Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What happens if Assad Sinks One or two of our Warships?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article36076.htm

Consider: Russia is furnishing its latest weaponry to Assad -- including their most advanced anti-ship missiles.

Q: Should Assad attack and sink one or more of our warships, do we still cease firing and withdraw a few days after our attack on his chemical weapons capabilities?

It appears the Israelis would love for us to invade Syria -- which would most likely lead to the war with Iran that our MIC and hardcore neocons are drooling for in anticipation.

Is this what Kerry is referring to when he talks about "bringing stability" to the region?

We're going to another war folks, because there's money to be made . .

Somebody, PLEASE prove me wrong!!

2seaoat

Get in the car and go over to Greyhound and play a little poker.......after they take your money......I will whisper a hint......we are not going to fire one weapon.....not one......this was a calculated bluff. You have more people understanding your argument on both sides of the aisle than you did a month ago......was that happen stance or by design. If you think it was happenstance.......I will be playing poker at greyhound and the Beau Rivage in late September......let me hire a limo to bring you over for a friendly game of poker.

2seaoat wrote:We're going to another war folks, because there's money to be made . .

Get in the car and go over to Greyhound and play a little poker.......after they take your money......I will whisper a hint......we are not going to fire one weapon.....not one......this was a calculated bluff.  You have more people understanding your argument on both sides of the aisle than you did a month ago......was that happen stance or by design.   If you think it was happenstance.......I will be playing poker at greyhound and the Beau Rivage in late September......let me hire a limo to bring you over for a friendly game of poker.
Rolling Eyes 

let me sum all your post up oats....

blah blah blah poker, blah blah....blah blah blah balh poker... blah blah poker.......I am a expert...blah blah blah poker... blah blah .. i'm telling you....blah blah blah poker poker and a thousand more blahs..poker poker..... blah! Rolling Eyes 

and slinger....you old farts are late to the game, MIC is only a tool in this play. Bankers rule the day, everyone else are pons...... thought you would have known that mr,,,, anti "INC"

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SeaBass wrote:
2seaoat wrote:We're going to another war folks, because there's money to be made . .

Get in the car and go over to Greyhound and play a little poker.......after they take your money......I will whisper a hint......we are not going to fire one weapon.....not one......this was a calculated bluff.  You have more people understanding your argument on both sides of the aisle than you did a month ago......was that happen stance or by design.   If you think it was happenstance.......I will be playing poker at greyhound and the Beau Rivage in late September......let me hire a limo to bring you over for a friendly game of poker.
Rolling Eyes 

let me sum all your post up oats....

blah blah blah poker, blah blah....blah blah blah balh poker... blah blah poker.......I am a expert...blah blah blah poker... blah blah .. i'm telling you....blah blah blah poker poker and a thousand more blahs..poker poker..... blah! Rolling Eyes 

and slinger....you old farts are late to the game, MIC is only a tool in this play. Bankers rule the day, everyone else are pons...... thought you would have known that mr,,,, anti "INC"
Well said...I think you summed it up nicely...now I can hit the sack early..thanks.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/3/2013, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

T's feminine side over the years has always been fun.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

You're so sure of yourself. Can't wait to see your face when we lose a ship or two and a week after our little punitive strike, another bunch of nerve gas victims visit Allah. And all the guys I know who profess they are great poker players are losers.

Wordslinger wrote:http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article36076.htm

Consider:  Russia is furnishing its latest weaponry to Assad -- including their most advanced anti-ship missiles.

Q:  Should Assad attack and sink one or more of our warships, do we still cease firing and withdraw a few days after our attack on his chemical weapons capabilities?

It appears the Israelis would love for us to invade Syria -- which would most likely lead to the war with Iran that our MIC and hardcore neocons are drooling for in anticipation.

Is this what Kerry is referring to when he talks about "bringing stability" to the region?

Anything is possible regarding the sinking of ships, but an invasion? With just 300 Marines? That makes you an idiot if you think that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:  And all the guys I know who profess they are great poker players are losers.
I've been around gambling most of my life. And I've discovered only one way to ever win. And that only works with flipping a coin.
Whenever I flip a coin, I take the first call, heads or tails, that comes to mind. And then I call the opposite one.
I learned a long time ago that I have bad luck looming over my head like a dark cloud.
But when I always do the opposite of what I'm first inclined to do, that cheats the bad luck cloud and outsmarts it. lol

Slicef18

Slicef18

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Consider:  Russia is furnishing its latest weaponry to Assad -- including their most advanced anti-ship missiles.

Q:  Should Assad attack and sink one or more of our warships, do we still cease firing and withdraw a few days after our attack on his chemical weapons capabilities?

Anything is possible regarding the sinking of ships, but an invasion? With just 300 Marines? That makes you an idiot if you think that.
The French are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new French navy can get a really good look at the old French navy

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

The French are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new French navy can get a really good look at the old French navy
Educational and motivational design, brilliant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum