Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

These people are known for not being good tippers. With video.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2133534723001/pastor-gets-waitress-fired-leaves-nasty-note/?intcmp=obnetwork

Ghandi wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/2133534723001/pastor-gets-waitress-fired-leaves-nasty-note/?intcmp=obnetwork

What, pastors aren't known as being good tippers?? Geez, and here I was thought it was just this one bitch.

Anyhoo... you must have missed the previous thread where we covered this in... pfft... I dunno, 6 - 7 pages?? Pay attention, wouldja, G?? Wink

At any rate, this is good follow-up, as I believe that all of us were under the impression that it was the actual waitress who had tended to the pastor and her table who'd been fired. In any case I believe we had a consensus that she should not have been terminated. I'd sure like to hear a response from the waitress to their claim to have left a cash tip.

Jake92

I agree but all 3 were wrong along with Applebee's

Jake92 wrote:I agree but all 3 were wrong along with Applebee's

Agreed... did you all see our previous, and lengthy, discussion on the previous thread? We got fairly deeply into the details of what each person and entity did wrong. 'Twas a good thread...

Jake92

Yes I read it all.. Smile

Slicef18

Slicef18

Years ago one of our sons delivered for a pizza chain to earn money for college. All the drivers knew that these people are not good tippers or non tippers. On one occasion our son went out on the delivery route in a well to do area of Pensacola. After delivering a pizza order the home owner said, "Say, do you want a tip?" Our son said sure, to which the home owner said, "drive safe. ha, ha, ha,ha."
Also it was well known that homes that had Mercedes, Lexus, Cadillac or BMW were poor tippers, while homes that had Ford, Chevrolet or Kia were good tippers.

People that have waited on tables are good tippers. Former bartenders are good tippers.

I found this on Google Now You Know: The Book of Answers.

These people are known for not being good tippers.  With video. Tip10

Jake92

While growing up, I worked with my girlfriend a few nights a week in the local diner one summer. I learned very well about tipping and usually tip 20-50% depending on the service and amount of the bill. One truck driver normally came in for something and never left less than $10 and one night had coffee and a BLT or something and left us $100. We were always friendly and he was a regular customer that would sit and talk quite a while if it wasn't busy.. There were also nights where we gave him what he ordered, crumpled up the bill, and thanked him for the entertainment.. Dang he could tell a joke..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum