Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adam marched in DC locked and loaded...he did it.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

“I committed at least four felonies this morning and got it on video,” Kokesh texted.

In June 2008, the Supreme Court affirmed the Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit in Heller v. District of Columbia, ruling that the Second Amendment protects an individual’s right to keep and bear arms and that the Firearms Control Regulations Act of 1975 is unconstitutional. However, authorities in DC have largely ignored the ruling and still impose draconian measures on anyone who wants to own a firearm.

Kokesh’s protest stems out of his call for a “new American revolution” that would have involved a march on all 50 state capitols. The former Iraq vet had previously planned to lead an armed march on Washington DC on Independence Day.

Kokesh later revised the plan after he was arrested in May for little more than exercising his First Amendment. “When it comes to this event being executed properly,” Kokesh told the Alex Jones Show, “when the government has already escalated the violent tactics against me personally as an organizer, I can’t in good conscience go forward with a plan that is so centrally dependent and not open source.”

Kokesh is to be saluted for his courage in taking such a bold stance to defend Second Amendment rights.

Watcher

Watcher

Right, because there is nothing like breaking the law and bragging about it. What a patriot!

Sal

Sal

And, the nation yawned ...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Watcher wrote:Right, because there is nothing like breaking the law and bragging about it. What a patriot!

Yeah just like the founding fathers did and gave us this day to celebrate it you old bootlicker.

Sal

Sal

Where's a drone strike when you need one?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Where's a drone strike when you need one?

Why blowing babies into a pink mist in Afghanistan of course .

They claim he was in violation of District law. District law is clearly in violation of the Constitution and therefore null and void. Well done, Adam.

Watcher

Watcher

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Watcher wrote:Right, because there is nothing like breaking the law and bragging about it. What a patriot!

Yeah just like the founding fathers did and gave us this day to celebrate it you old bootlicker.

Nothing screams patriotism like breaking laws, right? This guy is a bat shit crazy extremist, same as the Muslim extremists.

Watcher

Watcher

Sal wrote:And, the nation yawned ...

Exactly!Laughing 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You sound just like them damned old redcoats when they talked about George Washington. Now drink your fluoride water and say your prayers to government god because they taught you so well in pubic school...Twisted Evil 

Watcher

Watcher

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You sound just like them damned old redcoats when they talked about George Washington. Now drink your fluoride water and say your prayers to government god because they taught you so well in pubic school...Twisted Evil 

You're a bit bitter and paranoid there, TEOTWAWKI.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Watcher wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:You sound just like them damned old redcoats when they talked about George Washington. Now drink your fluoride water and say your prayers to government god because they taught you so well in pubic school...Twisted Evil 

You're a bit bitter and paranoid there, TEOTWAWKI.

Yes I am vigilant. You should wake up and see for yourself.

Sal wrote:Where's a drone strike when you need one?

A Pred is probably circling your house right now if we are lucky.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Weren't you one of those criticizing the Occupy movement? But now you're cheerleading for a guy with a gun in DC who admitted he just intentionally broke the law to prove a point. What the hell is YOUR point? That a guy protesting with a gun in his hand is superior to a protest that at least tried to be non-violent. I don't get it. 'Splain it to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum