Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH

+2
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The day Newswatcher types the words "President Obama" will be the day hell freezes over. We should keep working him over until we squeeze it out of him. Razz 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The day Newswatcher types the words "President Obama" will be the day hell freezes over. We should keep working him over until we squeeze it out of him. Razz 
Why is that so important to you?

knothead

knothead

Please try to keep in mind why Clinton was impeached and why he was disbarred.[/quote]

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to ever be elevated to the lofty position as POTUS and got impeached Please Lord let it be for the same reason!!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote: Please try to keep in mind why Clinton was impeached and why he was disbarred.

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to ever be elevated to the lofty position as POTUS and got impeached Please Lord let it be for the same reason!!! [/quote]

Perjury and obstruction of justice?

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote: Please try to keep in mind why Clinton was impeached and why he was disbarred.

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to ever be elevated to the lofty position as POTUS and got impeached Please Lord let it be for the same reason!!!

Perjury and obstruction of justice?[/quote]
Joani, please come down from the Mount long enough to put what happened in context for goodness sake . . . . Monica gave him a BJ in the Oval Office, he's married, he's the freaking POTUS and with the world watching he could not say "Yes that girl gave me a BJ and I'm sorry" . . . . . NOT! He was in the mother-of-all-binds as a husband and POTUS. Of course it was disgusting behavior but like I said. . . . Lord let it be for that reason!

newswatcher wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:See, my point exactly from the other thread.
Newt Gingrich is correct about the present day GOP. Mr. pacedog here refuses to even acknowledge that Obama is the President of the United States of America. Whether you agree with his policy or not, he is the POTUS (not COWH) and deserves the respect that comes with the office. One must question the source of such hateful contempt, and refusal to give due respect.
You all cannot disagree with him so much for such hatred.
When one checks the facts and dismisses political hyperbole, one recognizes that Obama has kind of turned out to be very moderate in most respects. It is shameful that Mr. pacedog, newswatcher, ., et al, five years later, still cannot come to grips with the fact that a black man is President so they feel compelled to refer to him as the Current Occupant of the White House.
Shameful, sad, and pathetic, really.
  'sagan'....my usage of 'cowh' has nothing to do with the race of the cowh and to continue attempting to say that it does only proves the point of why cowh is used....Have disagreements with the policies of this administration which is lead by the cowh and has nothing to do with his skin color...There are many (possibly including yourself) that have linked any disagreement with the cowh is to use your language..."cannot come to grips with the fact that a black man is President"....Those are your words and your inability to comprehend that disagreement is not an attack on anyone's race but rather their politics and now their record of five years...Refuse to have you or anyone else deem that cowh is "shameful, sad and pathetic"...What is pathetic...to continue to hide horrible policies and incompetence behind race...Seems that some liberals use that as a crutch...In 2013 one would think that the record of the cowh could be discussed without the cop out of disagreement being racially motivated and as you've stated that's....shameful, sad,pathetic and lazy to do so...
COWH was coined by General MacArthur in regards to Harry Truman. Was there an issue with it being about race then? hell no. Any and all disagreement with the COWH has been construed as racism which is goofy as the day is long.

knothead wrote:Joani, please come down from the Mount long enough to put what happened in context for goodness sake . . . . Monica gave him a BJ in the Oval Office, he's married, he's the freaking POTUS and with the world watching he could not say "Yes that girl gave me a BJ and I'm sorry" . . . . . NOT! He was in the mother-of-all-binds as a husband and POTUS.  Of course it was disgusting behavior but like I said. . . . Lord let it be for that reason!
African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4724465138925654&pid=1

African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4616734490231254&pid=1

African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4569786206783997&pid=1

African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4559534114407970&pid=1

If I was the president I'd sure as hell'd do a lot better than the intern Mr Bill chose to get a BJ from...

After all the president should maintain an image for the people to look up too!

*****LECHEROUS GRIN*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1nA93gcMck

Wink 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Perjury and obstruction of justice?
Joani, please come down from the Mount long enough to put what happened in context for goodness sake . . . . Monica gave him a BJ in the Oval Office, he's married, he's the freaking POTUS and with the world watching he could not say "Yes that girl gave me a BJ and I'm sorry" . . . . . NOT! He was in the mother-of-all-binds as a husband and POTUS.  Of course it was disgusting behavior but like I said. . . . Lord let it be for that reason![/quote]

I knew what you were saying....Embarassed

knothead

knothead

Damaged Eagle wrote:
knothead wrote:Joani, please come down from the Mount long enough to put what happened in context for goodness sake . . . . Monica gave him a BJ in the Oval Office, he's married, he's the freaking POTUS and with the world watching he could not say "Yes that girl gave me a BJ and I'm sorry" . . . . . NOT! He was in the mother-of-all-binds as a husband and POTUS.  Of course it was disgusting behavior but like I said. . . . Lord let it be for that reason!
African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4724465138925654&pid=1

African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4616734490231254&pid=1

African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4569786206783997&pid=1

African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4559534114407970&pid=1

If I was the president I'd sure as hell'd do a lot better than the intern Mr Bill chose to get a BJ from...

*****LECHEROUS GRIN*****

Wink 

OK you lecher . . . Monica was cute at the time I thought but your selections here are far better I concede . . . . Cool 

Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****LECHEROUS GRIN*****

Wink 
Yeah consider all the others that he had affairs with...like Paula Jones eewwwwww Sad Kathleen Willey???? Sad

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
knothead wrote:Sounds like a skit out of Amos and Andy . . . . . .
If George W. Bush couldn't be impeached for the shit he pulled, and if Clinton couldn't be impeached for getting Monica's BJ, I seriously doubt President Obama ever needs to worry about impeachment.

But, that won't stop the wingnuts from starting silly-assed threads like this one....
Rolling Eyes
President William Jefferson Clinton was impeached.

President George Walker Bush did not do anything to merit impeachment. Even the Democrats understood that fact.

Markle

Markle

Newt Gingrich is correct about the present day GOP. Mr. pacedog here refuses to even acknowledge that Obama is the President of the United States of America. Whether you agree with his policy or not, he is the POTUS (not COWH) and deserves the respect that comes with the office. One must question the source of such hateful contempt, and refusal to give due respect.
When one checks the facts and dismisses political hyperbole, one recognizes that Obama has kind of turned out to be very moderate in most respects. It is shameful that Mr. pacedog, newswatcher, ., et al, five years later, still cannot come to grips with the fact that a black man is President so they feel compelled to refer to him as the Current Occupant of the White House.
Once again, you've got nothing so in desperation, like all Progressives you resort to racism.  

African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 ShoutRacist

So what you're saying is that for the past 12 or 14 years, what former President George Walker Bush has been and is called is a sign of respect. Got it....

Last edited by Markle on 8/19/2013, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
If George W. Bush couldn't be impeached for the shit he pulled, and if Clinton couldn't be impeached for getting Monica's BJ, I seriously doubt President Obama ever needs to worry about impeachment.

But, that won't stop the wingnuts from starting silly-assed threads like this one....
Rolling Eyes

President George Walker Bush did not do anything to merit impeachment.  Even the Democrats understood that fact.
You are absolutely sickening...as is George W. Bush, the worst president in the history of our country...worse than Hoover; worse than his father (but I'm sure Poppy had plenty to do with Georgie boy's tenure); worse than Reagan or Tricky Dick.

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Rolling Eyes

President George Walker Bush did not do anything to merit impeachment.  Even the Democrats understood that fact.
You are absolutely sickening...as is George W. Bush, the worst president in the history of our country...worse than Hoover; worse than his father (but I'm sure Poppy had plenty to do with Georgie boy's tenure); worse than Reagan or Tricky Dick.  

Carter and Obama.... neck and neck in worst POTUS ever. Hands down.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Carter and Obama.... neck and neck in worst POTUS ever. Hands down.
George W. Bush, hands down.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

41African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 Empty no change 8/20/2013, 12:47 am

newswatcher wrote:
Newt Gingrich is correct about the present day GOP.  Whether you agree with his policy or not, he is the POTUS (not COWH) and deserves the respect that comes with the office. One must question the source of such hateful contempt, and refusal to give due respect.
  'sagan'....my usage of 'cowh' has nothing to do with the race of the cowh and to continue attempting to say that it does only proves the point of why cowh is used....Have disagreements with the policies of this administration which is lead by the cowh and has nothing to do with his skin color...There are many (possibly including yourself) that have linked any disagreement with the cowh is to use your language..."cannot come to grips with the fact that a black man is President"....Those are your words and your inability to comprehend that disagreement is not an attack on anyone's race but rather their politics and now their record of five years...Refuse to have you or anyone else deem that cowh is "shameful, sad and pathetic"...What is pathetic...to continue to hide horrible policies and incompetence behind race...Seems that some liberals use that as a crutch...In 2013 one would think that the record of the cowh could be discussed without the cop out of disagreement being racially motivated and as you've stated that's....shameful, sad,pathetic and lazy to do so...
Again, since you cannot comprehend when you hear it once....

I disagree with people everyday. I still show due respect.  The level of disrespect, contempt, and downright hatred you spew toward the President of the United States of America cannot be sourced only to disagreements with policy especially given how moderate Obama has turned out to be. There has to be another reason. Since you have failed to convince me of otherwise, I must deduce that you simply cannot stand that there is a black guy in the white house.
I wonder how you will act when it is a woman President.
Get ready, because it is going to happen way before another Republican is President. In fact, I predict there will never be another Republican President of the United States of America.

Last edited by CarlSagan on 8/20/2013, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

42African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 Empty nothing new 8/20/2013, 12:54 am

Markle wrote:
Once again, you've got nothing so in desperation, like all Progressives you resort to racism.  

So what you're saying is that for the past 12 or 14 years, what former President George Walker Bush has been and is called is a sign of respect.  Got it....
I have always referred to GWB as President. I never demeaned the office because I disagreed with his sending 5,000 U.S. soldiers to their deaths for oil and war stock profits all on a big lie. GWB was and still is Mr. President.
I never disrespected GWB enough to call him the COWH the way you and your comrades do to President Obama.
There is no comparison to how GWB was treated and how you frighty-righties treat OHB. None. Except in your little bubble. Sad.

Last edited by CarlSagan on 8/20/2013, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

knothead wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****LECHEROUS GRIN*****

Wink 

OK you lecher . . . Monica was cute at the time I thought but your selections here are far better I concede . . . . Cool 
African American group filing articles of impeachment against the COWH - Page 2 Th?id=H.4609098017931651&pid=1

A man has to have his standards for the position he holds...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch74By0HUIg

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum