Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Threat to American MidEast Embassies -- Real or Political BS?

+4
Slicef18
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Hmm ... let me think this one out -- Rand Paul and millions of other Americans are attacking the NSA, the FBI and other "secret" agencies of the U.S.government who are conducting ongoing spying on every American's web activities, phone calls and email. Even the TSA is under attack.

Then, suddenly, we're advised of major threats to our national security by Jihad types ....

My bet is it's all bullshit. What's yours?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Wordslinger wrote:Hmm ... let me think this one out -- Rand Paul and millions of other Americans are attacking the NSA, the FBI and other "secret" agencies of the U.S.government who are conducting ongoing spying on every American's web activities, phone calls and email.  Even the TSA is under attack.

Then, suddenly, we're advised of major threats to our national security by Jihad types ....

My bet is it's all bullshit.  What's yours?

Let's ask the Boston marathon bombing victims and the Benghazi victims who were never protected from imminent muslim attacks.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well yeah but most Americans bathe in Bullshit and think it's perfumed water. After you been raised in it and never been on the outside looking back it's just normal to be a herd animal.
Interestingly enough , I just saw a movie called 2 guns where they lambasted the CIA as drug criminals in cahoots with the drug cartels and the DEA and  Naval intelligence and it's officers as not much better...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I don't get your point. Clearly American intelligence (that's an oxymoran) agencies were unable to detect the Benghazi conspirators before the attack, or the Tsarniev brothers as they shopped online for pressure cookers, checked out al Quaida and other Jihad websites, visited Chechnia, etc. Yes, Virginia, Jihadists exist. Is it your point of view we should give up all our privacy for the doddering NSA, TSA, FBI, CIA clotheads to retain full access to our private lives and communications?

If they announced concern that a few specific embassies were threatened it might be believable. But such a large number of them located in a wide swath from Africa to Bangladesh?

Get real. It's bullshit designed to cut the legs off the current outcry to shutdown the government's current programs which defy the fourth Amendment.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Hmm ... let me think this one out -- Rand Paul and millions of other Americans are attacking the NSA, the FBI and other "secret" agencies of the U.S.government who are conducting ongoing spying on every American's web activities, phone calls and email.  Even the TSA is under attack.

Let's ask the Boston marathon bombing victims and the Benghazi victims who were never protected from imminent muslim attacks.

Slicef18

Slicef18

I agree, it doesn't pass the smell test but it does help justify their attacking people who release information about America's killing of civilians by U.S. forces.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Of course you also got to remember Benghazi was a weapons smuggling deal gone bad. Supposedly some shoulder launched surface to air missiles came up missing. I don't think I would fly any higher than I was prepared to fall for a while.

http://rense.com/general96/fake.html

They're in various forms. They repeat with disturbing regularity. America's war on terror targets Islam. At issue is duplicitous scaremongering. It advances Washington's imperium.

Wars of aggression follow. False arrests target innocent victims. Terror threats repeat. They're strategically timed. They change the subject. They divert attention.

They fool most Americans. They do so most of the time. Here we go again. Media scoundrels march in lockstep. They regurgitate Big Lies.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Threat to American MidEast Embassies -- Real or Political BS? Alert10

Lol... Good work Teo..!!

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Of course you also got to remember Benghazi was a weapons smuggling deal gone bad. Supposedly some shoulder launched surface to air missiles came up missing. I don't think I would fly any higher than I was prepared to fall for a while.

They're in various forms. They repeat with disturbing regularity. America's war on terror targets Islam. At issue is duplicitous scaremongering. It advances Washington's imperium.

Wars of aggression follow. False arrests target innocent victims. Terror threats repeat. They're strategically timed. They change the subject. They divert attention.

They fool most Americans. They do so most of the time. Here we go again. Media scoundrels march in lockstep. They regurgitate Big Lies.

RENSE, one of Conspiracy Theorists very favorite sites.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Of course you also got to remember Benghazi was a weapons smuggling deal gone bad. Supposedly some shoulder launched surface to air missiles came up missing. I don't think I would fly any higher than I was prepared to fall for a while.

RENSE, one of Conspiracy Theorists very favorite sites.

Gold is where you find it...Also a good Conspiracy Theorist is often right...a theory is a best guess based on gathering good information...That is why the lamest theory is the official 911 fairy tale, the information is made up and mostly just plane silly. The government repeats the same old scenario over and over and most of the sheeple idiots fall for it time and time again...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Damn, Teo...I'm code red? You may be on to something.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
Damn, Teo...I'm code red?  You may be on to something.

Threat to American MidEast Embassies -- Real or Political BS? Scary-10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Threat to American MidEast Embassies -- Real or Political BS? 3265384

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:Threat to American MidEast Embassies -- Real or Political BS? 3265384

Sure Glenda.......Razz 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Threat to American MidEast Embassies -- Real or Political BS? 3265384

Sure Glenda.......Razz 

Gwendolyn.

Slicef18

Slicef18

It was not long ago we were told Al-Qaida had been decimated by our military forces and all the old leaders were no more and no up coming leaders with ability. Now we're being told that Al-Qaida is as strong and organized as ever. They are capable of threatening several countries at the same time. It's interesting that we're hearing "the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming" type message following the reports of U.S. troops killing civilians with drones.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And notice how they've all gotten real cozy in bed together.  Obama,  Paloosi,  Lindsey Graham,  McCain,  Guilliani,  Peter King etc.  The doves, the hawks,  the commies and the reactionaries.  The pro-military,  the anti-military, the draft dodging chickenhawks and the combat vets.  And both the republican media and the democrat media are right there in bed with them all.   It's like one giant orgy rallying around a dog and pony show.

And the proof of it is the totally inane strategy.  It's now being reported that the embassies will reopen by about Saturday.  If this whole thing was actually real,  they would of course be telling the supposed "terrorists" that all you have to do is wait till we're open for business again and then do your attack.  
What they've done is like write a movie script which has a giant plot hole in it.  But the script is good enough that the audience is distracted from realizing that.  Especially since no media,  republican or democrat, is interested in pointing that out.  lol

p.s.  and that defcon threat level cartoon you put up was brilliant,  teo.  I laughed my ass off.  lol

Sal

Sal

Well, I guess I have a slightly different take on what's going on.

I think we're probably going to see a lot more of this sort of thing.

And, it's not because the threats aren't real.

It's because the massive nature of the snoop's data mining operations has been revealed along with the price tag that comes with it.

If a catastrophic attack occurred now, and our security apparatus appeared to have missed it entirely, well ...

... let's just say people might start to question just what the hell we're doing and why we're doing it.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Threat to American MidEast Embassies -- Real or Political BS? Alert10

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum