I'm not bothered.

I oppose Obama's policy regarding Syria on PRINCIPLE.

You, on the other hand, are a mindless cheerleader for the rightwing.

You excoriated Obama for months for doing nothing in Syria, and then when he proposed action, you instantaneously switched sides and opposed intervention to the point of celebrating Congress's resistance.

This is because you have no PRINCIPLES.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Go to page 4 and see the amounts of Notorious BIG threads.....
There are 8 threads on page 4 started by "Guest". Perhaps we have different ideas as to what the word 'majority' means?

No, notorious big is posted there more than four times

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:No, notorious big is posted there more than four times

There isn't even one thread on page four started by Notorius BIG.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obviuously, PD has lots of time on his hands while he is in Las Vegas. I think he just needs to go out and get laid....

Las Vegas Brothels:

http://govegas.about.com/od/brothels/Brothels_in_Las_Vegas.htm

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Although I didn't vote... I do think it's inconsiderate and selfish to clutter the boards. Do you not see that PD?

PkrBum wrote:Although I didn't vote... I do think it's inconsiderate and selfish to clutter the boards. Do you not see that PD?
Each post is something different. Each post notates a failure of the COWH to guide this nation appropriately. Most of the same people complaining were clogging the threads of the PNJ forum with anti-Bush rhetoric. What irks them is that it's all TRUE and they have no defense.

boards of FL wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Go to page 4 and see the amounts of Notorious BIG threads.....
There are 8 threads on page 4 started by "Guest".  Perhaps we have different ideas as to what the word 'majority' means?

PAGE 4 of the Politics FORUM.....

Actions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View posts since last visit
View your posts
Mark all topics read

Logged in as PACEDOG#1. Your last visit was on 9/6/2013, 2:13 pm

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52

Global announcement&Announcement & Sticky [0]

Topics

Replies

Views

Last Posts

Only 47% of adults have FT jobs
[ 1, 2, 3, 4 ] by PACEDOG#1

on 7/28/2013, 9:46 am by PBulldog2

Will Obamacare create a new generation of poor folks? Apparently.
[ 1, 2 ] by Guest

on 7/27/2013, 10:51 pm by SeaBass

The Real Roots of Islamic Extremism
by PkrBum

on 7/27/2013, 5:26 pm by PACEDOG#1

House Rejects Effort to Curb NSA Surveillance
[ 1, 2, 3 ] by PkrBum

on 7/27/2013, 9:21 am by NotoriousBIG

obama and this administration are racist, and we told you so.
by SeaBass

on 7/27/2013, 5:05 am by NotoriousBIG

Morsi Arrested
by PkrBum

on 7/27/2013, 3:23 am by NotoriousBIG

Newt Gingrich: Why hasn't America progressed on race?
[ 1, 2 ] by boards of FL

on 7/27/2013, 3:14 am by NotoriousBIG

Why is Rick Perry screwing Texas?
[ 1, 2 ] by Guest

on 7/27/2013, 2:55 am by NotoriousBIG

Beijing Bans Big Dogs
by PkrBum

on 7/26/2013, 9:46 pm by PkrBum

Tunisia Political Assassination Tied to Al Qaeda
by PkrBum

on 7/26/2013, 9:08 pm by PkrBum

Ohio gets it right
by PACEDOG#1

on 7/26/2013, 8:12 pm by PkrBum

A Bipartisan Warning On Surveillance
by Guest

on 7/26/2013, 9:10 am by Guest

North Carolina sucks
[ 1, 2 ] by boards of FL

on 7/26/2013, 9:09 am by newswatcher

A Ticking Time Bomb At U.S. Embassy In Kabul?
by Guest

on 7/26/2013, 9:08 am by newswatcher

Bill O'Reilly once again hits it out of the park with his Talking Points Memo on RACE. Listen up Obama!
[ 1, 2, ... , 6, 7 ] by Markle

on 7/26/2013, 1:26 am by PkrBum

Would Obama have known Trayvon's name had he died in Afghanistan?
by PACEDOG#1

on 7/25/2013, 10:48 pm by Markle

Kerry Achieves Deal to Revive Mideast Talks
by Floridatexan

on 7/25/2013, 9:01 pm by PACEDOG#1

Senators Threaten To Withhold Aid In Dispute With Afghans
by Guest

on 7/25/2013, 8:56 pm by PACEDOG#1

Weiner is an idiot
by PACEDOG#1

on 7/25/2013, 4:58 pm by Sal

Best Headline of the day
by Guest

on 7/25/2013, 2:13 pm by Guest

Another Investigation.....
by newswatcher

on 7/24/2013, 9:45 am by newswatcher

Petition to Congress: Pass Elizabeth Warren's Glass-Steagall Bill
by Floridatexan

on 7/23/2013, 8:53 am by PBulldog2

He had to say it...
by PACEDOG#1

on 7/23/2013, 8:46 am by PBulldog2

President Barack Hussein Obama: INFLICT AS MUCH PAIN AS POSSIBLE ON THE CITIZENS AND OUR MILITARY!
by Markle

on 7/23/2013, 6:25 am by NotoriousBIG

No Surprise! Gallup: Republicans more proud to be American than Democrats
by Markle

on 7/23/2013, 6:06 am by NotoriousBIG

COLLUSION: How The Liberal Media Stole The 2012 Election
by VectorMan

on 7/23/2013, 5:52 am by NotoriousBIG

This administration: Lie first - ALWAYS
by Guest

on 7/23/2013, 5:10 am by NotoriousBIG

ObamaCare's Idol, the National Health Service (of Great Britain): 13,000 died needlessly at 14 worst NHS trusts
by Markle

on 7/23/2013, 5:03 am by NotoriousBIG

4 children gunned down in Chicago during Zimmerman trial and no Obama response
by PACEDOG#1

on 7/23/2013, 4:56 am by NotoriousBIG

Are You Ready for Senator Sarah Palin (R) AK?
[ 1, 2 ] by ZVUGKTUBM

on 7/23/2013, 4:49 am by NotoriousBIG

Gang Membership UP 40% Since President Barack Hussein Obama was Elected
by Markle

on 7/23/2013, 4:44 am by NotoriousBIG

"This is for Trayvon"....as group of young thugs beat Hispanic man
[ 1, 2 ] by PACEDOG#1

on 7/23/2013, 4:30 am by NotoriousBIG

The Scandals Thicken! Embattled IRS chief counsel met with Obama 2 days before agency changed targeting criteria
by Markle

on 7/23/2013, 4:04 am by NotoriousBIG

Because of Obamacare, 74% of small businesses plan to cut worker hours, fire workers
by PACEDOG#1

on 7/23/2013, 3:59 am by NotoriousBIG

WTC owners' bid to sue airlines for 9/11 attacks blocked
by Floridatexan

on 7/22/2013, 4:24 pm by Bob

What is the Difference Between Marley Lion and Treyvon Martin?
[ 1, 2 ] by Markle

on 7/22/2013, 7:06 am by newswatcher

Sandra Day O'Conner
by PkrBum

on 7/19/2013, 5:51 pm by PkrBum

Benghazi survivors forced to sign NDAs...how about the transparency of the admin now?
by PACEDOG#1

on 7/19/2013, 5:33 pm by VectorMan

FBI's demands for private data struck down be federal court
by Floridatexan

on 7/19/2013, 1:02 pm by Floridatexan

Elizabeth Warren fights for Glass-Steagall on CNBC
by Floridatexan

on 7/19/2013, 12:29 pm by Sal

Chris Matthews spokesperson.....
by newswatcher

on 7/19/2013, 8:06 am by newswatcher

Apartheid State?......
by newswatcher

on 7/19/2013, 7:51 am by newswatcher

Jury got it right
[ 1, 2 ] by newswatcher

on 7/17/2013, 8:24 pm by PkrBum

Profiling by Traynvon?
by PACEDOG#1

on 7/17/2013, 7:03 am by newswatcher

Sen Reid at it again....
by newswatcher

on 7/17/2013, 7:01 am by newswatcher

Hopeless Harry is not so hopeless anymore.
by bluemoon

on 7/16/2013, 9:35 pm by bluemoon

Florida Considers Eliminating Laws Altogether
by Floridatexan

on 7/16/2013, 2:05 pm by PACEDOG#1

Relax: You're in the 1% if you make over $34,000/yr. - the 1% of the world, that is
by Floridatexan

on 7/16/2013, 11:35 am by bluemoon

Here's why there is no civil case...Feds already proved no racism
by PACEDOG#1

on 7/16/2013, 8:13 am by newswatcher

Glenn Greenwald on Snowden
by Floridatexan

on 7/15/2013, 12:21 pm by PACEDOG#1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: