Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Colorado movie theater shooter was a registered liberal.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.asmainegoes.com/content/colorado-shooter-liberal

This is why liberals shouldn't own guns. They're unstable.

Dude WTF is that crap. You post a link to a forum (like this one) where the title is "Colorado shooter - a liberal? UPDATE: Brietbart backtracking". Makes NO SENSE. Click on the link on the first post it goes to http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/07/20/Exclusive-Dark-Knight-Shooting-Suspect-James-Holmes-Registered-Democrat

But yes liberals are unstable.

Last edited by alecto on 7/25/2012, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

ghandi wrote:http://www.asmainegoes.com/content/colorado-shooter-liberal

This is why liberals shouldn't own guns. They're unstable.

of course he was, he was from cali, young and had really funky hair.

Thats probaly what drove him crazy. He might have just found out everything he thought was reality wasnt true when he didnt get a easy "A"

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I find it a bit funny that they have the same political devide that we do.

Dummies on the left and smart people on the right.

alecto wrote:Dude WTF is that crap. You post a link to a forum (like this one) where the title is "Colorado shooter - a liberal? UPDATE: Brietbart backtracking". Makes NO SENSE

ghandi wrote:I find it a bit funny that they have the same political devide that we do.

alecto wrote:Dude WTF is that crap. You post a link to a forum (like this one) where the title is "Colorado shooter - a liberal? UPDATE: Brietbart backtracking". Makes NO SENSE

I'm right leaning and there are some dumb ass people on the right. Unfortunately the dumbest people in our country hold political office, it's all just ass backwards.

alecto wrote:
ghandi wrote:I find it a bit funny that they have the same political devide that we do.

I'm right leaning and there are some dumb ass people on the right. Unfortunately the dumbest people in our country hold political office, it's all just ass backwards.

I agree. I would have run for office a few years ago against that stupid ass bitch corrine brown in Jax, but because I am a lesbian I would have never won the republican ticket. Even though i am a professional upstanding citizen. I hope someday that changes. It will take people like you and me Alecto to remove the stereotype many have of us for that to happen. No law can do it. Only actions.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Blogger Joel B. Pollack, writing for the right wing blog network, reported early Friday that he had obtained voter registration records that he believed belonged to Holmes and which placed the 25-year Holmes in the Democratic Party. Five hours later, Pollack updated his story to note that his discovery was incorrect; the 24-year old Holmes in question, he wrote, may not even be registered to vote."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/breitbart-blogger-falsely-accuses-james-holmes-democrat-352595

Nah looks like he was a fence-sitter like me. Those are the ones to really look out for.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

His momma said that he was a member of some anti gun anti violence group.

I think anything that will sell papers, true or false will come out before the trial.

ButtMan wrote:"Blogger Joel B. Pollack, writing for the right wing blog network, reported early Friday that he had obtained voter registration records that he believed belonged to Holmes and which placed the 25-year Holmes in the Democratic Party. Five hours later, Pollack updated his story to note that his discovery was incorrect; the 24-year old Holmes in question, he wrote, may not even be registered to vote."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/breitbart-blogger-falsely-accuses-james-holmes-democrat-352595

Nah looks like he was a fence-sitter like me. Those are the ones to really look out for.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The latest report is he wrote out the whole plan for the shooting in advance and mailed it to The University of Colorado. But it's unclear if the university received it before or after the shooting.

ButtMan wrote:The latest report is he wrote out the whole plan for the shooting in advance and mailed it to The University of Colorado. But it's unclear if the university received it before or after the shooting.

it sat at our failed Gov controled post office for a week

no stress

no stress

Now this is funny. Somebody call ABC and tell em it wasnt a Tea Party person.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It doesn't matter if he was a tea party or a liberal because we're forgetting that he was mostly just a puppet of the New World Order and the CIA who put him up to it.

Chrissy8 wrote:
alecto wrote:

I agree. I would have run for office a few years ago against that stupid ass bitch corrine brown in Jax, but because I am a lesbian I would have never won the republican ticket. Even though i am a professional upstanding citizen. I hope someday that changes. It will take people like you and me Alecto to remove the stereotype many have of us for that to happen. No law can do it. Only actions.

LOL! I've heard it all now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum