Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time says the real threat to cops is Bubba and the Rebs.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/21/time-right-wing-militias-are-the-real-threat-to-cops/

In a lengthy six-page article entitled “The Secret World of Extremist Militias,” then-Time Contributing Editor-at-Large Barton Gellman made the case that America should be deeply worried about private citizens forming militias.......

...............Gellman goes on to claim that these groups have a “dangerous” ideology, which includes patriotism and a strong support for the Second Amendment. He spends most of the article trying to link unrelated acts of violence by white supremacists to “patriot” militia groups, and attempts to coax his interview subjects to say they are ready to commit acts of terrorism............

............A thorough search of Time’s archive produced no stories about the threat that communists, black nationalists or prison gangs pose to police.

Time says the real threat to cops is Bubba and the Rebs..... ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbradleedeanblog.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F01%2FHITLER-TIME-MAGAZINE-MAN-OF-THE-YEAR

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

10 U.S. Code § 311 - Militia: composition and classes

Current through Pub. L. 113-185. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.  
(b) The classes of the militia are—
 (1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and  
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Sal

Sal

Yeah, ....

.... Cliven and his merry band of lunatics dispelled that myth, eh? ....

Metro Police officers who were on the front lines of a recent showdown near the Bundy ranch in Bunkerville say they feared for their lives.

At least some of the militia members who pointed weapons at police officers during the confrontation may have wanted a violent outcome and tried to incite one.

In exclusive interviews with the 8 News NOW I-Team, officers who were on the scene shared their thoughts and fears, and they say it is not over.

"These guys with rifles, keep them calm," was Clark County Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo's request to one of Bundy's sons the day of the confrontation.

Lombardo's top priority was to prevent a spark that might set off a bloody firefight.

"There was a possibility of somebody just having an accidental discharge causing a blood bath, because the individuals that were showing up, the militia quote unquote, were armed to the teeth," Lombardo said.

On one side, armed federal rangers and agents, on the other, a huge crowd of angry militia members and in the middle, 30 Metro officers, exposed and vulnerable, aware that if the shooting began, some of them would die.

"You are standing there going, 'I just hope it doesn't hurt when it comes. That it's quick,' and it was real for us. It was real," Sgt. Tom Jenkins said.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25396688/i-team-police-say-bundy-ranch-protesters-not-off-the-hook

I believe that a couple of those yahoos graduated from pointing guns at law enforcement to killing a couple of cops in Vegas and then covering the bodies with a Gadsen flag, did they not?

Yes, yes they did.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:

I believe that a couple of those yahoos graduated from pointing guns at law enforcement to killing a couple of cops in Vegas and then covering the bodies with a Gadsen flag, did they not?

Yes, yes they did.
Lying again I see...those two idiots were checked out by the people at the ranch and run off...it was a man and a woman I believe.

Guess whatever floats in your punch bowl huh Sal.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Yeah, ....

.... Cliven and his merry band of lunatics dispelled that myth, eh? ....

Metro Police officers who were on the front lines of a recent showdown near the Bundy ranch in Bunkerville say they feared for their lives.

At least some of the militia members who pointed weapons at police officers during the confrontation may have wanted a violent outcome and tried to incite one.

In exclusive interviews with the 8 News NOW I-Team, officers who were on the scene shared their thoughts and fears, and they say it is not over.

"These guys with rifles, keep them calm," was Clark County Assistant Sheriff Joe Lombardo's request to one of Bundy's sons the day of the confrontation.

Lombardo's top priority was to prevent a spark that might set off a bloody firefight.

"There was a possibility of somebody just having an accidental discharge causing a blood bath, because the individuals that were showing up, the militia quote unquote, were armed to the teeth," Lombardo said.

On one side, armed federal rangers and agents, on the other, a huge crowd of angry militia members and in the middle, 30 Metro officers, exposed and vulnerable, aware that if the shooting began, some of them would die.

"You are standing there going, 'I just hope it doesn't hurt when it comes. That it's quick,' and it was real for us. It was real," Sgt. Tom Jenkins said.

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/25396688/i-team-police-say-bundy-ranch-protesters-not-off-the-hook

Yes, yes they did.

All that word salad and nothing happened at the Bundy Ranch.

Your own source states, and I quote:

"Jessica Anderson, the suspects’ neighbor, told the Review-Journal that they admitted to being kicked off Cliven Bundy’s ranch during his standoff with the Bureau of Land Management.

“The man told (neighbor Brandon) Monroe he had been kicked off Cliven Bundy’s ranch 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas while people from throughout the U.S. gathered there in protest of a Bureau of Land Management roundup of Bundy’s cattle,” Anderson explained to the Review-Journal."

Sal

Sal

lol

What am I lying about?

They were at the Bundy home for the mentally retarded.

They had fun pointing weapons at law enforcement.

I believe you bought them a pizza.

They're your kinda people.

Yes, they were eventually shown the door when they were deemed too crazy (imagine that!).

But, the fact remains, Sovereign Citizen types are far more dangerous to cops than "communists" and "black nationalists" (who I believe pretty much went extinct in the early 70s).

Now, prison gangs ...

... that sounds scary.

But, I'm thinking way more scary to people behind bars than to people on the other side.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:lol

What am I lying about?

They were at the Bundy home for the mentally retarded.

They had fun pointing weapons at law enforcement.

I believe you bought them a pizza.

They're your kinda people.

Yes, they were eventually shown the door when they were deemed too crazy (imagine that!).

But, the fact remains, Sovereign Citizen types are far more dangerous to cops than "communists" and "black nationalists" (who I believe pretty much went extinct in the early 70s).

Now, prison gangs ...

... that sounds scary.

But, I'm thinking way more scary to people behind bars than to people on the other side.
You get lost in the woods often I imagine......your post was pretty much  wandering and pointless...Semiautomatic weapons facing heavily armored automatic weapons...yeah I bet the BLM was really terrified after tazing Bundys kids

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum