Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wham Bam Thank You Scam Good Video...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nekochan

Nekochan

I watched it. I am sorry he didn't catch the bad guys. Most people in his position would be too embarrassed to share their story, but good for him for going public to warn others. He's lucky he didn't get murdered. He could have disappeared in Thailand, never to be seen again.

Did you think it was a good story? I think he did a great job of showing how hard it can be to get things done in the Far East. I liked it. Thanks for watching.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes, I liked it. And you and I both know that as difficult as it looked to be to get things done in the documentary, it was actually 1000 times MORE difficult than what a film like that can depict. Just the travel, alone, within Thailand had to be exhausting. And not speaking the language is exhausting as well. And I had to laugh (but also feel so bad for him) when the Thai police told him that they could only arrest someone for stealing from him if he could identify the thief.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wonder who did the documentary production. It was very good quality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum