Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Eric.

+9
Nekochan
2seaoat
Ghost Rider
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/4/2013, 8:32 pm

2seaoat

Glad to have you back......its football season, and what fun would we have if we were not throwing a little sand in the sandbox. I need no olive branches......I encourage people to take a bite out of my asz......I need it more than you could ever imagine. I just wish Eric would join us again because he is an encyclopedia of information. I miss Hallmark too, but at least he visits every once and awhile. I have been intentionally and uncharacteristically mean the last four weeks trying to fire up a little debate, but if we could get all our forum members back including old daze, I could really sit back and enjoy......the devils advocate gets old. I would much rather exchange information.

27Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/4/2013, 8:56 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Glad to have you back......its football season, and what fun would we have if we were not throwing a little sand in the sandbox.  I need no olive branches......I encourage people to take a bite out of my asz......I need it more than you could ever imagine.   I just wish Eric would join us again because he is an encyclopedia of information.   I miss Hallmark too, but at least he visits every once and awhile.  I have been intentionally and uncharacteristically mean the last four weeks trying to fire up a little debate, but if we could get all our forum members back including old daze, I could really sit back and enjoy......the devils advocate gets old.  I would much rather exchange information.

I hated civics back when. I thought, "What relevance does this stuff have to me?" But I was wrong. BTW,Seaoat, I am not going away, so you can KMA.

28Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/4/2013, 9:07 pm

2seaoat

I am not going away, so you can KMA.

That is the spirit.

29Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/4/2013, 9:35 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

All I wanted to do was wish Eric a happy birthday. You people are pathetic.
Mostly the person who ran Eric off.

Right, sally?

30Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/4/2013, 9:46 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gulfbeachbandit wrote:All I wanted to do was wish Eric a happy birthday.  You people are pathetic.

Right, sally?

Once again proving my point...you are incapable of just doing a good thing and letting it stand...it has to be hate based, or you're not happy.

31Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/4/2013, 9:56 pm

Sal

Sal

gulfbeachbandit wrote:All I wanted to do was wish Eric a happy birthday.  You people are pathetic.

Right, sally?

You got exactly what you were trolling for, troll.

You're welcome. 

32Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/4/2013, 10:31 pm

no stress

no stress

You shut ins are a trip!  Happy Birthday Eric!

33Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/6/2013, 2:08 pm

Ghost_Rider Revised wrote:
Sal wrote:
The Hill wrote:
Eric has more intelligence in his big toe that you have in your whole being. Don't try and feed us the bullshit of "who's Eric", youu know damn well who he is, afterall you are one of those that was instrumental in running him off. He got tired of your tripe and your being a parrot of Seaoat.

I never attacked Eric personally, and I'm nobody's parrot, bitch.

Seems like I touched a nerve?

Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Th?id=HA.279105242121&pid=1

Yep!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqVbOSEsJNo

Smile 

34Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/6/2013, 5:44 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

HB, Eric.

35Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/6/2013, 8:43 pm

knothead

knothead

I'm late on the thread obviously so a sincere Happy Birthday to Eric as I remember his significant contributions to this forum . . . . a moderate on most topics as I recall which makes him a target but I liked and respected him immensely. HB dude!

36Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/6/2013, 8:49 pm

Gunz wrote:You shut ins are a trip!  Happy Birthday Eric!

LOL

Id like to be a shut in with your avatar gunz;) 

do wish eric a HBD if he even looks on here anymore. He is a awesome guy......

37Happy Birthday Eric. - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Birthday Eric. 8/6/2013, 10:13 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

HB Eric. Maker of the best ribs I've ever had!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum