Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RNC bans CNN and NBC News from televising debates for doing what Fox News does everyday.

+2
Sal
knothead
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This is too funny. This bullcrap is part of the reason why there probably will never be another Republican President of the United States.

Check this out:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/gop-votes-ban-debates-nbc-608160
I picked this one at random.
There are many articles that report the same thing.

I enjoyed this quote from the boy-genius Reince Preibus:
"There are forces out there that want to divide our party. But we’re not going to let them get in the way of our mission -- whether they’re naysayers or news networks," said RNC chairman Reince Priebus in prepared remarks at the Boston meeting. "That’s why we said to the media, with a united voice, that a network that spends millions to spotlight Hillary Clinton is a network with an obvious bias. And that’s a network that won’t be hosting a single Republican primary debate."
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I guess the RNC will have Fox News air their debates, because we all know that Fox News does not have an obvious bias.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I just do not understand how people like Preibus here can contradict themselves like this and still look at people with a straight face. He and many other conservatives just do not get how stupid they make themselves look with statements like this.

"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."

Gumby,

The MSM is giving free airtime to HRC in an effort to promote her possible candidacy. Why aren't they doing that for anyone else, even other possible Dem candidates? Since nearly all MSM is DEM slanted, that's why the RNC is taking this action.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Gumby,

The MSM is giving free airtime to HRC in an effort to promote her possible candidacy. Why aren't they doing that for anyone else, even other possible Dem candidates? Since nearly all MSM is DEM slanted, that's why the RNC is taking this action.
   So they are in violation of the 'equal time' rules that they established?...As far as the debates are concerned...just go back and watch what the moderators did/ or didn't do.... and  which participant benefited from their injecting themselves into the debate rather than allowing the candidates to answer or fall on their faces....The opinion shows on any network are not the problem and the ratings show where MSNBC and CNN rank...

knothead

knothead

Hillary Clinton is a unique and compelling figure and that is why the investors put this piece together. She has been First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady at the White House, U.S. Senator from NY and Secretary of State. Her involvement surrounding the Monica debacle adds a bit of drama as well. I do not believe for a minute that a group of rich Democrats connived to produce this to elevate HRC . . . . hell she is already elevated! The reaction of the GOP is frankly embarrassing but very amusing. Preibus is deflecting the pathetic showing of the circus clowns during the GOP debates . . . . . it was a made-for-TV hoot! So now they are going to get conservative minded personalities to moderate the GOP debates? It will all be soft ball questions that do not challenge the candidates on their views related to our nation. Example: Every one of you are running for the POTUS so how many are for abolishing ObamaCare? Please raise your hands at which point they will all dutifully stick those suckers straight up and the crowd will go wild I'm telling you . . . . I cannot wait for the show to begin!

Sal

Sal

Remember when CNN aired a 90 minute documentary on Mitt Romney entitled "Family Faith and the Road to Power" on the eve of the RNC?

Yeah, me neither.

lol

Sal wrote:

Remember when CNN aired a 90 minute documentary on Mitt Romney entitled "Family Faith and the Road to Power" on the eve of the RNC?

Yeah, me neither.

lol
link?

Slam piece..... what else would you expect from Communist News Network?

Sal

Sal

Pfffftt ...

... more like a fluff piece. 

Sal wrote:Pfffftt ...

... more like a fluff piece. 
Only in your mentally challenged world.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:

Yeah, me neither.

lol
The documentary was an interview of numerous people surrounding Mitt Romney. There was no attempt to disguise it as anything other than an opinion piece. CNN is also a news channel which runs many OPINION shows. Their problem is that you can't tell where their NEWS leaves off and their OPINION takes over.

The DRAMAS being planned by NBC and CNN will star beautiful ACTORS playing the parts of the characters in the most glamorous way possible.

Think they are going to resurrect all the Clinton scandals along with how whenever there was a crises, anywhere in the world, she was on the opposite side of the world. Do you think, since this isn't going to be a "puff piece" are they going to cover Benghazi? She was in office was she not?

So, once again, the Progressives wish to compare apples and oranges.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:

Hillary Clinton is a unique and compelling figure and that is why the investors put this piece together.  She has been First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady at the White House, U.S. Senator from NY and Secretary of State.  Her involvement surrounding the Monica debacle adds a bit of drama as well.  I do not believe for a minute that a group of rich Democrats connived to produce this to elevate HRC . . . . hell she is already elevated! The reaction of the GOP is frankly embarrassing but very amusing.  Preibus is deflecting the pathetic showing of the circus clowns during the GOP debates . . . . . it was a made-for-TV hoot! So now they are going to get conservative minded personalities to moderate the GOP debates? It will all be soft ball questions that do not challenge the candidates on their views related to our nation.  Example: Every one of you are running for the POTUS so how many are for abolishing ObamaCare? Please raise your hands at which point they will all dutifully stick those suckers straight up and the crowd will go wild I'm telling you . . . . I cannot wait for the show to begin!
The Producers and Hollywood are putting up any money.  They're not investors, the only thing they expect in return are cushy invites to the White House and generous favors.

Here, if you believe rich Democrats are putting this together, you're either lying or haven't chugged enough of this yet.

RNC bans CNN and NBC News from televising debates for doing what Fox News does everyday. Kool-aid-new-large-tub-1640-p

knothead

knothead

I think the show has already begun and Markle is chawing at the bit . . . . .

God this is going to be sooooooo good!

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:I think the show has already begun and Markle is chawing at the bit . . . . .

Simply stated facts, I'm REALLY SORRY if you were offended....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:I think the show has already begun and Markle is chawing at the bit . . . . .

Wait until the Miterm Elections get closer. He and and a couple of others will be fun to watch.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

15RNC bans CNN and NBC News from televising debates for doing what Fox News does everyday. Empty Too funny!!! 8/20/2013, 12:35 am

Sal wrote:

Yeah, me neither.

lol
Thanks for the laugh. I did not remember, either.

I loved this line in the article:
" An RNC spokesman told Politico on Friday that the ban would include CNN Espanol, the Spanish-language channel of CNN, and also Telemundo, a Spanish-language channel owned by NBCUniversal"

Way to go Republicans!!!!! That's a great way to reach out to all those Hispanic voters you say could sway the election.
The circular firing squad is forming early on for the next election.

polecat

polecat

I find it ironic that the people most outspoken about market driven solutions, can’t seem to understand why media networks would create shows that people are interested in and want to pay for. I guess if she’d quit her job halfway through and then decided to do a gig on Dancing With The Stars, republicans would be more supportive.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"OK, if you won't play by my rules, I'll just take my marbles and go home."

How juvenile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum