Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Your Execution Was Imminent, What Would Be Your Last Meal Request?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Mine would be three soft-boiled eggs, three pieces of bacon fried extra crispy, and two pieces of toast buttered. 

I swear to gawd. 

That's my favorite meal. 

lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Mine would be three soft-boiled eggs, three pieces of bacon fried extra crispy, and two pieces of toast buttered. 

I swear to gawd. 

That's my favorite meal. 

lol

Roasted Prime Rib from McGuire's.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Something healthy

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Something healthy

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Something healthy

Tofu Garden Burger?

Over easy eggs and texas steak might be mine... but I can bbq like you wouldn't believe... and my chili has won awards.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Over easy eggs and texas steak might be mine... but I can bbq like you wouldn't believe... and my chili has won awards.

So are you going to ask them to let you out....so you can BBQ it at home?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Over easy eggs and texas steak might be mine... but I can bbq like you wouldn't believe... and my chili has won awards.

Oh, I can make some chile that would knock your socks off, and a chicken mole enchilada would place a close second, but nothing comforts me more than eggs and bacon with toast. 

I don't know why. 

lol

Tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Sal

Sal

jose balu wrote:Tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich.

That's a damn good answer. 

Very comforting. 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

jose balu wrote:Tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich.

We always had that when we were home sick.

beer braized brisket with root vegetables. a pint of coleslaw from cock o the walk. collard greens with ham hocks. peach cobbler and a strong espresso with a shot of jack daniel's on the side.

lol joni... if I was in jail my contraband would keep me there. Sal... I fix a huge breakfast every morning at the lake house when I have all of the family up there. My grandmother did that for us in florida... I try to keep the tradition... but she knew everyone's favorites and made them all... I just make one big thing. Bacon always, waffles, eggs... etc. I hope all of the kids and extended family remember me as fondly as I remember her. I'd love to try those chicken mole enchiladas... they sound great. I'm not much of a kitchen cooker after breakfast. The family call my bacon the morning alarm... Lol... it gets them up to start the day.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:lol joni... if I was in jail my contraband would keep me there. Sal... I fix a huge breakfast every morning at the lake house when I have all of the family up there. My grandmother did that for us in florida... I try to keep the tradition... but she knew everyone's favorites and made them all... I just make one big thing. Bacon always, waffles, eggs... etc. I hope all of the kids and extended family remember me as fondly as I remember her. I'd love to try those chicken mole enchiladas... they sound great. I'm not much of a kitchen cooker after breakfast. The family call my bacon the morning alarm... Lol... it gets them up to start the day.

lol

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:lol joni... if I was in jail my contraband would keep me there. Sal... I fix a huge breakfast every morning at the lake house when I have all of the family up there. My grandmother did that for us in florida... I try to keep the tradition... but she knew everyone's favorites and made them all... I just make one big thing. Bacon always, waffles, eggs... etc. I hope all of the kids and extended family remember me as fondly as I remember her. I'd love to try those chicken mole enchiladas... they sound great. I'm not much of a kitchen cooker after breakfast. The family call my bacon the morning alarm... Lol... it gets them up to start the day.

One of our specialties....for Holidays and special occasions is Eggs Benedict with home made Hollandaise sauce. The grand-kids opt for scrambled eggs, cheese grits, bacon and toast.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

One of our specialties....for Holidays and special occasions is Eggs Benedict with home made Hollandaise sauce. The grand-kids opt for scrambled eggs, cheese grits, bacon and toast.

Man, I love me some Eggs Benedict. 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I have never tasted restaurant Hollandaise sauce that is good.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Breakfast is such a special time... especially for the kids. I'm an early riser... maybe because of those memories.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Breakfast is such a special time... especially for the kids. I'm an early riser... maybe because of those memories.

Mom always fixed a big breakfast...and if it meant different items for each kid....no problem.

I think I'd rather go to my execution on an empty stomach. Less cleanup that way. I still would be concerned about how I looked and smelled after I was dead.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:I think I'd rather go to my execution on an empty stomach. Less cleanup that way. I still would be concerned about how I looked and smelled after I was dead.

Just hold the garlic and onions.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Maybe psychedelic mushrooms so I would think it was all one long strange trip as they pumped the poison in me....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

A bag of skittles and some iced tea.

If Your Execution Was Imminent, What Would Be Your Last Meal Request? Th?id=H.4987849664367736&pid=1

A bottle of rose' wine to go with the meal (not to sour and not to sweet), antipasta misto and garden salad to start with, then a cup of onion soup, linguini Alfredo (main dish) served piping hot with a raw egg sitting in the middle of the pile waiting to be stirred in, a side of calamari frit with lemon slices, a 4-6 oz medium well charcoal grilled steak, a side of well boiled lima beans with butter, a side of sliced fruit (apple, orange, grapes, strawberry, kiwi, etc...), a slice of German chocolate cake (heavy on the chocolate frosting and coconut) as a desert, with a couple of cups of cappuccino, pint of Black Jack, and a couple of good Cuban cigars to end it with.

Oh! With...

*****SMILE*****

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4987849664367736&pid=1.7&w=257&h=181&c=7&rs=1

Smile   

...playing during it all.

Damaged Eagle wrote:If Your Execution Was Imminent, What Would Be Your Last Meal Request? Th?id=H.4987849664367736&pid=1

A bottle of rose' wine to go with the meal (not to sour and not to sweet), antipasta misto and garden salad to start with, then a cup of onion soup, linguini Alfredo (main dish) served piping hot with a raw egg sitting in the middle of the pile waiting to be stirred in, a side of calamari frit with lemon slices, a 4-6 oz medium well charcoal grilled steak, a side of well boiled lima beans with butter, a side of sliced fruit (apple, orange, grapes, strawberry, kiwi, etc...), a slice of German chocolate cake (heavy on the chocolate frosting and coconut) as a desert, with a couple of cups of cappuccino, pint of Black Jack, and a couple of good Cuban cigars to end it with.

Oh! With...

*****SMILE*****

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4987849664367736&pid=1.7&w=257&h=181&c=7&rs=1

Smile   

...playing during it all.
     Vienna Sausage....Spam...Potted Meat....Crackers...followed up with an RC Cola and a Moon Pie....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum