Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTF? A interesting event last night.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Last night about 1:30 my dogs went on full alert and I knew there was someone in the street in front of the house. No big deal because they shut up when the people move on down the road. Last night was different. They would not be quiet. Then the other dogs in the neighood started barking. Something unusal was up. So I got up to see what was happening. When i walked out side there was 4 people dressed in black walking with a dog in the center of the road. They seemed to be just BSing and walking down the street. I watched for a few mintutes and thought about calling the law as it was unusal for this area. When they got about a block away they stopped and started turing on some hipowered flashlights. LOL They were the Sheriffs Dept. 5 cars strong. As they roared by leaving I wondered if they were going to stop and ask why I was doing in the road at 1 30 am watching them or ask if I had seem anything. Nothing. They all left at a pretty high rate of speed and were quickly gone.
I went and check the ECSO web site for a incident report They have listed nothing for this area So they came a woke up the entire neighood hood then left.
Maybe they will be back tonight with more help, maybe 5 cars and 2 dogs was not enought.
I thought of Teo...

Nekochan

Nekochan

Strange. They had to have been looking for someone or something.

You would think so. It would be common courtesy to inform the citizens what they were looking for. Burglar? Rapist? Practice? Training? Did they find him/her?
There was a burglary not too far away in Lakeview about 45 mins later.
I hope I can get the hell out of here pretty soon............

Nekochan

Nekochan

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:You would think so. It would be common courtesy to inform the citizens what they were looking for. Burglar? Rapist? Practice? Training? Did they find him/her?
There was a burglary not too far away in Lakeview about 45 mins later.
I hope I can get the hell out of here pretty soon............

Hallmark, are you planning to move to a different area of town or out of Pensacola entirely?

Different area. Out near the Dog Track. My ex wife and I are going to try it again. Will spend time is Austin and the Chicago area. Both my children have made us our own area in their houses so it will be fun. She retires next year, so that's the game plan. LOL We shall see.

Nekochan

Nekochan

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Different area. Out near the Dog Track. My ex wife and I are going to try it again. Will spend time is Austin and the Chicago area. Both my children have made us our own area in their houses so it will be fun. She retires next year, so that's the game plan. LOL We shall see.

Good for y'all! I love you I wish you both the best!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum