Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Copy Pasting from PDF

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Copy Pasting from PDF - Page 2 Empty Re: Copy Pasting from PDF 7/27/2012, 8:21 pm

PNJ Moderator wrote:Dont worry Joani, in a few shorts days, his ghost posting will be no more. The idiot is stalking you. Go get a restraining order against him and when the idiot violates the restraining order, the judge will throw his ass in jail.

Not hardly.

27Copy Pasting from PDF - Page 2 Empty Re: Copy Pasting from PDF 7/27/2012, 11:43 pm

PNJ Moderator wrote:Dont worry Joani, in a few shorts days, his ghost posting will be no more. The idiot is stalking you. Go get a restraining order against him and when the idiot violates the restraining order, the judge will throw his ass in jail.

Joanie: Hello judge, Id like to get a restraining order.
Judge: What for, details please
Joanie: This guy on the internet keeps posting vulgar stuff that his hidden in the RSS feed on a newspaper site that isnt even public anymore and it relates to me.
Judge: Are you sure thats worthy of a restraining order
Joanie: Yes, its so vulgar even Chrissy that online slut blushed
Judge; Oh well, then we will send someone out right away and remove him from the area.

Laughing lol!

28Copy Pasting from PDF - Page 2 Empty what is wrong with you...? 7/27/2012, 11:50 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Interesting.....a banned PNJ poster is copying posts from this forum and ghost-posting them on the PNJ and adding his nasty vulgar comments....Funny how he blames others for his multiple bannings....while failing to be a responsible individual. Rolling Eyes

your pathos is way off the chart. i spent the day with my wife and for lunch we went to the taqueria behind the shell station on davis highway across from the FoodWorld ( i had the beef tongue taco...she had the chicken quesadillas....they were AWESOME ). and yes....the receipts have a time stamp for the stalkers involved in this melodrama. i could not be eating incredible Mexican food with my wife and posting vulgar BS complete with emoticons ( which i detest ) at the same time.

i'm really tired of explaining my life to others because a crazy woman cannot stop stalking and accusing me of stoopid shit.

keep it up and we'll hash this out in court.

i already backed away, but you just refuse to stop. i haven't been active on any forum for quite some time now. but it has not stopped you from baiting me and accusing me over and over for any and every thing you did not like.

please stop...

like i said, please let it go.

Last edited by thread_bear on 7/29/2012, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fence mending)

29Copy Pasting from PDF - Page 2 Empty Re: Copy Pasting from PDF 7/28/2012, 12:00 am

thread_bear wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Interesting.....a banned PNJ poster is copying posts from this forum and ghost-posting them on the PNJ and adding his nasty vulgar comments....Funny how he blames others for his multiple bannings....while failing to be a responsible individual. Rolling Eyes

your pathos is way off the chart. i spent the day with my wife and for lunch we went to the taqueria behind the shell station on davis highway across from the FoodWorld ( i had the beef tongue taco...she had the chicken quesadillas....they were AWESOME ). and yes....the receipts have a time stamp for the stalkers involved in this melodrama. i could not be eating incredible Mexican food with my wife and posting vulgar BS complete with emoticons ( which i detest ) at the same time.

i'm really tired of explaining my life to others because a crazy woman cannot stop stalking and accusing me of stoopid shit.

keep it up sue and we'll hash this out in court.

i already backed away, but you just refuse to stop. i haven't been active on any forum for quite some time now. but it has not stopped you from baiting me and accusing me over and over for any and every thing you did not like.

please stop...

Hash it out in court? You're kidding! Do you think any court would entertain any of this for a second? Why are you reading this then if your not active on a forum?

30Copy Pasting from PDF - Page 2 Empty Re: Copy Pasting from PDF 7/28/2012, 12:03 am

Chrissy8 wrote:

Joanie: Hello judge, Id like to get a restraining order.
Judge: What for, details please
Joanie: This guy on the internet keeps posting vulgar stuff that his hidden in the RSS feed on a newspaper site that isnt even public anymore and it relates to me.
Judge: Are you sure thats worthy of a restraining order
Joanie: Yes, its so vulgar even Chrissy that online slut blushed
Judge; Oh well, then we will send someone out right away and remove him from the area.

Laughing lol!

Duh

31Copy Pasting from PDF - Page 2 Empty good grief... 7/28/2012, 12:23 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

keep it up stalker and we'll hash this out in court.

please stop...

Hash it out in court? You're kidding! Do you think any court would entertain any of this for a second? Why are you reading this then if your not active on a forum?

please explain how this issue involves you....

then explain why you can use "you're" properly in one sentence and then get all dumbass and say "your" in the next...?

i do not like you, and that will not change. stay the hell away from me. i think you make progressives look like strident idiots with little to no writing skills.

and that just scratches the superficial surface..

Last edited by thread_bear on 7/29/2012, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fence mending/elimination of personal info)

32Copy Pasting from PDF - Page 2 Empty Re: Copy Pasting from PDF 7/28/2012, 10:55 am

thread_bear wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

please stop...

then explain why you can use "you're" properly in one sentence and then get all dumbass and say "your" in the next...?

i do not like you, and that will not change. stay the hell away from me. i think you make progressives look like strident idiots with little to no writing skills.

Please explain why you chose to make this an issue on a public forum rather than in a private message? If you don't like comments than don't post it publicly and then make attacks about typing errors just to attack. It is no secret I have never liked you either even when you made attempts to befriend me w/ your offerings of posters names.Just because I am a democrat doesn't mean I would align myself w/ the likes of you.

33Copy Pasting from PDF - Page 2 Empty really...? 7/28/2012, 1:04 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
thread_bear wrote:

please stop...

Please explain why you chose to make this an issue on a public forum rather than in a private message? If you don't like comments than don't post it publicly and then make attacks about typing errors just to attack. It is no secret I have never liked you either even when you made attempts to befriend me w/ your offerings of posters names.Just because I am a democrat doesn't mean I would align myself w/ the likes of you.

i think you just answered your own question about PM's.

have a nice day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum