Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Grief

+5
Yella
gulfbeachbandit
bizguy
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 6/26/2013, 6:37 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:My son was in college when I let him drive our older and retired buick century.  He was hit by a lady who turned into traffic.....smashing another car, and doing a number on his front bumper and lights.   The insurance company totaled the car, because at the time there was about four thousand of damage, so we got a 3,500 check.......put new headlights in, and went on line and got a bug catcher which covered the bumper and gave the century this sleek new look.....wired the bumper....drilled and pulled some folds.....and the damn car looked better than it did before the accident, and he drove it for two more years and even with the car fax we got a good trade in on the car because the bug boot looked sporty.....about $90 bucks for two years use of the vehicle....he did not feel bad about the car at all.

Gawd! For someone who supposedly owns an island you sure are cheap! Why didn't you just put it towards another car? LOL!

That's probably why he owns an island. Laughing

27Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 6/26/2013, 7:21 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ForgetHell wrote:You too uppity for red duct tape ? LOL

Yea, that's it. I'm too uppity for red duct tape.

28Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/1/2013, 10:34 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Took my car in this morning to have the taillight covering replaced by Bayside....The part cost me $187.00 and the labor was free. Sure beats the dealership price of $422.00 not counting taxes.

29Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/2/2013, 10:26 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

I actually dropped mine off there this morning as well.

30Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/2/2013, 10:31 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:Took my car in this morning to have the taillight covering replaced by Bayside....The part cost me $187.00 and the labor was free. Sure beats the dealership price of $422.00 not counting taxes.

cheers 

31Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/2/2013, 11:04 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Edit my post.....Originally I was told the part would be $187.00. When I picked my car up this morning.....the part was 149.95 and labor was $27.00 for a total of $188.45.

32Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/2/2013, 7:06 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Just got my car back from Bayside Collision. Looks great and only cost me $77. I recommend.

It was funny when she mentioned that she recently spoke to two others who said they read about the shop on this forum. She mentioned a woman who came in in the morning, who I assume is Joani; and then some other person she met at the chamber. No idea who that is.

33Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/2/2013, 7:11 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:Just got my car back from Bayside Collision.  Looks great and only cost me $77.  I recommend.

It was funny when she mentioned that she recently spoke to two others who said they read about the shop on this forum.   She mentioned a woman who came in in the morning, who I assume is Joani; and then some other person she met at the chamber.  No idea who that is.

cheers 

34Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/2/2013, 7:51 pm

2seaoat

She mentioned a woman who came in in the morning, who I assume is Joani; and then some other person she met at the chamber. No idea who that is.

I say we donate some funds for boards to rent a billboard for his forum.....I think he has a very valuable thing here when communities share information. I argued with Mike forever at the PNJ the strength and future of modern electronic newspapers depended on the interaction between members of the community. Nothing beats a first hand referral. I would love to get new blood on this forum......many view.....few participate.....I could see it now

COME TO WHERE PENSACOLA TALKS

.......and then Bob's old avatar of him sitting on the toilet.

35Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/2/2013, 9:05 pm

bizguy

boards of FL wrote:Just got my car back from Bayside Collision.  Looks great and only cost me $77.  I recommend.

It was funny when she mentioned that she recently spoke to two others who said they read about the shop on this forum.   She mentioned a woman who came in in the morning, who I assume is Joani; and then some other person she met at the chamber.  No idea who that is.

The Chamber reference was to me.  Shannon and I serve on the board of directors together.  At our board meeting last week I told her I had recommended her shop to someone on a discussion board.  I'm glad they were able to fix your car for such a reasonable price.  We chose them as our chamber business of the year for 2012...very well deserved.

36Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/2/2013, 9:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I told her about the Bayside recommendation on the forum also. She also mentioned the Chamber meeting...They are great people.

37Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/2/2013, 10:17 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:I backed into a very small tree yesterday and broke my back tail light. Sad
The replacement cover is $271.00 and the installation will be $151.00. Shocked

Can you put it in yourself? Chilton manual= 25$

38Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/2/2013, 10:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It's done. Labor was $27.00

39Good Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Good Grief 7/2/2013, 11:38 pm

2seaoat wrote:She mentioned a woman who came in in the morning, who I assume is Joani; and then some other person she met at the chamber. No idea who that is.

I say we donate some funds for boards to rent a billboard for his forum.....I think he has a very valuable thing here when communities share information.  I argued with Mike forever at the PNJ the strength and future of modern electronic newspapers depended on the interaction between members of the community.   Nothing beats a first hand referral.   I would love to get new blood on this forum......many view.....few participate.....I could see it now

COME TO WHERE PENSACOLA TALKS

.......and then Bob's old avatar of him sitting on the toilet.

Oh,you would love to get new blood on this forum,Seaoat? After you chased that woman off last week by calling her a liar and then trying to say I made up the whole thread PM's and all? Shit!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum