Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hate crimes that you will never hear about, why?

+5
gulfbeachbandit
Watcher
Sal
2seaoat
A View
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

A View

I wonder if Obama who is half white ever thinks about some of these victims who could look like him!

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/

2seaoat

Another false equivalency.......socks proliferating......courage abounds.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Another false equivalency.......socks proliferating......courage abounds.

Not only that, but astoundingly ignorant of the facts. 

Amazingly, the linked piece seems unaware that the Central Park 5 were vindicated and released. 

Sheesh. 

Watcher

Watcher

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Another false equivalency.......socks proliferating......courage abounds.

Not only that, but astoundingly ignorant of the facts. 

Amazingly, the linked piece seems unaware that the Central Park 5 were vindicated and released. 

Sheesh. 

They're too lazy to research before they post. They'd rather just whine that the white man is getting trampled by minorities and post shit like this.

Watcher

Watcher

A View wrote: I wonder if Obama who is half white ever thinks about some of these victims who could look like him!

Imagine that. Another idiot who's a racist douchebag.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chicago? Who kills who on a daily basis?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit wrote:Chicago?  Who kills who on a daily basis?

It would be racist to identify who that is. So let's just say it was the perpetual victims of racism. lol

8Hate crimes that you will never hear about, why? Empty Sad but True 7/20/2013, 8:07 pm

A View

[quote="A View"] I wonder if Obama who is half white ever thinks about some of these victims who could look like him!

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/the-hate-crimes-you-dont-hear-about/ [/quote]

Some idiot bleeding hearts can't handle the truth. Very sad! Black on white crime is an everyday thing. Way,way more than any white on black crime. You people do a Google search or just keep your heads up your ass.

2seaoat

Black on white crime is an everyday thing.

Criminals and victims are an everyday thing..........my question for you......in violent crime.......which is the greater indicator......race or poverty in predicting crime?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Must be a trick question...if you look at the figures based on population percentages...RACE wins by a mile...

http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/64

As of Dec. 31, 2011, an estimated 1,433,741 sentenced male prisoners were under state and federal jurisdiction. Of these, 465,100 (32.4%) were non-Hispanic White, 555,300 (38.7%) were non-Hispanic Black, and 331,500 (23.1%) were Hispanic.

2seaoat

.if you look at the figures based on population percentages...RACE wins by a mile...

A stunning racist analysis. The question posed was race a greater indicator of crime in America, and you gave the usual response from a racist to focus on one of the variables without even processing the question......Gee an easy answer......black and Hispanics are in jail in a greater proportion than white inmates who have a greater proportion of the population......put your racist views down for a second, and engage your brain.....from what socio economic level do these inmates come from.....black, white, and hispanic......is it more indicative that a person will commit a crime in America being a poor person, or is race a better indicator. If the probabilities show that in fact poverty is a better indicator, then why do you constantly define a problem with a racial bias and here did not even consider the question posed to you? The reason is obvious......your are playing checkers. You have been taken hook line and sinker into the Oligarchies clever divide and conquer.....poverty and distribution of wealth have noting to do with crime......blacks are predestined to be criminals because of race.....profiling a black youth is a perfectly sound decision, because that black person is a SUSPECT. The war on drugs puts minorities and poor people in jail.........you complain about the police state and the violations of the 4th amendment, yet the systematic imprisonment of poor people for non violent drug offenses fills most of our prisons. If you want to play something other than tiddlywinks, please try to think about your reply, or at least give a link which is utterly not relevant to the question.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you want to call us "culturists", we'll go with that. It's not a race we don't like, it's a culture. So that's the appropriate word, culturist not racist.

Look at it like this you liberals. I don't like white trash crackers either. And neither do you. So see, you're culturists too. You just can't admit it.

2seaoat

I don't like white trash crackers either

I love them.....they are family. Scared chitless about what is happening in America. Obama represents the devil.........their children are cool......not afraid, still have a little fear, but in a couple of generations this country will judge the content of a man's soul......not his skin color.........fear is powerful.......especially if it is taught to children. I do not care if people hate me.....I speak the truth.....racism is alive and well in America.....and why do I know this......because the people I love are afraid.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: I don't like white trash crackers either

I love them.....they are family.   Scared chitless about what is happening in America.   Obama represents the devil.........their children are cool......not afraid, still have a little fear, but in a couple of generations this country will judge the content of a man's soul......not his skin color.........fear is powerful.......especially if it is taught to children.  I do not care if people hate me.....I speak the truth.....racism is alive and well in America.....and why do I know this......because the people I love are afraid.

I don't hate you, because you're not a part of the white trash or the black trash cultures.
And you're not listening,  I don't judge based on skin color (as I just said).
I just don't care for ignorant,  uncivilized behaviour,  regardless of what color it is,  white ,  black,  brown or yellow.

2seaoat

uncivilized behaviour
Interesting. I have never heard it put that way. Is it uncivilized to have children out of wedlock. Is it uncivilized to have your children not completing school. Is it uncivilized to have a different culture with variations on the King's English. Is it uncivilized to have a large numbers of unemployed. Is it uncivilized to have many unemployed or doing menial jobs. Is it uncivilized to have high numbers of VD and single parents raising children. Is it uncivilized to have large numbers addicted to drugs and alcohol.

Fear of what is different.......could that be fear of what is uncivilized. What did the Indian think of being civilized?

Mark Twain had a thought.
Years ago, I was accused of loading an Indian up with beans lubricated with nitro-glycerine & sending him in an ox wagon over a stumpy road. This was impossible, on its face, for no one would risk oxen in that way. But it shows how far malice will deflect an aborigine from the equator of truth.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:uncivilized behaviour
Interesting. I have never heard it put that way.   Is it uncivilized to have children out of wedlock.   Is it uncivilized to have your children not completing school.  Is it uncivilized to have a different culture with variations on the King's English.  Is it uncivilized to have a large numbers of unemployed.    Is it uncivilized to have many unemployed or doing menial jobs.  Is it uncivilized to have high numbers of VD and single parents raising children.   Is it uncivilized to have large numbers addicted to drugs and alcohol.

Fear of what is different.......could that be fear of what is uncivilized.   What did the Indian think of being civilized?

Firstly, from the time I discovered the "america's first city" claim is bogus, I learned a whole lot for the first time about the truth of the european explorers vs the "indians". It was the European conquerers who were unciilized, not the natives.
And their incivility pretty much mirrors that of the black and white trash of today. All three cultures are filled with violent bullies.

If you want to understand it, try walking into a redneck white trash beer joint sometime. That's ground zero. I had to do it when I was working and trust me the best thing about retirement is that coming to an end.

And a good example of the black trash culture occurred recently in Baton Rouge.
A white father, mother and teenager daughter were riding through Baton Rouge. They happened into a black trash neighborhood and stopped to get gas. This is what ensued...

https://www.google.com/search?q=whites+attacked+by+blacks+at+baton+rouge+gas+station&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

So you can get on your high horse and preach about racism like Al Sharpton. But that old canard is now falling on deaf ears because racism is not the issue.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Someone asked on another thread-why did the media make a huge deal out of the Zimmerman case?

You might ask why the media didn't make a big deal out of this Baton Rouge case. It's because this Baton Rouge case is not going to get people out protesting and demanding justice. White people don't have an Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson and if they did, he probably would be rejected by most whites AND blacks as being a racist, KKK sympathizer.

2seaoat

So you can get on your high horse and preach about racism like Al Sharpton. But that old canard is now falling on deaf ears because racism is not the issue.

Racism is not an issue.......well of course not.......I have become the burr under the racist saddle........of course pointing to black racism equalizes racism......therefore it negates its existence, it creates equivalency. Stunning logic. A political system which has leveraged fear and prejudice to transfer wealth as people vote against their economic interests as the Dixiecrats became Republicans and are tools of an Oligarchy which divides the nation based on that fear. A fear which has reached a fever pace since a President of mixed race became a symbol for the changing demographics of America......of course there is reverse racism.....I have experienced it........but the failure to recognize racial fear, and to characterize the same as simply a matter of uncivilized behavior denies history and reality today in America. Is the Zimmerman case a simple criminal trial. It is. It was always just a criminal trial about a killing. Thousands die from guns each year in America. What was it that turned racial attention to the Zimmerman trial? A black kid getting shot is not a national story. It is the perception of George Zimmerman that a black kid walking on a sidewalk is a SUSPECT which has resonated in the black community, and this growing selling of fear where conceal and carry is not enough.....the law needs to be changed.....the presumption needs to shift......no the disdain which you give Sharpton says it all......his concerns are unreasonable.......he is not a good black like Sammie Davis......he is an outside agitator......that is what caused those little girls in church to be blown to bits......trouble makers.......it is not about race.....just outside agitators like Al Sharpton creating problems......I have heard the same from a pew in North Birmingham, and I hear the denial in America today......I sometimes think we have actually gone backwards.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:of course pointing to black racism equalizes racism......therefore it negates its existence, it creates equivalency.

Racism is present with all races. That's just part of the human condition.
But as I told you earlier (either in this thread or another one), racism is taking a back seat to a new ism. One I like to call culturism. An I freely plead guilty to that one.
I love a great many black people no different than I love a great many white people. But I have a real problem with the subsets of degenerate culture present with both races.
But you and Sal will never be able to comprehend this because you're so stuck in an obsolete mindset. Everything to you is white racism. That doesn't explain it all any longer. It did in 1950. But not any longer.

2seaoat

Everything to you is white racism. That doesn't explain it all any longer. It did in 1950. But not any longer.

Thank you for connecting the dots....they are coming together nicely on multiple threads......racism no longer explains it anymore.....it did in the fifties, and sal and Seaoat just do not get the Emperor's new clothes......again thank you.

A View wrote: I wonder if Obama who is half white ever thinks about some of these victims who could look like him!

Just another dumbazz nigga promoted beyond his God given station in life. Move a field hand up to house nigga and he's gonna spill gravy on the Colonel's best dinner jacket. The cowh ain't no different. Can't expect a crossbreed mudman to run a Waffle House much less the White house. LOLOL

mammy sez: james lewis!!! get yo azz away from that wheelbarrow. you don't know nuthin' bout no machinery!!!

"he is not a good black like Sammie Davis".

Stay tuned for Mr Oats list of "Good" Blacks vs "Bad" Blacks....

Mr Ichi wrote:"he is not a good black like Sammie Davis".

Sambo Davis was a intergrationist moulignon who tried to breed white women. Frank should have had him whacked.

2seaoat

The paint by numbers is slowly allowing the painting to take shape.....it has texture and context......the dots and numbers are coming together nicely.....

Watcher

Watcher

CCL BIGOT wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:"he is not a good black like Sammie Davis".

Sambo Davis was a intergrationist moulignon who tried to breed white women.  Frank should have had him whacked.

Oh look, a racist sock. That never happens around here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum