Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody using Amazon Prime for video streaming?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Hubby and I are in the trial period for Amazon Prime's video streaming. So far, I'm not too impressed. We ended up paying for two movies yesterday, one of which is very old (In Harm's Way.)

The movie prices are less than what we were being charged though Cox In Demand, but so far I don't see much benefit in sticking with Amazon Prime.

Anyone have any good tales to tell about Amazon Prime? Is there a good reason we should stick with it? Smile

P.S. - I also learned I would be charged for several books I want to read. Evil or Very Mad 

Nekochan

Nekochan

Have not tried it. We only have Netflix.

Haven't tried it but I was considering doing so. I use Amazon a lot for buying videos through the mail, but I usually watch the movie first to see if it's something I want to keep in my video library.
It would be convenient to both watch and buy at the same  site.

I use Netflix also but their inventory seems to be shrinking instead of expanding. They are getting rid of a lot of the classics for cost reasons. I read  that  somewhere recently.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

PB, I have not tried it, but I have looked into it. For the movie and TV show offerings I cannot imagine paying $79.00 a year for something that I would rarely use.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Ghost Rider wrote:PB, I have not tried it, but I have looked into it. For the movie and TV show offerings I cannot imagine paying $79.00 a year for something that I would rarely use.
We are not impressed with it. We would still have to pay for almost anything we want to watch. We're still looking for those "thousands" of free movies and books. Just can't find'em, at least not many.

We will probably cancel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum