Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/irs-official-in-charge-during-tea-party-targeting-now-runs-health-care-office/

payoff......................

omg, you have got to see the amazing fast uptick on that reply about Obama getting impeached. I have never seen a uptick that fast before, its insane.

the author is God

Nekochan

Nekochan

I saw that -- it does put a new twist on things. Not just a few "low level" IRS workers, after all?

Nekochan wrote:I saw that -- it does put a new twist on things. Not just a few "low level" IRS workers, after all?

not at all, I bet they think shes in the clear? she is he culprit, she gotta go.

wow, you guys are so quiet about this?

is this where we pretend your ignoring me? because no nasty little come back?

I guess you don't want to talk about this lady since she is the directive of who actually done the deed, and she is a obama sheep and got a nice new set up running obaamacare. isn't that convenient. or is that a coincidence?

He'll never be impeached over the IRS, seems it's been happening with just about every president back to FDR targeting opposing groups:

During Bill Clinton’s presidency, the IRS audited the conservative Heritage Foundation and the National Rifle Association.

And during President George W. Bush’s tenure, the agency audited the NAACP for remarks its leaders made during the 2004 election urging Bush’s defeat. The IRS alleged it amounted to improper political activity. The civil-rights organization argued it was the victim of political bias. The case dragged on for two years. “It is true that, in the past, presidents going back as far as at least Franklin Roosevelt used — or attempted to use — the IRS to intimidate or go after their political opponents. So it’s a bipartisan thing,” said economist Bruce Bartlett, a tax-policy official in the administrations of Republican Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. “But this one seems to have been driven more from the bottom up rather than the top down, promoted by lower-level IRS officials,” Bartlett said.

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/irs-official-in-charge-during-tea-party-targeting-now-runs-health-care-office/
payoff......................

Massive corruption in the tax exempt organizations sector of the IRS moves over to the ObamaCare sector.

Gee...what could go wrong there?

President Barack Hussein Obama makes a big issue of firing the ACTING director, who was retiring next month anyway. So he'll still retire, with all his benefits and the administration will continue with their daily expanding cover-ups.

Chrissy wrote:wow, you guys are so quiet about this?

I guess you don't want to talk about this lady since she is the directive of who actually done the deed, and she is a obama sheep and got a nice new set up running obaamacare. isn't that convenient. or is that a coincidence?

Why anyone on this forum would even bother trying to debate you on ANY issue is beyond me. After all, you're smarter, more sexierest, and yes, a scientist, a math genious, a political guru, and possibly the single most intellexual (sic) redneck that has ever come down from the mountain to re-edjimicate the great unwashed flock of folk who are so beneath you, they look up to watch up pee on skype while others masturbate to your awesome musical selectshuns.

Your (sic) the bees balls, flittering about spreading the pollen of truthiness from that over sized sack you carry in your head.

Where do you even find the time to interact with us, the dregs of a society that long since dismissed you like a used condom at a peep show.

Do YOU ever get sick and tired of being so special...?

Oh well...it's your cross to bare (sic)....heavy sigh.

NaNook

NaNook

Red Kneckerson wrote:
Chrissy wrote:wow, you guys are so quiet about this?

Why anyone on this forum would even bother trying to debate you on ANY issue is beyond me. After all, you're smarter, more sexierest, and yes, a scientist, a math genious, a political guru, and possibly the single most intellexual (sic) redneck that has ever come down from the mountain to re-edjimicate the great unwashed flock of folk who are so beneath you, they look up to watch up pee on skype while others masturbate to your awesome musical selectshuns.

Your (sic) the bees balls, flittering about spreading the pollen of truthiness from that over sized sack you carry in your head.

Where do you even find the time to interact with us, the dregs of a society that long since dismissed you like a used condom at a peep show.

Do YOU ever get sick and tired of being so special...?

Oh well...it's your cross to bare (sic)....heavy sigh.

Red,

Why did the woman in charge of the section leave while the offenses were going on and the man who replaced her was fired? How many swords are allowed in DC?

2seaoat

omg, you have got to see the amazing fast uptick on that reply about Obama getting impeached. I have never seen a uptick that fast before, its insane.

Breath slowly........I watched the hearings today.....nobody is going to get impeached.......and once the silliness is done, perhaps ways and means can give the IRS revenue to hire people to handle the 70k applications, and guidelines since Citizens United.........nothing in this IRS investigation that a person with average intelligence cannot figure out.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:omg, you have got to see the amazing fast uptick on that reply about Obama getting impeached. I have never seen a uptick that fast before, its insane.

Breath slowly........I watched the hearings today.....nobody is going to get impeached.......and once the silliness is done, perhaps ways and means can give the IRS revenue to hire people to handle the 70k applications, and guidelines since Citizens United.........nothing in this IRS investigation that a person with average intelligence cannot figure out.

They couldn't defeat the president at the poles last November, so now they are frothing at the mouth over this impeachment crap. You are right about it being silly. If Obama's team is smart, they will exploit this GOP silliness as a weakness in preparing for the 2014 midterm elections. If the economy continues to improve, silliness may be the only platform the GOP can hang its hat on for 2014.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat wrote:omg, you have got to see the amazing fast uptick on that reply about Obama getting impeached. I have never seen a uptick that fast before, its insane.

You said it was illegal to target the tea party. You were WRONG! You didn't figure it out. LOL!

we already have a few threads on the legality.

this thread is about the integrity of the left.

the legality will be determined by the law suits.

however, the integrity of hat happened here is very clear. you all must be so proud.

corruption this deep with this kind of power. really, there is no telling hat kind of other things have gone on. I could guess and id probably get a lot of it right. but it would be denied as always, just like this would have been had it been suspected and not caught.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum