Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged?

+3
Ghost Rider
Nekochan
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Should all of PACEDOG'S threads be merged?

Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged? I_vote_lcap46%Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged? I_vote_rcap 46% [ 12 ]
Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged? I_vote_lcap54%Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged? I_vote_rcap 54% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG currently has 30 threads clogging up the front page. Put another way, 60% of all front page threads in this forum were created by PACEDOG. Most, no one reads or responds to. Many are nothing more than a sentence fragment Title and then "Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised " for content.

If you ask me, this is spam; however, the last time I cleaned up after PACEDOG, a few forum members were butt hurt. This time, I'll put it up to a vote and let the forum decide.

Nekochan

Nekochan

That's very democratic of you, Boards. Cool 

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Hell yeah specially if the subject matter is the same.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Let's punish an active poster.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:Let's punish an active poster.

If we apply your logic to email, people who send mortgage refinancing and prescription drug emails aren't spammers.  They're "active emailers".

Joani, don't you think it a little extreme for one forum member to account for 60% of the front page, particularly when hardly anyone reads or responds to those threads?  

I'd like you to try and defend something like this...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t9514-wmd-attack-confidence-high-from-admin-that-believed-the-benghazi-attacks-were-caused-by-a-video

...or any of the other 29 threads on the front page that PACEDOG posted.

That isn't spam, in your eyes?

Further, how would that even be punishing PACEDOG?  He still gets to post his BS that no one reads.  If anything, PACEDOG is punishing the rest of users who browse this forum, just as a spammer punishes anyone who uses email.  Who wants to scroll through BS to get to what you actually want to read?

It's not spam hater boy . How about folks actually posting threads here on a dying forum that had less than a dozen non socks that post

Anything that isn't Obama Gonad sucking posts

And I don't even get a vote? Lol figures just like in real life a progressive squelching all opportunity of dissent. Putin would be proud

Nekochan

Nekochan

Why doesn't Pacedog get a vote? Even Obama was allowed to vote for himself....twice!!!

Yep he has made it where I can't vote. Our own version of ACORN on the forum.

I can show y'all spam though if that's what you want.

The problem with boards and the liberals is that not even they can defend their messiah now with his ineptness and incompetence. Jimmy carter is somewhere a very happy man now

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Let's punish an active poster.
If we apply your logic to email, people who send mortgage refinancing and prescription drug emails aren't spammers.  They're "active emailers".

Joani, don't you think it a little extreme for one forum member to account for 60% of the front page, particularly when hardly anyone reads or responds to those threads?  

I'd like you to try and defend something like this...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t9514-wmd-attack-confidence-high-from-admin-that-believed-the-benghazi-attacks-were-caused-by-a-video

...or any of the other 29 threads on the front page that PACEDOG posted.

That isn't spam, in your eyes?

Further, how would that even be punishing PACEDOG?  He still gets to post his BS that no one reads.  If anything, PACEDOG is punishing the rest of users who browse this forum, just as a spammer punishes anyone who uses email.  Who wants to scroll through BS to get to what you actually want to read?

I'm sorry you are forced to read all Pacedog's threads. I skip over a lot of threads I don't care for.  

Although FT doesn't start an excessive amount of threads, I do, however, skip her lengthy copy pastes and Bush bashing threads.

Yes I twist their arms to make them read my posts.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yes I twist their arms to make them read my posts.
Dammit....

I vote for Peedog only being allowed to post in the hall of shame.LOL!

Joanimaroni wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yes I twist their arms to make them read my posts.
Dammit....
Yes, I'm such a forceful person from 2055 miles away. I have my Jedi abilities you know...Twisted Evil 

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:And I don't even get a vote? Lol figures just like in real life a progressive squelching all opportunity of dissent. Putin would be proud
That you cannot figure out how to submit your vote is not my problem.

From my I phone...

It's all good.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Well, PACEDOG, it appears your threads will remain...for now. You just barely have the votes to keep your spam in the Politics forum. Voting will continue until 24 hours have passed since the creation of the poll.

Being that this forum is obviously dominated by conservatives, and given the fact that you barely have enough votes to keep your threads strewn all over the front page, that should at least send a message to you. Even your own brethren are getting tired of the spam.

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:Well, PACEDOG, it appears your threads will remain...for now.   You just barely have the votes to keep your spam in the Politics forum.  Voting will continue until 24 hours have passed since the creation of the poll.  

Being that this forum is obviously dominated by conservatives, and given the fact that you barely have enough votes to keep your threads strewn all over the front page, that should at least send a message to you.  Even your own brethren are getting tired of the spam.
Vulgar threads/posts and personal threats bother me. Pacedog's threads don't bother me. Neither do liberals' threads/posts that I disagree with as long as they aren't on here for the purpose of attacking other members.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:I vote for Peedog only being allowed to post in the hall of shame.LOL!
I have to admit...that's kinda funny.

Boards, your forum is far from being dominated by conservatives. Evidence of that would be the insults and threats every (R) or anti-Obama thread is given by a multitude of said forum members. What's sad is that you single out myself and those who oppose the COWH posing threads such as these in an effort to "gang rape" me on a public forum. I've posted a lot of the same types of stuff you and your liberal cohorts cannot refute in the current political situation we are now facing. Bo is an amateur at Geopolitics and is getting played like a fiddle by the rest of the world combined in all areas. The least people like yourself and your posse could do is own up to his shortcomings. Are you really interested in modding a forum where all views that differ from your own are ridiculed and insulted? What's the point of that?

You were content with allowing WTM to harass and threaten everyone on the forum until it became apparent that YOU got a dose of the same medicine from him. I post multiple threads about your messiah and you go ape over it. Right now it looks like we have only 13 people on the entire forum. How many more people are you tryi h to run off? I'm sure you're getting as money from all the cookies that follow us from here to wherever else we surf the net, but is business that good that you can make it on a bakers dozen of people coming here at best on.a good day?

boards of FL wrote:Well, PACEDOG, it appears your threads will remain...for now.   You just barely have the votes to keep your spam in the Politics forum.  Voting will continue until 24 hours have passed since the creation of the poll.  

Being that this forum is obviously dominated by conservatives, and given the fact that you barely have enough votes to keep your threads strewn all over the front page, that should at least send a message to you.  Even your own brethren are getting tired of the spam.
Should all of PACEDOG'S threads here be merged? Th?id=H.4715334054512359&pid=1

I heard that Saddam and Rumsfield each voted on this issue but one voted yes and the other voted no.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Laughing 

I won't vote. I don't understand the boards reference that this board is dominated by the right. I need charts & graphs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum