Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

His Majesty's finace campaign report....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

will also be presented to the Grand Jury!...Hmmmm maybe there's more to this story than originally reported. Wonder if there was ANOTHER 'unidentified' call made to the S/A's Office

Sir Knight of the Bogus Broken Table had better be able to account for every donation. His "take" is much larger than Powells.

nochain wrote:Sir Knight of the Bogus Broken Table had better be able to account for every donation. His "take" is much larger than Powells.

Some are having a field day on the PNJ comments section to this story...they are asking where poster Margret May (David Craig) is with his defense of 'SKBBT'...The obvious is that once that individual has been outed he will no doubt pop up under another name...It would be hysterical if His Majesty had committed the same violations....then wonder further whether he would claim 'honest mistakes' were made and will be corrected...When Powell said that there was no such thing as a mistake...but of course 'SKBBT' with no or minimal law enforcement experience may be ignorant about intent...

http://www.northescambia.com/2012/07/2breaking-news-sheriff-candidate-john-powell-arrest

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I voted for Morgan last election and I plan on voting for him this time.

He's doing a great job. No individual can prepare for or predict when the next black person will shoot another black person over drugs. If your neighbor is black, expect gunshots by your house. Every shooting in this county is over one black shooting another black over drugs or drug money. I blame the parents as most of them are still children or adults living at home with mon and dad.(forget the dad part in most cases. They don't be knowing who their baby daddy be)

ghandi wrote:I voted for Morgan last election and I plan on voting for him this time.

He's doing a great job. No individual can prepare for or predict when the next black person will shoot another black person over drugs. If your neighbor is black, expect gunshots by your house. Every shooting in this county is over one black shooting another black over drugs or drug money. I blame the parents as most of them are still children or adults living at home with mon and dad.(forget the dad part in most cases. They don't be knowing who their baby daddy be)
Reading your rant....you are a Morgan supporter....

ghandi wrote:I voted for Morgan last election and I plan on voting for him this time.

I thought u lived in Santa Rosa county?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum