Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mom now is fear for her life because of inaccurate reporting by the mullet wrapper

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

http://www.pnj.com/article/20120722/NEWS01/307220032/2-men-held-Pensacola-drive-by-shootings?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Read comments

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Oh, good grief. Way to go, PNJ. Where were the editors on this?

no stress

no stress

If I were her , I wouldnt expect any extra patrols around the house from the police either. Nice job promoting people to come forward with crime tips PNJ. PNJ " You snitch and we will make sure to out you".

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mom's comments following the PNJ article...

Michelle Allen
The media leaked that I am the one who turned Aaron in, and therefore; led to both of the arrests. I didn't even know of, or about, the other guy at all. I repeat, I am NOT responsible for the other guy being arrested!! So, TY press for not reporting accurately, just jumping at the chance for what you think makes a good story. Now, they have made my father and I targets of retaliation, I fear. For me having done the "right thing," I certainly don't feel very good right now.

Michelle Allen
Again, you do not have all the details. Did you happen to catch the part where my son's life was threatened if he didn't drive where the shooter said? Do you know my son's history? Have you ever been in ANY of our shoes? Please use some tact in your comments next time.

The PNJ can not go away fast enough. I hope she can sue their ass and force them to close..............

Joanimaroni wrote:Mom's comments following the PNJ article...

Michelle Allen
The media leaked that I am the one who turned Aaron in, and therefore; led to both of the arrests. I didn't even know of, or about, the other guy at all. I repeat, I am NOT responsible for the other guy being arrested!! So, TY press for not reporting accurately, just jumping at the chance for what you think makes a good story. Now, they have made my father and I targets of retaliation, I fear. For me having done the "right thing," I certainly don't feel very good right now.

Michelle Allen
Again, you do not have all the details. Did you happen to catch the part where my son's life was threatened if he didn't drive where the shooter said? Do you know my son's history? Have you ever been in ANY of our shoes? Please use some tact in your comments next time.

Does anybody really believe her son was forced to drive where the shooter said? He never called the police and reported his friend.The mother turned him in.

This so called newspaper needs a couple of good law suits.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Mom's comments following the PNJ article...

Michelle Allen

Michelle Allen

Does anybody really believe her son was forced to drive where the shooter said? He never called the police and reported his friend.The mother turned him in.

maybe he was scared for his life?

yourmomma wrote:This so called newspaper needs a couple of good law suits.

I smell a Ghandi, here...

What say you?

Both of those guys were involved in the shootings. I don't for one minute believe his friend turned the gun on him.They went after a 14 yr. old kid who the white guy said tried to rob him. He is just trying to get out of it now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum