Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proof That Alex Jones Is Working With the CIA

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread225783/pg1

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Alex Jones is CIA DISINFORMATION agent/asset of the continued Project Mockingbird and Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor and alternative Media Gatekeeper for the Vatican.

http://www.spirituallysmart.com/Jones-CIA.htm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

New World Order Agent Alex-CIA-Jones Exposed

The video on this page is the proof positive that Jones is NOT what he pretends to be.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2010/3/24/new-world-order-agent-alex-cia-jones-exposed-1787176

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob I been watching Alex for more than 10 years. He has answered all these charges a dozen times and settled it in my opinion..but post away, it's a free forum.

A house divided against itself cannot stand...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob I been watching Alex for more than 10 years. He has answered all these charges a dozen times and settled it in my opinion..but post away, it's a free forum.
As you and Alex so often point out, Dick Cheney has denied blowing up the World Trade Center for ten years too. And Osama Bin Laden never admitted he was an agent of the Illuminatti either. Bill Clinton even denied he "had sex with that woman".
And the biggest example of all is Wilson Robertson denying he helped Gibbs get the job at the Equestrian Center.

Don't let these deniers fool you, teo. Of course Jones denies it.

Seems to me that the CIA/Gov would want to make people think alex was a opperative to cast shadow on his information.

I think Alex is a seeker of truth. I dont agree with everything he says, but I like him.

And like I always say, I dont agree with 'EVERYTHING" any one person says all the time. It would be hard to remain a individual Thinker if I did that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob I been watching Alex for more than 10 years. He has answered all these charges a dozen times and settled it in my opinion..but post away, it's a free forum.
As you and Alex so often point out, Dick Cheney has denied blowing up the World Trade Center for ten years too. And Osama Bin Laden never admitted he was an agent of the Illuminatti either. Bill Clinton even denied he "had sex with that woman".
And the biggest example of all is Wilson Robertson denying he helped Gibbs get the job at the Equestrian Center.

Don't let these deniers fool you, teo. Of course Jones denies it.

He's on the up and up. I can spot a liar. I been watching politicians for years also....still out in Ron Paul's case...

A house divided against itself cannot stand...

What would you expect him to do? Acknowledge that the information is correct. Remember 90 plus percent of criminals deny they are criminals, some even when DNA is staring them right in the face.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy8 wrote:Seems to me that the CIA/Gov would want to make people think alex was a opperative to cast shadow on his information.
But if the CIA is wanting to make people believe he's working for the conspiracy, then they would be admitting that the conspiracy exists.
I don't think anybody who could blow up the World Trade Center and send that shooter into the movie theater is that dumb.
No, obviously Alex Jones is a brilliant operative and so are they. They've got us all so confused about who is in the plot and who is not that our heads are spinning. And that confusion distracts us all from this evil they're doing.
It's just diabolical.
Bush, Clinton, Cheney, Teo, Obama, Romney, Bin Laden, Jones, they're all in on it.
And if you keep denying it, Chrissy, I'm gonna have to wonder if you are in on it too.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob he's real...moreso than most of the posters here...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob he's real...moreso than most of the posters here...

You are 100% correct Teo, he is real. A real human being that belongs on a loonie farm somewhere.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob he's real...moreso than most of the posters here...

You are 100% correct Teo, he is real. A real human being that belongs on a loonie farm somewhere.
That's true. But it rules me out as being a part of the conspiracy because they would never trust a loonie to be in on it.
However, since all the rest of you are sane that makes you all suspect.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well except for a few of you. I think I've seen you on the back forty here at the loonie farm. lol

ButtMan wrote:Well except for a few of you. I think I've seen you on the back forty here at the loonie farm. lol

Yep, I have been accused of that a few times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum