Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zimmerman was a hero to Blacks before the shooting.

+3
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:That is the law. Zimmerman did not start a fight. Martin did

Dreams, I know but only Zimmerman knows the truth and you and I must extrapolate from the remnants of evidence . . . . . I don't disagree that Martin probably went on the attack . . . .why? Because he was fearful for his own safety by being followed in the dark by a stranger? It cuts both ways . . .

If fearful, why didn't Martin run to his father's house....it was close by.

Perhaps he had had enough and decided to stand his ground? Totally unlike TEO, who we all know would run home, lock the door, and cower under the bed.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:

Dreams, I know but only Zimmerman knows the truth and you and I must extrapolate from the remnants of evidence . . . . . I don't disagree that Martin probably went on the attack . . . .why? Because he was fearful for his own safety by being followed in the dark by a stranger? It cuts both ways . . .

. . . . . uh, I don't know the answer and neither do you . . . . . why didn't Zimmerman comply with the dispatcher and NOT continue to follow Martin. The kid would be alive today if only . . .

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Perhaps he had had enough and decided to stand his ground?  Totally unlike TEO, who we all know would run home, lock the door, and cower under the bed.

You mean he was fed-up? This was a relative short period of time. Are you suggesting Trayvon was a hot-head?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

. . . . . uh, I don't know the answer and neither do you . . . . . why didn't Zimmerman comply with the dispatcher and NOT continue to follow Martin.  The kid would be alive today if only . . .  

No, I don't know. Hindsight is 20/20.

I do not believe that Zimmerman left to go to the store....and stopped along the way so he could murder a 17 year old.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Perhaps he had had enough and decided to stand his ground?  Totally unlike TEO, who we all know would run home, lock the door, and cower under the bed.

You mean he was fed-up? This was a relative short period of time. Are you suggesting Trayvon was a hot-head?

Sorry I can't guess what's in their minds Dreams . . . . . . I's still early and we gotta hear the defense and go from there.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Not at all!  Perhaps he felt the need to defend himself?  After all, Zimmerman was armed and did in fact kill him.  

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Not at all!  Perhaps he felt the need to defend himself?  After all, Zimmerman was armed and did in fact kill him.  

You are adding to the story....Zimmerman was not walking around with his gun drawn.
Had Trayvon continued to run home, like the girlfriend told him to do, instead he doubled back...he would not have had to confront Zimmerman.

2seaoat

You are adding to the story....Zimmerman was not walking around with his gun drawn.

Well, the one witness who could testify to that very fact is dead.......and the remaining witness is a proven liar. The blood evidence clinches the deal......

However, your conclusion that Zimmerman never drew his gun........where did you get that evidence?............the liar........ok......I am glad you feel confident........the defense does not look as confident as they did a couple days ago........but I am glad the folks who have prejudged this case are confident in what Mr. Zimmerman is a truthful individual........he is a proven liar.

2seaoat

No zimmerman dna on the arm regions of Martin's hoodie.......oh boy.....this is getting better and better......I cannot wait for closing when the liar's statements are all tied together.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:You are adding to the story....Zimmerman was not walking around with his gun drawn.

Well, the one witness who could testify to that very fact is dead.......and the remaining witness is a proven liar.   The blood evidence clinches the deal......

However, your conclusion that Zimmerman never drew his gun........where did you get that evidence?............the liar........ok......I am glad you feel confident........the defense does not look as confident as they did a couple days ago........but I am glad the folks who have prejudged this case are confident in what Mr. Zimmerman is a truthful individual........he is a proven liar.

Bingo!!!!

knothead wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
knothead wrote:Based on the evidence presented thus far I believe Zimmerman may be convicted of man slaughter but not 2nd degree murder.  Mr. Zimmerman pursued and eventually provoked a deadly confrontation with the young man.  Martin, I believe, did attack Mr. Zimmerman out of his own fear of what this menacing figure was doing following him around in the dark.  Zimmerman's appearance on the night of the incident was far different than what we are seeing in the court room.  He had a shaved head with a goatee giving an appearance of a street wise cracker yet now after legal counsel coaching he has shaved the goatee and has grown his hair out.  So now we have a well groomed rotund Hispanic guy who does not give off the message Martin saw on the night he died which was one of a menacing figure following him and he was not able to lose him.  Mr.Zimmerman, in my opinion, should have first warned Martin he was armed before pulling the trigger.  If we are to believe Zimmerman's account he could have easily verbally warned the guy giving him a butt whipping that he was armed and would shoot if he (martin) did not stop the assault.  This was so avoidable and unnecessary but, in my mind, Zimmerman was 100% responsible for this young man's death but other evidence may still be brought in during the defense's case that could change my view.  

Following someone around isn't against the law.

Starting a fight and slamming someone's head against the sidewalk is against the law.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZk9tycQ9q0

Smile 

Based on my own rather long life and given your logic, I could have killed numerous individuals or conversely been killed by simply engaging someone physically.  I agree with the literal meaning of your statement but that must taken within the factual context.  We cannot allow people to start settling fights with a deadly weapon . . . . . difficult concept for some.

Zimmerman was a hero to Blacks before the shooting. - Page 2 Th?id=H.4813954973305453&pid=1

You don't think having your head beat against the sidewalk as having someone attack you with a deadly weapon?

Start beating my head against the sidewalk and I'll use whatever weapon that comes to hand to stop you even if it means you end up in a body bag.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 7/4/2013, 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Dreamsglore wrote:
knothead wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
knothead wrote:Based on the evidence presented thus far I believe Zimmerman may be convicted of man slaughter but not 2nd degree murder.  Mr. Zimmerman pursued and eventually provoked a deadly confrontation with the young man.  Martin, I believe, did attack Mr. Zimmerman out of his own fear of what this menacing figure was doing following him around in the dark.  Zimmerman's appearance on the night of the incident was far different than what we are seeing in the court room.  He had a shaved head with a goatee giving an appearance of a street wise cracker yet now after legal counsel coaching he has shaved the goatee and has grown his hair out.  So now we have a well groomed rotund Hispanic guy who does not give off the message Martin saw on the night he died which was one of a menacing figure following him and he was not able to lose him.  Mr.Zimmerman, in my opinion, should have first warned Martin he was armed before pulling the trigger.  If we are to believe Zimmerman's account he could have easily verbally warned the guy giving him a butt whipping that he was armed and would shoot if he (martin) did not stop the assault.  This was so avoidable and unnecessary but, in my mind, Zimmerman was 100% responsible for this young man's death but other evidence may still be brought in during the defense's case that could change my view.  

Following someone around isn't against the law.

Starting a fight and slamming someone's head against the sidewalk is against the law.

*****SMILE*****

Smile 

Based on my own rather long life and given your logic, I could have killed numerous individuals or conversely been killed by simply engaging someone physically.  I agree with the literal meaning of your statement but that must taken within the factual context.  We cannot allow people to start settling fights with a deadly weapon . . . . . difficult concept for some.

That is the law. Zimmerman did not start a fight. Martin did.

Zimmerman was a hero to Blacks before the shooting. - Page 2 Th?id=H.4627020877990122&pid=1

OMG!!!!! We're in agreement on something? This must be the day...

******CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzGKW4ZQ2Y

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum