Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

impeach Obama group to crash the Muslim march...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/look-whos-crashing-911-muslim-march/#4l4MmDccAhu10Vi5.99

The rapidly expanding grassroots effort to impeach President Obama is now turning its sights on the Million Muslim March planned for Sept. 11.

Although now, the march has undergone a public-relations makeover and the organizers, the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), have changed its name to “Million American March Against Fear.”

Fear of what?

AMPAC claims,” Many non-Muslim Americans are terrified of Muslims, who are portrayed by Hollywood and the U.S. media as fanatical terrorists. Muslims, too, live in fear – of being dragged off in the night to Guantanamo and tortured, simply for the crime of being Muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

What bothers James Neighbors, the founder of Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment, is AMPAC is choosing to make its statement on the very day fanatical Muslim terrorists did indeed kill some 3,000 Americans, on Sept. 11, twelve years ago.

“They could’ve picked any other day of the year. There’s 364 other days of the year they could’ve picked, but the fact they chose 9/11 just simply apppears to be a slap in the face to America and an insult to every American who died in attacks on those days (in 2001 and 2012.)”

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I put an impeach Obama sticker on my car bumper but then I could hear my radio for the car horns...

2 million bikers are also supposed to show up.

WAR CRIMINAL..!! sorry... did I say that outloud?

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/look-whos-crashing-911-muslim-march/#4l4MmDccAhu10Vi5.99

The rapidly expanding grassroots effort to impeach President Obama is now turning its sights on the Million Muslim March planned for Sept. 11.

Although now, the march has undergone a public-relations makeover and the organizers, the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), have changed its name to “Million American March Against Fear.”

Fear of what?

AMPAC claims,” Many non-Muslim Americans are terrified of Muslims, who are portrayed by Hollywood and the U.S. media as fanatical terrorists. Muslims, too, live in fear – of being dragged off in the night to Guantanamo and tortured, simply for the crime of being Muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

What bothers James Neighbors, the founder of Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment, is AMPAC is choosing to make its statement on the very day fanatical Muslim terrorists did indeed kill some 3,000 Americans, on Sept. 11, twelve years ago.

“They could’ve picked any other day of the year. There’s 364 other days of the year they could’ve picked, but the fact they chose 9/11 just simply apppears to be a slap in the face to America and an insult to every American who died in attacks on those days (in 2001 and 2012.)”
TEO, do you actually believe the advance of the Muslims is gonna be stopped?
They are organized. They will continue to advance while Republicans and Democrats argue senselessly about Obamacare. Corporate America bribes our Congress to invade another country so that they will gain incredible profits by selling war materials to our government which will be paid for by borrowing from China. Whew!

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

أنا الاستسلام=I surrender in Arabic   Crying or Very sad

Then of course it's let the beheadings begin and they will marry our 4 year olds.

There's a good reason they don't want an open society there... with free information and tolerance.

It's an interesting read as to how these cultures "assimilate" into other countries... I have many rellies in australia/nz... but england and france are good examples too. If we're going to continue our very liberal and generous immigration policy... I want it fair and impartial... including our immediate borders.

2seaoat

impeach Obama group.........I did not think stupid could be organized.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well a whole lot of drooling fools organized and got him elected ...twice..

2seaoat

Well a whole lot of drooling fools organized and got him elected ...twice..

Not a very high standard beating Romney.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I'll give ya that..Romney was never a danger to the Manchurian candidate.

Lol teo

[b]What bothers James Neighbors, the founder of Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment, is AMPAC is choosing to make its statement on the very day fanatical Muslim terrorists did indeed kill some 3,000 Americans, on Sept. 11, twelve years ago.[/b

Silly and pathetic.

Bush Admin knew terrorists were in country before 911.

http://rense.com/general25/fb.htm

Despite their claims of having been taken unawares and with complete surprise, top officials in the FBI, CIA, and Bush administration, knew with almost absolute certainty that al-Qaeda and Osama bin Laden were planning to launch a major attack on the United States before the end of 2001 and that five-man hijacking teams would commandeer American commercial jetliners and crash them, kamikaze style, into the twin towers of the World Trade Center and Pentagon. Government and Bush administration officials not only knew in advance, they welcomed the attacks, which is why these same officials conspired to sabotage the efforts of FBI field agents who were on the verge of uncovering the 9/11 plot.

Top officials in the United States government had in fact known about the plot since 1995 when they received a warning from Philippine officials who informed them that bin Laden associates were undergoing flight training in the U.S. Terrorists were planning to crash hijacked airliners into the Pentagon and New York's World Trade Center, U.S. officials were told.

PkrBum wrote:WAR CRIMINAL..!! sorry... did I say that outloud?
impeach Obama group to crash the Muslim march... Th?id=H.4908001977960569&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3hmgkPYUuk

Very Happy 

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I'll give ya that..Romney was never a danger to the Manchurian candidate.
impeach Obama group to crash the Muslim march... Th?id=H.4517091262532266&pid=1

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC9P8-B42cA

Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum