Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Bill of Rights

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Our Bill of Rights Empty Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 9:34 pm

Which of those enumerated rights do you believe to be the most important?

2Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 9:50 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Right to bear arms

3Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 9:52 pm

But if they suspended the 1st you could not discuss the 2nd in public.

4Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 9:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If I still had the 2nd I think anyone I wanted would listen to me and my little friend.

5Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 9:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:If I still had the 2nd I think anyone I wanted would listen to me and my little friend.

You have a little friend? Is he a Jew lawyer?

6Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 10:14 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I'll keep my guns. You keep you bullhorn. Lets see who lasts longer.

7Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 10:24 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:I'll keep my guns.  You keep you bullhorn.  Lets see who lasts longer.

My bullhorn would be used to call you out of your bunker before a drone strike eliminates any threat you might pose.

Freedom of speech is the only reason you even know why you think the 2nd Amendment is more important. The 1st amendment allows you to be a vocal gun hugger.

A gun will not give you free speech, no matter how you wish to spin the issue.

8Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 10:31 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CFJ wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:I'll keep my guns.  You keep you bullhorn.  Lets see who lasts longer.

My bullhorn would be used to call you out of your bunker before a drone strike eliminates any threat you might pose.

Freedom of speech is the only reason you even know why you think the 2nd Amendment is more important.  The 1st amendment allows you to be a vocal gun hugger.

A gun will not give you free speech, no matter how you wish to spin the issue.

Really? Is that what the British thought? Typical liberal thinking. Go kill some unborn babies and hug an lgbt. You'll sleep better.

9Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 10:32 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

CFJ wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:If I still had the 2nd I think anyone I wanted would listen to me and my little friend.

You have a little friend?  Is he a Jew lawyer?

There is a huge difference between a Jew and a Zionist. Sometimes in the heat of discussion they might be interchanged but probably would be better if they were not. Zionists are a hybrid of politics and the Talmud. Since the real Jews are Torah Jews there is a difference. The Talmud is some hodgepodge of early Molech worship from Babylon.

see here is the star of Molech....Our Bill of Rights Shield10

David would have put to the sword anyone that lived under this symbol because it was a satanic symbol that used child sacrifice to petition Satan. The Holocaust itself was a burnt offering by definition. The Zionist sacrifice their own to petition satan to give them Israel...which he did. Well there's your lesson in Babylonian religion and it's vast effect on our world today...Look up Nimrod and you will see a great many of our Christian customs from the same time source..

10Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 10:35 pm

Well, David sure killed a lot of people. How do you think his actions would be debated today? He's just doing God's will?

11Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 10:44 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CFJ wrote:Well, David sure killed a lot of people.  How do you think his actions would be debated today?  He's just doing God's will?

You know your Bible. Was your Dad a preacher or something?

12Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:02 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
CFJ wrote:Well, David sure killed a lot of people.  How do you think his actions would be debated today?  He's just doing God's will?

You know your Bible.  Was your Dad a preacher or something?

King David was an interesting figure in Jewish History. I've studied a lot of conflicted leaders. G. Khan was equally amazing but he's not even mentioned in religious text.

13Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:05 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CFJ wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:

You know your Bible.  Was your Dad a preacher or something?

King David was an interesting figure in Jewish History.  I've studied a lot of conflicted leaders.  G. Khan was equally amazing but he's not even mentioned in religious text.  

You didn't answer the question. Was the question over your head?

14Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:07 pm

Who the hell do you think you are? This thread is about the Bill of Rights.

Is that over your head?

15Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:09 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CFJ wrote:Who the hell do you think you are?  This thread is about the Bill of Rights.

Is that over your head?

Enough said. You can't answer simple questions. Good to know. Bill had the same problem. Where is he now?

16Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:15 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey I gave a simple answer and it wasn't good enough. Guns like the saying goes are the difference between citizens and subjects.

17Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:17 pm

Enough said. You can't answer simple questions. Good to know. Bill had the same problem. Where is he now?

I already met the other troll.  You must be the HMFIC of off topic interrogations. Keep trying. LOL

Last edited by CFJ on 7/6/2013, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

More name calling?

19Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:22 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:More name calling?

????

20Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:24 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CFJ wrote:Enough said. You can't answer simple questions. Good to know. Bill had the same problem. Where is he now?

I already met the other troll.  You must be the HMFIC of off topic interrogations.  Keep trying.  LOL

Pathetic and feckless.

21Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:32 pm

In other words, you agree that free speech is the best amendment ever. It gives you and the other jackals a free pass to howl when you want to, even when it's offensive and designed to be inflammatory.

I told you it was the best.

22Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:35 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CFJ wrote:In other words, you agree that free speech is the best amendment ever.  It gives you and the other jackals a free pass to howl when you want to, even when it's offensive and designed to be inflammatory.

I told you it was the best.

Lets ask snowden and the other traitor what they think of it.
I'd rather have my AR15 's and .45's.

23Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:48 pm

Lets ask snowden and the other traitor what they think of it.

If the 1st Amendment is suspended, Snowden would not be able to respond to your loaded, out of context questions.

But, you could always hold a gun to his head and get the responses you want.

If you did that, and he used his 1st amendment right to speak out about being threatened by a gun freak, would you follow through and shoot him?

24Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/6/2013, 11:51 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

CFJ wrote:Lets ask snowden and the other traitor what they think of it.

If the 1st Amendment is suspended, Snowden would not be able to respond to your loaded, out of context questions.

But, you could always hold a gun to his head and get the responses you want.

If you did that, and he used his 1st amendment right to speak out about being threatened by a gun freak, would you follow through and shoot him?

Why is he hiding? I'm not hiding.

25Our Bill of Rights Empty Re: Our Bill of Rights 7/7/2013, 12:00 am

And once again any idea defending the 1st amendment is shouted down by the right wing trolls.

That defines irony.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum