Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I finally had my first Chantix dream and it was in color. I watched Vladimir Putin break into a white car.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I only got three hours sleep last night because of all that arguing on the trial thread.
After waking up at 6:30,  I dozed off again in the recliner a while ago.
Just woke up from my first Chantix dream (I took another dose when I got up this morning).

I had been watching Vladimir Putin break into a white car.  It was a big white sedan like a Ford Crown Victoria.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:I only got three hours sleep last night because of all that arguing on the trial thread.
After waking up at 6:30,  I dozed off again in the recliner a while ago.
Just woke up from my first Chantix dream (I took another dose when I got up this morning).

I had been watching Vladimir Putin break into a white car.  It was a big white sedan like a Ford Crown Victoria.

How come the car wasn't candy-apple red?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

How come the car wasn't candy-apple red?

I was disappointed in that,  Joani.  I can see color but it's muted.  Not the bright vivid colors that people told me about.
But they say on the fourth day when you go to two pills a day the dreams get better.

I want the dreams to get good enough that I can recommend the Chantix to non-smokers (so they'll be dumb enough to be buying this shit like me).

I finally had my first Chantix dream and it was in color.  I watched Vladimir Putin break into a white car. Th?id=H.4571113315109511&pid=1

Let me know if you have a dream about a woman who has big American breasts and is...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q9Y_jb1pcU

Wink 

...I might want to try your meds then.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:Is the chantix working?

I took the first one Saturday morning. That afternoon I thought I was
feeling less craving for tobacco. But that must have just been my imagination because the craving came back and is still the same as of tonight.
But tomorrow is when I start taking two doses per day. Hopefully as it builds up in my system the nicotine craving will start to subside and I'll still be able to put down the cigarettes on the 7th day (which is the Chantix recommendation).

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am glad I have no addictions......

Well, I do eat too much candy, but I just did a lot of reading about how fructose (a component of sucrose [table sugar] and HFCS) is highly toxic to the human body. It causes high blood pressure (I have it), bad LDL cholesterol levels (I have that), and other bad things. Back on the wagon again. Not even a piece of chocolate today.... We will see how tomorrow goes. The Western diet is loaded with sugar and is killing us.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote: Not even a piece of chocolate today.... We will see how tomorrow goes.
Good luck. A fellow addict is pulling for you. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum