Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Do you agree or disagree with that gay senator from South Carolina.

2 posters

Do you agree or disagree with the gay senator?

POLL:  Do you agree or disagree with that gay senator from South Carolina. I_vote_lcap0%POLL:  Do you agree or disagree with that gay senator from South Carolina. I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
POLL:  Do you agree or disagree with that gay senator from South Carolina. I_vote_lcap44%POLL:  Do you agree or disagree with that gay senator from South Carolina. I_vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
POLL:  Do you agree or disagree with that gay senator from South Carolina. I_vote_lcap56%POLL:  Do you agree or disagree with that gay senator from South Carolina. I_vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal

Sal

I don't give a shit about the Olympics, but c'mon man.

You've got a computer geek who made revelations about American spying that surprised basically no one, and he's holed in a Moscow airport with nowhere to go ...

... I mean the only thing the nerd has going for him at this point is his notoriety, and Huckleberry wants to ratchet up his international exposure to def com 11??

Really?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:I don't give a shit about the Olympics, but c'mon man.

You've got a computer geek who made revelations about American spying that surprised basically no one, and he's holed in a Moscow airport with nowhere to go ...

... I mean the only thing the nerd has going for him at this point is his notoriety, and Huckleberry wants to ratchet up his international exposure to def com 11??

Really?

Hey I'm just the pollster. I didn't give any opinion. Pollsters don't do that
But I'll make an exception just this once. My opinion after reading the poll results, is that Light in the Loafers Lindsey needs to check into a gay therapy program and learn to like women. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum