Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE DRONE...2nd place winner in the Paul Revere contest....EXCELLENT and entertaining...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Teo,
This video and you are so FOS that your eyes are brown. This is not how targets are prosecuted by an RPA crew and ground forces. Even the setting for the crew area is inaccurate. More hallucinations on conspiracy theorists such as yourself. Then you toss in at the last second collateral damage as a way to make what we do seem heinous and a war crime it takes longer to get in position to take that shot even before permission is double, triple, quadruple checked prior to weapons release. I am sure the soon to be convicted spy and criminal Pvt manning is proud of you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You're one sick person.

You Baby killing Zionist Shill

Manning and Snowden are heroes and should have statues erected to their bravery.

RPAs save American lives, reduces the footprint of our forces in hostile or denied areas, and brings the war to those people who would kill and harm US interests.

If you think the US is so bad, pack up and leave. I will be more than willing to buy a Delta flight anywhere you want to go.

Manning is going to jail for life and Snowden, if he's stupid enough to take asylum in the western hemisphere will sentence himself to death with that choice.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I see the foreign banks that have taken over the USA have washed your brain about outta of your head.....

http://beta.dawn.com/news/772409/no-obama-tears-for-children-killed-by-drones-in-pakistan

YOUR PRESIDENT has killed hundreds of innocents with those clever drones...

The people who operate the drones, Rolling Stone magazine reports, describe their casualties as “bug splats”, “since viewing the body through a grainy-green video image gives the sense of an insect being crushed”.

Or they are reduced to vegetation: justifying the drone war, Obama’s counter-terrorism adviser Bruce Riedel explained that “you’ve got to mow the lawn all the time. The minute you stop mowing, the grass is going to grow back”.

Like George Bush’s government in Iraq, Obama’s administration neither documents nor acknowledges the civilian casualties of the CIA’s drone strikes in Pakistan. But a report by the law schools at Stanford and New York universities suggests that during the first three years of his time in office, the 259 strikes for which he is ultimately responsible killed between 297 and 569 civilians, of whom at least 64 were children.

Oh yeah Dog I didn't know we were at war with Pakistan so these killings are COLD BLOODED MURDER but I am sure you approve so go to hell do not pass go.... go directly to hell....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I see the foreign banks that have taken over the USA have washed your brain about outta of your head.....

http://beta.dawn.com/news/772409/no-obama-tears-for-children-killed-by-drones-in-pakistan

The people who operate the drones, Rolling Stone magazine reports, describe their casualties as “bug splats”, “since viewing the body through a grainy-green video image gives the sense of an insect being crushed”.

Or they are reduced to vegetation: justifying the drone war, Obama’s counter-terrorism adviser Bruce Riedel explained that “you’ve got to mow the lawn all the time. The minute you stop mowing, the grass is going to grow back”.

Like George Bush’s government in Iraq, Obama’s administration neither documents nor acknowledges the civilian casualties of the CIA’s drone strikes in Pakistan. But a report by the law schools at Stanford and New York universities suggests that during the first three years of his time in office, the 259 strikes for which he is ultimately responsible killed between 297 and 569 civilians, of whom at least 64 were children.

Oh yeah Dog I didn't know we were at war with Pakistan so these killings are COLD BLOODED MURDER but I am sure you approve so go to hell do not pass go.... go directly to hell....

You're gonna make BHO the bad guy here on drones without knowing that they were used waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before he became POTUS?

Never saw your complaints about W's use of RPAs.

That's all I can say. You've bought into the INFOWARS tripe to the point you are now like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory....a freaker outer of stuff that made up and spun to freak out little minds like your own. You sound like my schizophrenic stepson who thinks I am part of the Illuminati.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I see the foreign banks that have taken over the USA have washed your brain about outta of your head.....

You're gonna make BHO the bad guy here on drones without knowing that they were used waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before he became POTUS?

Never saw your complaints about W's use of RPAs.

That's all I can say. You've bought into the INFOWARS tripe to the point you are now like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory....a freaker outer of stuff that made up and spun to freak out little minds like your own. You sound like my schizophrenic stepson who thinks I am part of the Illuminati.

No you are just one of millions of useful idiots...and I hated Bush as much as I ever hated Obama....I am just a guy that thinks we are being sold out as a nation to global interests...you should try and prove we are not as we become poor and need food stamps just to live...I was a boomer, My grandkids will never know the standard of living I have enjoyed..they are going to be.....well he puts it best.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
Author: Thomas Jefferson, Source: letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin, 1802

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Man we both care about this country. I am looking at POWERFUL domestic enemies working with global central banks to break us down as a country and integrate us into the new World Order....you are looking at some ragheads that live in caves and can't build a Bomber or a destroyer or much of anything else. The very best they can do is wire up some sad virgin hunter with high explosives and have him walk into a crowd and blow himself up...not really much to fear here even if they were popping one a month they would lose by attrition. They are just tired of our Bombers blowing up their wives and kids for the most part...leave and let them sunni /shite themselves to death...

There is no more dangerous enemies than the ones living within our gates already. Contrary to propaganda I and the rest of infowars are not them.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Good job, Teo. You nailed it in each post on this thread. Pacedog..... Well, what do you expect.... He's just being PaceDog.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum