Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just bought a seersucker jacket

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It originally was 110 bucks, and I picked it up for 10 bucks at this huge sale at a retail store.......never had one, and they are flimsy and made mostly out of cotton. I figure with me getting weaker, and more of a wimp every day, I will need to apply for conceal and carry once I become a card carrying wimp.......and I simply could not pass up how well the seersucker jacket will cover my weapon from all those people who will attack me. Seaoat, the sick old wimp in a seersucker jacket, with a conceal and carry permit.....can you think of a finer vision.....I may look for a big straw hat, and this is my question for those who are already card carrying members, can I hide a second gun in my straw hat, and do I need to get a second permit to carry a second gun......I am fearful I may run out of bullets once the bad guys see me in that seersucker jacket..........yessireee....I am going sear those suckers with my guns ablaze.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:It originally was 110 bucks, and I picked it up for 10 bucks at this huge sale at a retail store.......never had one, and they are flimsy and made mostly out of cotton.  I figure with me getting weaker, and more of a wimp every day, I will need to apply for conceal and carry once I become a card carrying wimp.......and I simply could not pass up how well the seersucker jacket will cover my weapon from all those people who will attack me.  Seaoat, the sick old wimp in a seersucker jacket, with a conceal and carry permit.....can you think of a finer vision.....I may look for a big straw hat, and this is my question for those who are already card carrying members, can I hide a second gun in my straw hat, and do I need to get a second permit to carry a second gun......I am fearful I may run out of bullets once the bad guys see me in that seersucker jacket..........yessireee....I am going sear those suckers with my guns ablaze.

When we were young, I remember my dad and his seer-sucker suits. Of course back then the men wore white shoes with the suits.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:It originally was 110 bucks, and I picked it up for 10 bucks at this huge sale at a retail store.......never had one, and they are flimsy and made mostly out of cotton.  I figure with me getting weaker, and more of a wimp every day, I will need to apply for conceal and carry once I become a card carrying wimp.......and I simply could not pass up how well the seersucker jacket will cover my weapon from all those people who will attack me.  Seaoat, the sick old wimp in a seersucker jacket, with a conceal and carry permit.....can you think of a finer vision.....I may look for a big straw hat, and this is my question for those who are already card carrying members, can I hide a second gun in my straw hat, and do I need to get a second permit to carry a second gun......I am fearful I may run out of bullets once the bad guys see me in that seersucker jacket..........yessireee....I am going sear those suckers with my guns ablaze.

Trust me you were already a wimp...you just realized you are no longer able to intimidate others...all bullies must someday pay for their BS. Only wimps would look down on others when they were young and then panic when they find themselves in the same boat as those they once ridiculed.

2seaoat

When we were young, I remember my dad and his seer-sucker suits. Of course back then the men wore white shoes with the suits.

I could take the spikes out of an old pair of white golf shoes. Thanks for the fashion tip......but I will need that second gun.

No, I remember my Grandfather going to church in one in the 1950s, but I really do not see people wearing them. I tried it on, and damn......it is lightweight and comfortable, and not hot at all......I think before AC folks figured some things out.

2seaoat

Trust me you were already a wimp...you just realized you are no longer able to intimidate others...all bullies must someday pay for their BS. Only wimps would look down on others when they were young and then panic when they find themselves in the same boat as those they once ridiculed.

Was it the jacket......or joan's suggested white shoes?

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:

I could take the spikes out of an old pair of white golf shoes.  Thanks for the fashion tip......but I will need that second gun.

You don't need a second gun.

Just hide a hand grenade in your mint julep.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:When we were young, I remember my dad and his seer-sucker suits. Of course back then the men wore white shoes with the suits.

I could take the spikes out of an old pair of white golf shoes.  Thanks for the fashion tip......but I will need that second gun.

No, I remember my Grandfather going to church in one in the 1950s, but I really do not see people wearing them.  I tried it on, and damn......it is lightweight and comfortable, and not hot at all......I think before AC folks figured some things out.
Razz 

I can see him now.....blue and white stripe suit with a white shirt, belt, and shoes and of course a bright blue bow tie.

2seaoat

You don't need a second gun.

I have a Kevlar flask.......It has been quite the rage. Folks are putting the flask over their hearts because as a wimp, I fear now that somebody will shoot me in the heart, so you cannot be prepared enough, a Kevlar flask, a handgun under my seersucker jacket, a hand gun under my straw hat, and I am thinking about those white shoes Joan suggested......I can have a customized shell fitted where the spikes screwed in and I can through my big toe blast somebody with 8 spikehole snake shot for a non lethal blow......that is only if the guy is making fun of my shoes, and I fear imminent danger that he will say something about my jacket. I could not bear it, and therefore I save him from lethal shots from my other two guns.

2seaoat

of course a bright blue bow tie.

I never learned to tie a bow tie.....do they have clip ons........?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:You don't need a second gun.

I have a Kevlar flask.......It has been quite the rage.  Folks are putting the flask over their hearts because as a wimp, I fear now that somebody will shoot me in the heart, so you cannot be prepared enough, a Kevlar flask, a handgun under my seersucker jacket, a hand gun under my straw hat, and I am thinking about those white shoes Joan suggested......I can have a customized shell fitted where the spikes screwed in and I can through my big toe blast somebody with 8 spikehole snake shot for a non lethal blow......that is only if the guy is making fun of my shoes, and I fear imminent danger that he will say something about my jacket.  I could not bear it, and therefore I save him from lethal shots from my other two guns.

You could be 00seaoat.

2seaoat

You could be 00seaoat.

If we took a vote, I would win in a landslide being a double zero........but now I am going to be a coooooool double zero.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:of course a bright blue bow tie.

I never learned to tie a bow tie.....do they have clip ons........?

Of course.....

Now all you need is a straw hat and you can be Rudy Vallee.

2seaoat

Now all you need is a straw hat and you can be Rudy Vallee.

I think a straw hat would be a cool look.....I have been watching Boardwalk empire, and the early 20s with the straw hats was a cool look, but it would be more difficult to hide the second gun in a box top straw hat........

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah the I imagine you would look like the warden in cool hand Luke. It fits cause you fail to communicate often.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I just bought a seersucker jacket Big-Daddy-Brick

I haven't worn a suit in over two years... but if I did... it wouldn't be a seersucker.

Markle

Markle

Matlock would be proud!

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

2seaoat wrote:You don't need a second gun.

I have a Kevlar flask.......It has been quite the rage.  Folks are putting the flask over their hearts because as a wimp, I fear now that somebody will shoot me in the heart, so you cannot be prepared enough, a Kevlar flask, a handgun under my seersucker jacket, a hand gun under my straw hat, and I am thinking about those white shoes Joan suggested......I can have a customized shell fitted where the spikes screwed in and I can through my big toe blast somebody with 8 spikehole snake shot for a non lethal blow......that is only if the guy is making fun of my shoes, and I fear imminent danger that he will say something about my jacket.  I could not bear it, and therefore I save him from lethal shots from my other two guns.

Don't forget the ankle strap with a derringer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum