Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

and Men that are both Physically strong and intelligent want the republic restored !

+2
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

Weaker men more likely to support welfare state and wealth redistribution
Link may reflect psychological traits that evolved in our ancestors
Strength was a proxy for ability to defend or acquire resources
There is no link between women's physical strength and political views

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A GOOD COMMENT
Physical strength is not the CAUSE of a conservative mindset, it's a RESULT of it. Fiercely independent people tend to be physically strong because they WANT to be, not because they were born that way. They hit the gym because they want to get ahead in everything they do. Sports, chasing chicks, sex... it applies across the board of life because the word "strength" can be applied to more than just the physical. We want to be strong businessmen and women. We want to have strength of integrity, be strong providers for our families, etc... Liberal-minded weenies think being weak is to be celebrated - and that the strong need to give them huge chunks of what they've earned through sweat and sacrifice. And every day in America it becomes easier to live comfortably without having to break a sweat to become strong in anything. It takes work to be strong in ANYTHING worthwhile.

- DeadRinger , roswell, United States, 16/5/2013 19:45

Sal

Sal

Shut up before I kick sand in your face and take your girlfriend.

That explains their inherent worship of guns.

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

Weaker men more likely to support welfare state and wealth redistribution
Link may reflect psychological traits that evolved in our ancestors
Strength was a proxy for ability to defend or acquire resources
There is no link between women's physical strength and political views

LOL, not much of a surprise, is it?

Sal wrote:Shut up before I kick sand in your face and take your girlfriend.

Careful there. His beast of a g'friend will meet you after recess by the OJ machine and kick you in the nads.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Shut up before I kick sand in your face and take your girlfriend.

Good one...LOL

Conservative mindsets are the result of early brainwashing in myths and superstitions. They don't have the strength to break free from the herd.

Dreamsglore wrote:Conservative mindsets are the result of early brainwashing in myths and superstitions. They don't have the strength to break free from the herd.

bs... self-reliance is exactly the opposite. I would have no problem surviving without the nanny state. Infact I do.

Follow me if you want to live. (Arnold)

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Conservative mindsets are the result of early brainwashing in myths and superstitions. They don't have the strength to break free from the herd.

bs... self-reliance is exactly the opposite. I would have no problem surviving without the nanny state. Infact I do.

Exactly.

I survive w/o the nanny state too but some people can't and that's a fact. Let's just let them die like in other countries.

You might be surprised how much people can produce if they go hungry sitting on their ass.

PkrBum wrote:

I guess you only drive on unpaved roads then and never received a public education. Oh, or called the police for any reason, or the fire department. You also must deliver your own mail, inspect your own food, and help the pilots navigate when you travel by commercial jet. You are quite the man there Pkr. I must admit, you are a better man than I am.

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:You might be surprised how much people can produce if they go hungry sitting on their ass.

So true. And conservatives are not against helping those who need it.

bluemoon wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I guess you only drive on unpaved roads then and never received a public education. Oh, or called the police for any reason, or the fire department. You also must deliver your own mail, inspect your own food, and help the pilots navigate when you travel by commercial jet. You are quite the man there Pkr. I must admit, you are a better man than I am.

That is an old argument. First... roads might have not been up to your standards... but they've been around forever. Policing and fire prevention are relatively new... I'm willing to contribute to some degree mostly at the local level. Mail is what you will pay for it... largely a luxury. I can inspect my own food. I mostly drive... but when I fly I am willing to pay the going rate. The govt has added layer after later of expense of bureaucratic bs... give me a private company that proves it does a good job... and doesn't arbitrarily touch my junk.

I'm just a man. I might have grown up a little differently than y'all... but the strong will survive.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

That is an old argument. First... roads might have not been up to your standards... but they've been around forever. Policing and fire prevention are relatively new... I'm willing to contribute to some degree mostly at the local level. Mail is what you will pay for it... largely a luxury. I can inspect my own food. I mostly drive... but when I fly I am willing to pay the going rate. The govt has added layer after later of expense of bureaucratic bs... give me a private company that proves it does a good job... and doesn't arbitrarily touch my junk.

I'm just a man. I might have grown up a little differently than y'all... but the strong will survive.

Well said Pk....saying a man needs government is like saying animals need a farm....

and Men that are both Physically strong and intelligent want the republic restored ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc3d-FOhB3D-YSsIm3sVoUg-QgYJRQrUGOeEwdAM9sVZITdH8g

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zks9fmDjc

Smile

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Well said Pk....saying a man needs government is like saying animals need a farm....

Damn... I have never heard that before... I'll never forget it. thank you Teo

2seaoat

Sorry, I have seen small pasty soft men my whole life who are on both sides of the political spectrum, and I have seen large strong men on both sides of the spectrum.........I see no correlation, and question any science which comes to that conclusion.

and Men that are both Physically strong and intelligent want the republic restored ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnp5kQl-GBnDsD59aupdKrgftB-yXBPvkwnjnV3Xyd8eL34oyV

Survival of the fittest does not mean one has to have great physical strength or a large size.

If it did the dinosaurs would still rule the earth.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zfCQgfF5wI

Smile

2seaoat wrote:Sorry, I have seen small pasty soft men my whole life who are on both sides of the political spectrum, and I have seen large strong men on both sides of the spectrum.........I see no correlation, and question any science which comes to that conclusion.

‘Political views are designed by natural selection to function in the conditions recurrent over human evolutionary history.’

The findings were published in the journal Psychological Science.

Professor Petersen added: ‘Many previous studies have shown that people's political views cannot be predicted by standard economic models.

‘This is among the first studies to show that political views may be rational in another sense, in that they're designed by natural selection to function in the conditions recurrent over human evolutionary history.’

You dare to question science? LOL you know what happens when you question science in this forum don't you? you get called names. Razz

little man?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

and Men that are both Physically strong and intelligent want the republic restored ! The+Neanderthal+Man+poster

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

very nice analogy. I like it a lot.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:and Men that are both Physically strong and intelligent want the republic restored ! The+Neanderthal+Man+poster

There you go with your stereotype of the poor, helpless, weak woman.

Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:and Men that are both Physically strong and intelligent want the republic restored ! The+Neanderthal+Man+poster

There you go with your stereotype of the poor, helpless, weak woman.
http://now.msn.com/pat-robertson-excuses-cheating-husband-and-blames-wife?ocid=ansnowex

women are what cause men to cheat.. I know because this guy talks to god..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum