Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NO talk about Egypt, muslim brotherhood?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Why not?

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/muslim-brotherhood-claim-weve-got-goods-on-obama/

This link is not what caught my eye, it was a response from an Egyptian to this story that caught my eye, it goes as:

I am Egyptian. Muslim Brotherhood are only 5 percent of the 90 million Egyptians. They have stated that they rule the country or they will burn it They are closely in relation to El Qaeda . They have raised el Qaeda flag in the squares of Egypt and they also raised el Qaeda flag on an orthodox church. They are a group of terrorists terrorizing the Egyptian people in the streets by shooting them with heavy weapons They have burned 80 churches all over Egypt. they also burned governmental utilities. How could such a gang of terrorist rule our country ... they are a bloody gang Please don't judge our military and police in fighting them we have delegated them to fight terrorism. they have killed today 24 officers [b]Why is your President supporting such a bloody group We want to have a civilized democratic country.[/b] The West media is twisting the truth they are very pro muslim brotherhood> especially the CNN and BBC.I have lots of videos showing the truth>and I will post it here:.

The Muslim Brotherhood

"violent acts" happening in Egypt so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v... The MBs
shoot civilians in their homes from the top of a bridge in Cairo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v... MBs shoot
civilians in the area of "Ben Essarayat" in Cairo

Theres more links on the article to this person response.

Markle

Markle

. wrote:Why not?

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/muslim-brotherhood-claim-weve-got-goods-on-obama/

This link is not what caught my eye, it was a response from an Egyptian to this story that caught my eye, it goes as:

I am Egyptian. Muslim Brotherhood are only 5 percent of the 90 million Egyptians. They have stated that they rule the country or they will burn it They are closely in relation to El Qaeda . They have raised el Qaeda flag in the squares of Egypt and they also raised el Qaeda flag on an orthodox church. They are a group of terrorists terrorizing the Egyptian people in the streets by shooting them with heavy weapons They have burned 80 churches all over Egypt. they also burned governmental utilities. How could such a gang of terrorist rule our country ... they are a bloody gang Please don't judge our military and police in fighting them we have delegated them to fight terrorism. they have killed today 24 officers [b]Why is your President supporting such a bloody group We want to have a civilized democratic country.[/b] The West media is twisting the truth they are very pro muslim brotherhood> especially the CNN and BBC.I have lots of videos showing the truth>and I will post it here:.

The Muslim Brotherhood

"violent acts" happening in Egypt so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v... The MBs
shoot civilians in their homes from the top of a bridge in Cairo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v... MBs shoot
civilians in the area of "Ben Essarayat" in Cairo

Theres more links on the article to this person response.

Progressives are confused!

President Barack Hussein Obama told us how much more Muslims would respect him far more than President Bush because of his Muslim roots and frequent trips, as a child to Muslim countries.

The world was just going to kneel at his feet.

Well, how's that working out? Progressives are just speechless.

NO talk about Egypt, muslim brotherhood? Obama-middle-east-burns-nobel-peace-prize-political-cartoon

Do you think the Nobel Committee has recall votes?

knothead

knothead

Markle, may I give you some advice? This meltdown of Egypt is not the fault of US foreign policy . . . . I understand you crave the opportunity to lay any and all fault at the feet of President Obama but NEWSFLASH there is so little America can do here. If we stand for democracy (which we do) we should defend the coup de tat' of President Morsi but because the Muslim Brotherhood implemented policies excluding other religious segments of Egyptian society, America is left essentially impotent. I know people like Markle have all the answers and Obama should have done this or Obama should have done that but the truth is we are essentially helpless left only to let the situation play itself out.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:Markle, may I give you some advice? This meltdown of Egypt is not the fault of US foreign policy . . . . I understand you crave the opportunity to lay any and all fault at the feet of President Obama but NEWSFLASH there is so little America can do here.  If we stand for democracy (which we do) we should defend the coup de tat' of President Morsi but because the Muslim Brotherhood implemented policies excluding other religious segments of Egyptian society, America is left essentially impotent.  I know people like Markle have all the answers and Obama should have done this or Obama should have done that but the truth is we are essentially helpless left only to let the situation play itself out.    
Wait, correction, you're right the Middle East and North Africa being in flames is NOT the fault of US foreign policy, the fault is squarely on the shoulders of President Barack Hussein Obama. Remember, the buck stops here. Although, President Obama is RARELY there so maybe it never gets to him.

This was forecast years ago when President Barack Hussein Obama openly backed the Muslim Brotherhood.  He even invited them to the White House.  Yeah, we see how that's workin' out!

He has proven to be the weakest President in modern history and the entire world is fully aware.  He has absolutely no respect from other nations.

Last edited by Markle on 8/20/2013, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:Markle, may I give you some advice? This meltdown of Egypt is not the fault of US foreign policy . . . . I understand you crave the opportunity to lay any and all fault at the feet of President Obama but NEWSFLASH there is so little America can do here.  If we stand for democracy (which we do) we should defend the coup de tat' of President Morsi but because the Muslim Brotherhood implemented policies excluding other religious segments of Egyptian society, America is left essentially impotent.  I know people like Markle have all the answers and Obama should have done this or Obama should have done that but the truth is we are essentially helpless left only to let the situation play itself out.    
Some people just can't get over the fact that Mitt Romney lost by a landslide last November....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6NO talk about Egypt, muslim brotherhood? Empty Really? 8/20/2013, 12:32 am

Markle wrote:
He has proven to be the weakest President in modern history and the entire world is fully aware.  He has absolutely no respect from other nations.  
And you know this how??? By watching the network famous for illegal wire-taps, omissions, and half-truths.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
This country's standing in world opinion went way up when President Oil and Vice-President War left the entire world economy in shambles. Knothead is correct: you are so desperate to find faults which continue to evade you. Mr. Dot, you, etal, will link any world happening to what you consider are failures by the sitting President. How convenient.
Too bad the time for the 'bomb-first-ask-questions-later' approach you so crave is over. So sad you cannot grasp what the word 'diplomacy' means.

We need 21st century answers to run a 21st century country.
We need leaders to look to the future, not dwell on the past.
Sorry this eludes your comprehension.

Last edited by CarlSagan on 8/20/2013, 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Some people just can't get over the fact that Mitt Romney lost by a landslide last November....
What does the massive failures of President Barack Hussein Obama have to do with Mitt Romney?

A weak president invites this sort unrest and violence. We have a world renowned weak president.

8NO talk about Egypt, muslim brotherhood? Empty more opinion 8/20/2013, 3:11 am

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
What does the massive failures of President Barack Hussein Obama have to do with Mitt Romney?

A weak president invites this sort unrest and violence.  We have a world renowned weak president.
In your opinion which most Americans do not agree. Only people in your little faux news bubble believe your erroneous statement.
It is curious how you spew opinion and push it as fact. Not as many people as you think agree with you. That is why you must pollute our Pensacola Forum with your Tallahassee hate.  I guess T-town is just too progressive for an ultra-conservative such as yourself. lol

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

A weak president invites this sort unrest and violence.  We have a world renowned weak president.
In your opinion which most Americans do not agree. Only people in your little faux news bubble believe your erroneous statement.

It is curious how you spew opinion and push it as fact. Not as many people as you think agree with you. That is why you must pollute our Pensacola Forum with your Tallahassee hate.  I guess T-town is just too progressive for an ultra-conservative such as yourself. lol
And still, you have yet to prove any of my FACTS to not be true in spite of your word salads.

If, as you say MOST Americans do not agree with what I posted, why do these polls show the opposite?  You sure do like to avoid direct questions don't you?

You are amusing anyway.

August 15, 2013

Obama's Economic Approval Slips to 35%

Was 42% in June; decline mirrors drop in overall approval

by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- Despite President Barack Obama's renewed focus on the nation's economy this summer, he scores worse with Americans on the economy than he did in June. His approval rating on the issue, now 35%, is down seven percentage points, and his ratings on taxes and the federal budget deficit are each down five points. During the same period, his overall approval rating is down three points.

NO talk about Egypt, muslim brotherhood? 8202013GallupObama

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163985/obama-economic-approval-slips.aspx

10NO talk about Egypt, muslim brotherhood? Empty and your point is.... 8/20/2013, 5:11 am

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:   

And still, you have yet to prove any of my FACTS to not be true in spite of your word salads.

If, as you say MOST Americans do not agree with what I posted, why do these polls show the opposite?  You sure do like to avoid direct questions don't you?

You are amusing anyway.
August 15, 2013

by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- Despite President Barack Obama's renewed focus on the nation's economy this summer, he scores worse with Americans on the economy than he did in June. His approval rating on the issue, now 35%, is down seven percentage points, and his ratings on taxes and the federal budget deficit are each down five points. During the same period, his overall approval rating is down three points.

Really, you want to talk approval ratings?
The approval ratings for the Congress long ago highjacked by your precious tea partiers: 14.8% HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
What a joke.

There's no talk about the Muslim brotherhood and Egypt because we are not responsible for what is going on over there.
Most Americans are sick of our wars in that part of the world and just wish we would come home and stop interfering.
That includes nearly all Democrats and a lot of Republicans.

Those countries will become whatever they will become. Iraq's next revolution has already started. I believe, unless I'm wrong, that there are as many or more Muslims on the planet as there are Christians. I'll check into that, but I think I'm right. Good luck with eradicating all of them.  Most people have figured that out by now.

On edit, I was wrong. There are only One and a half billion Muslims on the planet,  and  there are 2.1 billion Christians on the planet.
Still, people who think  we can kill off 1.5 billion Muslims are not clear thinkers. 
I also suspect that those Muslims are more serious about  their religion than most of the 2.1 billion Christians are.

Anyone can post all  the presidential approval ratings they want to post.
Last  time I looked,   2016=Obama not running.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:   

You are amusing anyway.
August 15, 2013

by Lydia Saad

Really, you want to talk approval ratings?
The approval ratings for the Congress long ago highjacked by your precious tea partiers: 14.8%  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
What a joke.
Sorry Progressive, YOU are the one who indicated that President Barack Hussein Obama's policies were so popular and I was the one out of touch.

FALSLY STATED by my Progressive good friend "CarlSagan":
When you proven...wrong...AGAIN...you change the subject. I'm surprised to didn't play the race card again. Let me remind you of your comments:

"In your opinion which most Americans do not agree. Only people in your little faux news bubble believe your erroneous statement."

It is curious how you spew opinion and push it as fact. Not as many people as you think agree with you. That is why you must pollute our Pensacola Forum with your Tallahassee hate. I guess T-town is just too progressive for an ultra-conservative such as yourself. lol

CarlSagan, PLEASE show us all here where "MOST people do not agree" with my opinion. Step up my good man, step up!

Show us all where I am wrong.

August 15, 2013

by Lydia Saad

It doesn't matter what Americans think of Barack Obama less than a year into his second term.

He won't be on the ballot again 3 years from now.
You can't kick a president out of office for bad reviews.
Americans are notoriously wishy-washy.

So you have to put up with him another 3 years. That must be a hard pill for you to swallow.tongue

bluemoon wrote:There's no talk about the Muslim brotherhood and Egypt because we are not responsible for what is going on over there.
Most Americans are sick of our wars in that part of the world and just wish we would come home and stop interfering.
That includes nearly all Democrats and a lot of Republicans.

Those countries will become whatever they will become. Iraq's next revolution has already started. I believe, unless I'm wrong, that there are as many or more Muslims on the planet as there are Christians. I'll check into that, but I think I'm right. Good luck with eradicating all of them.  Most people have figured that out by now.

On edit, I was wrong. There are only One and a half billion Muslims on the planet,  and  there are 2.1 billion Christians on the planet.
Still, people who think  we can kill off 1.5 billion Muslims are not clear thinkers. 
I also suspect that those Muslims are more serious about  their religion than most of the 2.1 billion Christians are.
The fact that its not being talked about here actually proves that the left here DO understand that odumbers foreign policy does have some responsibility.

This isn't about killing off muslims etc etc as you tried to go in another direction. phffft

It IS CLEAR that a true vote by the people was not what happened there. A stolen election aided by the funds of odumber. To put in a muslim bro puppet.

This did not work out and now the country is in turmoil.

Are you going to tell me odumber was not aware of the AGENDA of the muslim brotherhood puppet? If you believe he was not then you are more ignorant than I originally thought.

Watcher

Watcher

Markle wrote:
Wait, correction, you're right the Middle East and North Africa being in flames is NOT the fault of US foreign policy, the fault is squarely on the shoulders of President Barack Hussein Obama.  Remember, the buck stops here.  Although, President Obama is RARELY there so maybe it never gets to him.  

This was forecast years ago when President Barack Hussein Obama openly backed the Muslim Brotherhood.  He even invited them to the White House.  Yeah, we see how that's workin' out!

Are you saying that Obama is rarely in the White House? Does he take too many vacations for your personal taste?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum