Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vladimir Putin praises Trump

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vladimir Putin praises Trump Empty Vladimir Putin praises Trump 12/17/2015, 1:40 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"He’s a really brilliant and talented person, without any doubt,” Putin told reporters, according to a translation by Interfax. "It’s not our job to judge his qualities, that’s a job for American voters, but he’s the absolute leader in the presidential race.”

Trump, the GOP presidential front-runner, has been blunt about his plans for defrosting U.S. relations with Russia should he be elected president.

"I would get along with him,” Trump previously said of Putin, adding, "I would get along with a lot of the world leaders that this country is not getting along with.”

At Thursday’s press conference, Putin seemed to support Trump’s claim.

“He says he wants to move on to a new, more substantial relationship, a deeper relationship with Russia, how can we not welcome that?” Putin said. "Of course we welcome that."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/263555-putin-praises-trump-hes-a-really-brilliant-and-talented-person

2Vladimir Putin praises Trump Empty Re: Vladimir Putin praises Trump 12/17/2015, 1:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey between Trump and Putin we just might have peace.

3Vladimir Putin praises Trump Empty Re: Vladimir Putin praises Trump 12/17/2015, 1:59 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

He is also calling for FIFA's Sepp Blatter to be awarded a Nobel Peace Prize.  

Seems like a smart guy.  Cough cough.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/17/sepp-blatter-fifa-putin-nobel-peace-prize

4Vladimir Putin praises Trump Empty Re: Vladimir Putin praises Trump 12/17/2015, 2:46 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:"He’s a really brilliant and talented person, without any doubt,” Putin told reporters, according to a translation by Interfax. "It’s not our job to judge his qualities, that’s a job for American voters, but he’s the absolute leader in the presidential race.”

Trump, the GOP presidential front-runner, has been blunt about his plans for defrosting U.S. relations with Russia should he be elected president.

"I would get along with him,” Trump previously said of Putin, adding, "I would get along with a lot of the world leaders that this country is not getting along with.”

At Thursday’s press conference, Putin seemed to support Trump’s claim.

“He says he wants to move on to a new, more substantial relationship, a deeper relationship with Russia, how can we not welcome that?” Putin said. "Of course we welcome that."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/263555-putin-praises-trump-hes-a-really-brilliant-and-talented-person

Now that's what you call a ringing endorsement. If only we could disinter Hitler...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum