Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

N. korean propaganda video about U.S. Too funny.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VgW8lyCkaU

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lol

2seaoat

I do not drink coffee, but how is that coffee made from snow?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I do not drink coffee, but how is that coffee made from snow?
Hell if know....I'm busy checking to make sure my house doesn't blow down.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We aren't able to get actual coffee.  We gather up snow and heat it with microwave ovens supplied by North Korea along with the ceiling tarps they donate to us to keep the rain out.
I just wish there were more birds outside so I could have an actual meal.
I'm hoping North Korea will donate some snow to our area too because that's pretty scarce around here.

Sal

Sal

Give me your poor, your cold, your lonely, your homosexuals,
Your huddled masses .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:your homosexuals,

Well that's one thing you can't say bad about North Korea. At least they don't cotton to no damn queers.

from wiki...

North Korean propaganda has occasionally portrayed homosexuality as a characteristic of western (and particularly American) moral degeneracy. In the short story "Snowstorm in Pyongyang" (평양에서 눈보라, published 2000), captured crewmen of the USS Pueblo implore their North Korean captors to allow them to engage in gay sex.[10]

"Captain, sir, homosexuality is how I fulfill myself as a person. Since it does no harm to your esteemed government or esteemed nation, it is unfair for Jonathan and me to be prevented from doing something that is part of our private life."
[The North Korean soldier responds,] "This is the territory of our republic, where people enjoy lives befitting human beings. On this soil none of that sort of activity will be tolerated."

— "Snowstorm in Pyongyang", 2000

Joanimaroni wrote:

Don't worry, the NKs, in all their glorious good will (thanks to Dear Leader Jr) will ship to you Barbarian American, a superior to all others tent in a cargo ship once used to successfully transport free grain from the enemy U.S. that the superior NKs, in all their infinite wisdom and understanding, have graciously accepted in return for not using the awful weapons that can create a sea of fire against the enemies of the peace loving only and much tolerant NK's.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nochain wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Don't worry, the NKs, in all their glorious good will (thanks to Dear Leader Jr) will ship to you Barbarian American, a superior to all others tent in a cargo ship once used to successfully transport free grain from the enemy U.S. that the superior NKs, in all their infinite wisdom and understanding, have graciously accepted in return for not using the awful weapons that can create a sea of fire against the enemies of the peace loving only and much tolerant NK's.

Whew....that's a relief.

2seaoat

It is good to have a live friend when drinking snow coffee on a park bench, but it is even better if you can bag your dead friends and bring them along.

It's so sad Americans are so poor even their military must eat snow

N. korean propaganda video about U.S.  Too funny.   Random-07_26_13-920-29

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

lol! 

gulfbeachbandit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VgW8lyCkaU

N. korean propaganda video about U.S.  Too funny.   Th?id=H.4818121180972060&pid=1

Hey!!!!! It looks like the North Koreans shot that feature film in the south side of...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoKn7vkSMBc

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum