Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another HOT teacher can't keep her hands off the kids...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.nj.com/morris/index.ssf/2013/06/morris_county_teacher_accused.html#incart_river_default
Another HOT teacher can't keep her hands off the kids... C7ae5010Another HOT teacher can't keep her hands off the kids... 29622e10

Where were these teachers when I was in High School, whoops I went to a Catholic high school and they still wore habits. I always wondered if they wore anything underneath?

Nekochan

Nekochan

I hope she doesn't get away with it. I'm so tired of sorry, criminal, perverted FEMALE teachers getting away with abusing boys. These kind of women have to be sick in the head, but then so are male abusers and rapists.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

doubtingthomas wrote:Where were these teachers when I was in High School, whoops I went to a Catholic high school and they still wore habits. I always wondered if they wore anything underneath?

I am sure the young stud was traumatized by the abuse........ Razz

You never heard of these things in the 1960s when I was in high school.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

Leahey was an English teacher at the school who became the field hockey coach in September 2012. The Vikings team went 0-19 during the fall season.

She's a lot better at sexually abusing boys than she is at coaching field hockey.

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:Where were these teachers when I was in High School, whoops I went to a Catholic high school and they still wore habits. I always wondered if they wore anything underneath?

But you wouldn't joke like that if the student was female and the teacher was male, would you?
Which brings us around to the whole "boys are different than girls" thing. And they are. I don't claim to know if a male student victim in this situation is going to deal with the same issues as a female student victim. But if I were that boy's mother, I'd be mad as hell. And in an academic environment, especially, you have to treat female abusers the same as male abusers.

Why do you feel the need to describe her as "HOT"?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

But you wouldn't joke like that if the student was female and the teacher was male, would you?
Which brings us around to the whole "boys are different than girls" thing. And they are. I don't claim to know if a male student victim in this situation is going to deal with the same issues as a female student victim. But if I were that boy's mother, I'd be mad as hell. And in an academic environment, especially, you have to treat female abusers the same as male abusers.

I agree with you. There should be no double standards for this kind of thing. She'll do some prison time for being stupid enough to have an affair with one of her students.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Lurch wrote:Why do you feel the need to describe her as "HOT"?
It is a generalization bore out by previous teachers that abused boys. They seem generally to be attractive, more so than most of MY High school teachers which were so ugly they had to sneak up on a glass of water.

Maybe I will say horny next time...

Nekochan

Nekochan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I agree with you. There should be no double standards for this kind of thing. She'll do some prison time for being stupid enough to have an affair with one of her students.

I hope you're right that she'll be treated the same as a man. That's what feminists want, right? ( I said that for Teo's benefit, but I mean it!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum