Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pope's Popularity and Marketing

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Slicef18

Slicef18

Given the Pope's trip to Brazil and the great interest it generated in Brazil and the world. It would be a good time to do some marketing. I suggest the Pope start marketing "Tootsie Pops" under the name "Pope Suckers."

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Slicef18 wrote:Given the Pope's trip to Brazil and the great interest it generated in Brazil and the world. It would be a good time to do some marketing. I suggest the Pope start marketing "Tootsie Pops" under the name "Pope Suckers."

Bad to the bone.

I read a headline today that he said that a person's sexual orientation was none of his biz... that's a little different.

2seaoat

I read a headline today that he said that a person's sexual orientation was none of his biz... that's a little different.

Very encouraging.

Yella

Yella

Slicef18 wrote:Given the Pope's trip to Brazil and the great interest it generated in Brazil and the world. It would be a good time to do some marketing. I suggest the Pope start marketing "Tootsie Pops" under the name "Pope Suckers."
Pope Tarts snacks
Corn Popes Breakfast cereal
Various soda Popes
Buttered Pope Corn

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Slicef18

Slicef18

Yella wrote:
Pope Tarts snacks
Corn Popes Breakfast cereal
Various soda Popes
Buttered Pope Corn

Excellent!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum