Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama orders rescue of Jessica Buchanan from Somalli's

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
Nekochan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Obama orders fries at McDonalds report at eleven....

Obama orders rescue of Jessica Buchanan from Somalli's - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-fA5bHxgubP4x2mdUNPfEC64Q31cngep6lv-dfka3LS8NC8nR

Mr President do you have any comments on this monumental order?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FklUAoZ6KxY

Laughing

nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/26/somalia-hostage-jessica-buchanan-navy-seals_n_1234008.html

Right on, Mr. Pres! You did it again!

You do realize this happened quite some time ago? Or are you just behind (as usual) on your "reading"?

What a joke.

Good info has a limited shelf life but a perverted lie told long enough lives forever.

cool1

cool1

Are you saying the Navy Seals are an entity unto themselves with no oversight....?

Obama has oversight on what he choses to have oversight on ! when its bad he has no oversight --they are independent ---when its good news he all of a sudden has all this oversight Laughing

cool1 wrote:
Are you saying the Navy Seals are an entity unto themselves with no oversight....?

Obama has oversight on what he choses to have oversight on ! when its bad he has no oversight --they are independent ---when its good news he all of a sudden has all this oversight Laughing

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Have another glass of idiot juice and go feed your worms.

cool1

cool1

Red Kneckerson wrote:
cool1 wrote:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

I don't drink and I fed my worms --not that its any of your business whats wrong you don't like the truth Laughing

cool1 wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
cool1 wrote:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

I don't drink and I fed my worms --not that its any of your business whats wrong you don't like the truth Laughing

Idiot juice = Kool-Aid.

Have some more, then rethink your plan of engagement.

cool1

cool1

Red Kneckerson wrote:
cool1 wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
cool1 wrote:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Idiot juice = Kool-Aid.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing don't drink Koolaid either tongue

cool1 wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
cool1 wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:
cool1 wrote:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Idiot juice = Kool-Aid.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing don't drink Koolaid either tongue

The metaphorically challenged can be fun but I think you need to pick on someone your own size.

Have a nice day....Smile

i'm sure there will be suitable small-minded troll along any second now....

VIOLA'

Last edited by Red Kneckerson on 5/15/2013, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

VectorMan

VectorMan

Does this make Obama "gutsy" again? LOL

I think his next performance is going to be walking on water. After he eats those fries. Better not let Michelle find out. Never mind, she'll be wolfing down some baby back ribs. No problem. LOL

knothead

knothead

VectorMan wrote:Does this make Obama "gutsy" again? LOL

I think his next performance is going to be walking on water. After he eats those fries. Better not let Michelle find out. Never mind, she'll be wolfing down some baby back ribs. No problem. LOL

You are such a piece of work . . . . . . a real American!!!

cool1 wrote:

What are you talking about?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum