Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Obama Apologencia"

+2
Sal
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The "Obama Apologencia" Empty The "Obama Apologencia" 5/20/2013, 3:45 pm

It's amusing in a sad way to skip a few forum days and then peruse the radical left wing lunatic forum trolls weak, uninformed attempts at "move along, nothing to see here folks".

Yes, amusing indeed.

2The "Obama Apologencia" Empty Re: The "Obama Apologencia" 5/20/2013, 4:06 pm

2seaoat

I did not vote for Obama. I voted for Bush both terms. There is absolutely to date nothing on Bhengazi or the IRS audits which in anyway brings even the slightest negative connotations to the President on how he has handled both. Nothing. I watched the IRS hearings, and it was the goofiest nothing I have ever seen. PK has been arguing about all these things which were the Presidents fault, or Hillary's fault with Bhengazi and there is simply nothing.

There is no need to apologize for anything. If some facts become known which are relevant, I will be the first to criticize the president. There is nothing here. It is a strategy to take the public's attention away from the economy, and have folks on parade for the 2014 midterms......with this strategy....expect another slaughter. See what happened during the Clinton administration on his second mid terms when all the focus was on negatives against Clinton, and the economy was improving.....bone chilling stupid.

3The "Obama Apologencia" Empty Re: The "Obama Apologencia" 5/20/2013, 4:12 pm

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:It's amusing in a sad way to skip a few forum days and then peruse the radical left wing lunatic forum trolls weak, uninformed attempts at "move along, nothing to see here folks".

Yes, amusing indeed.

Did you and Hambone enjoy a romantic weekend of canoodling?

4The "Obama Apologencia" Empty Re: The "Obama Apologencia" 5/20/2013, 4:17 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

nochain wrote:It's amusing in a sad way to skip a few forum days and then peruse the radical left wing lunatic forum trolls weak, uninformed attempts at "move along, nothing to see here folks".

Yes, amusing indeed.

On the flip side, the "radical left wing lunatic forum trolls" are probably just as amused watching the unquenchable blazing infernos on the heads of the neocon wingnuts on this forum who ceaselessly rant about the Obama Administration.

I am not defending the President, necessarily, but I will put some perspective into this: At least you are not being called "unpatriotic" or "unAmerican" by the "left-wingers" for picking on the President. That is all they heard from your side whenever the massive corruption of the George W. Bush administration was given the light of day on this forum's predecessor at the PNJ.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5The "Obama Apologencia" Empty Re: The "Obama Apologencia" 5/20/2013, 4:37 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Obama crashes and burns! THE END!

LOL

6The "Obama Apologencia" Empty Re: The "Obama Apologencia" 5/20/2013, 5:33 pm

2seaoat

Obama crashes and burns! THE END!

LOL

53% approval rate and growing.......every president wishes they could crash and burn like President Obama.

7The "Obama Apologencia" Empty Re: The "Obama Apologencia" 5/20/2013, 5:41 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wishing won't make it so, Vector. But you can try this:

The "Obama Apologencia" Hold-your-breath-634

8The "Obama Apologencia" Empty Re: The "Obama Apologencia" 5/21/2013, 9:04 am

2seaoat wrote:I did not vote for Obama. I voted for Bush both terms. There is absolutely to date nothing on Bhengazi or the IRS audits which in anyway brings even the slightest negative connotations to the President on how he has handled both. Nothing. I watched the IRS hearings, and it was the goofiest nothing I have ever seen. PK has been arguing about all these things which were the Presidents fault, or Hillary's fault with Bhengazi and there is simply nothing.

There is no need to apologize for anything. If some facts become known which are relevant, I will be the first to criticize the president. There is nothing here. It is a strategy to take the public's attention away from the economy, and have folks on parade for the 2014 midterms......with this strategy....expect another slaughter. See what happened during the Clinton administration on his second mid terms when all the focus was on negatives against Clinton, and the economy was improving.....bone chilling stupid.

Believe what you want, too many questionable activities are being brought to light. I'm sure there are many other hidden agendas yet to see the light of day. BTW, you still think the ball park is a money maker right? LOL....

9The "Obama Apologencia" Empty Re: The "Obama Apologencia" 5/21/2013, 9:06 am

Sal wrote:

Yes, amusing indeed.

Did you and Hambone enjoy a romantic weekend of canoodling?

You really are weird but I'm sure you have been told that many times by your ex-goatfriends. Have another hit off your crack pipe and take a nap.

10The "Obama Apologencia" Empty Re: The "Obama Apologencia" 5/21/2013, 9:13 am

Yes, amusing indeed.

Move along....because there is much more...This has been going on and it's not stopping no matter how much the blind sheep want it to be...

11The "Obama Apologencia" Empty Re: The "Obama Apologencia" 5/21/2013, 11:39 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

newswatcher wrote:

Yes, amusing indeed.

Move along....because there is much more...This has been going on and it's not stopping no matter how much the blind sheep want it to be...

It is simply a testament to the human mind how tenaciously a person can hang on to erroneous information when it fits their agenda.

Yes, there is much more, unfortunately for the wing nuts that "much more" goes back to an altered "email". I think the president's strong approval is at least partly due to the public being extremely tired of this 'boy who cried wolf' machine. It would be too much to hope for that the machine gets worn out shortly but it will no doubt be unable to change its agenda. The off year elections will be interesting.

GOP Sources Altered Benghazi emails to Suggest Cover-up, Reporter Confirms

Since September, Republicans have claimed the Obama administration covered up the truth about the attack on the American consulate in Benghazi, Libya by altering the talking points Susan Rice used on the Sunday morning talk shows. To bolster the story, Republicans misquoted or significantly embellished the emails officials used to draft Rice’s remarks, the CBS Evening News reported Thursday.

CBS News’ Major Garrett confirmed that it was a GOP source who leaked the altered emails.

The miscast quotes affect at least two emails that include a State Department spokesperson and a White House deputy adviser — the two parties GOP lawmakers insist were trying to engage a cover-up on behalf of the Obama administration to protect the president’s chances of re-election.

Help us speak truth to power. Donate what you can afford to support NationofChange.

A leaked email adds new language to State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland’s email, including a specific reference to al-Qaeda:

“The penultimate point is a paragraph talking about all the previous warnings provided by the Agency (CIA) about al-Qaeda’s presence and activities of al-Qaeda.“

The actual email read:

“The penultimate point could be abused by members to beat the State Department for not paying attention to Agency warnings.“

A leaked email written by deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes suggests that he asked for the final draft to remove references to warnings about specific attacks, a demand made by the State Department:

“We must make sure that the talking points reflect all agency equities, including those of the State Department, and we don’t want to undermine the FBI investigation.”

But the actual email did not mention the State Department:

“We need to resolve this in a way that respects all of the relevant equities, particularly the investigation.”

Since the congressional hearings last week, the White House on Wednesday released a hundred pages of emails from after the consulate attack. The full version undermines already-thin accusations that this is a White House scandal.

http://www.nationofchange.org/gop-sources-altered-benghazi-emails-suggest-cover-reporter-confirms-1368887245

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum